... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Shadowmourne Extra Rewards, Blue posts, Comics

R.I.P Mr.Bun.

That tabard would be lovely.
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

Yeah, while Ret and Enhancement generally work out okay as cooldown-limited specs, we think we need to juice up the gameplay of both just a little bit so there are more opportunities to screw up, so that when you don't, you feel really awesome. Removing the chance of failure doesn't really make for compelling gameplay.
    Say what? I think we have way to many spells as it is :'(

I don't think we even have anyone with more than 10 shards towards the Axe. We had one with 2-3 and then he retired and then another with maybe 2 and then he left for school. No one even wanted the plague jars last week. I'm clearly not up on what's going on with our melee.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Kiez
    Since i'm collecting shards for shadowmourne i was very interested in clarification on how the rewards work.

I logged on to their server and asked.

(Image deleted for space)

Thanks to this guy who helped me with these questions
    Yeah but now the question is, can Cruz do it again next week?
    Since it's a quest to open the chest, there is a chance he can't open it again, so you wouldn't be able to keep obtaining these items and pass them out / sell them every week.

As a Paladin, I am totally fine with a hybrid tax. However, the hybrid must bring better utility at the cost of reducded damage done. In the case of a Paladin, the class lost two blessings in the wrath while other clases gained buffs. This makes the hybrid tax pointless because pures are bringing buffs and utility while remaining programmed to do more damage. As long as they stop giving pures raid buffs and utility and stop taking away buffs and utility from hybrids feel free to keep the hybrid tax.

10+ Year Old Account

The lichking has always had a free entrance into dalaran...? 0o

What did Boub mean by "time to start buying all those Primordial Saronites from the AH"

Edit:
    Fun fact, even the mount isn't bound on pickup. Time to buy all the Primordial Saronite at the AH.
    that line

Quote Originally Posted by Kiez
    Since i'm collecting shards for shadowmourne i was very interested in clarification on how the rewards work.

I logged on to their server and asked.

Thanks to this guy who helped me with these questions
    There. Can everybody be quiet and stop whining now. D:

All items are BoE?! That's both awesome and bad. The mount can easily go for over at least 20K gold. It's the only DK mount for non-DKs. I have so far 16 shards, but once the LK dies after I get the axe I will probably keep the mount and sell the rest of the items.

I can imagine what the tabard is really going to be used for...

"God it's so dark in here, I can't see the boss..."

"Hold on a sec"

*turns on tabard*

"Thanks, Frank... But you just killed Mitch's Shadowfiend and blinded Casey."

"Oops..."
    ( \_/ )
    ( >.< )
    ( /\__/\
    (>O.O<) ---- MeOW!!
    ~m__m

About mana and healing.

Blizzard can no longer create a balanced mana driven healing content. They will try but will fail big time. And why on EARTH should healers be the only class that have to think about their mana ? Its not like the dps classes (the ones that actually can rely on 1,2,3, button smashing) are having to think about it.

The thing that Blizzard can change tho is to make the SMARTHEALS be extra expensive so that they are not spammed 24/7. It wont happen tho cause then Blizzard is taking the niche out of every healing class.. making them all the same.

I personally see healing in Cataclysm become the biggest issue WOW has faced so far. To me it looks like it will go horribly wrong. Easy and hard is not based in skills in WOW. Its based on gear. So if healing is gonna be based on mana regen - that is 100% based on gear - then its a disaster waiting to happen.

10+ Year Old Account

WTB some damn 10 man rewards.

Ye gods can we boycott teh gladiators or something? For weeks on end,trying to take it seriously I still don't understand what it is trying to tell me.

TG is going 2 comics/Sunday now at least, which might help.

Lol'd so hard at this week's dlc XD

Quote Originally Posted by Kucedon
    Ye gods can we boycott teh gladiators or something? For weeks on end,trying to take it seriously I still don't understand what it is trying to tell me.
    Your forum account has been upgraded to let you decide to not click it. Let me know if I can do anything else.

None of the items are BoP... I'm looking forward to people posting about sales of these on the AH for ridiculous amounts of gold.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkshirtbadman
    Yeah but now the question is, can Cruz do it again next week?
    Since it's a quest to open the chest, there is a chance he can't open it again, so you wouldn't be able to keep obtaining these items and pass them out / sell them every week.
    I seriously doubt he will be able to open it again...
    Retired (Retarded) Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Kulgro
    Well I really hope blizz has a way of buffing warriors after changing heroic strike. I mean thats a huge nerf, an instant attack take a GCD which would mean no one would ever use HS unless it did more damage than slam, in which case they would be trading slam for HS. Even that would be a huge nerf still because one of the main reasons to use heroics strike on every main hand attack is that it changes that hit from being a white to a yellow so the hit requirement is considerably less.
    Looks like that so far, but I highly doubt Blizz are gonna just leave it that way. Spamming heroic strike kinda was killing my hand sometimes, but at least it was an easy and good rotation and I'd prefer it to stay that way.
    At least I'm really HOPING they'd finally remove fucked up scaling TG penalty.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This is great. None of you guys are even good enough to to kill the Lich King or get Shadowmourne for that matter but you are whining about the flavor items that come along with it. That is great. CLASSIC. Also should point out that these are flavor items that are not a huge boost to your character...so on importance scale...these are like 1.5/10.

Some should be faction specific...like the Muradin/Jaina/Sylvanas/Uther ones.