Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Shadowmourne Extra Rewards, Blue posts, Comics

I have armoried almost 20 people of various ranks in heist and none of them have logs of obtaining or have the tabard equipped so I believe the quest is for shadowmourne users only.
    Blood Legion DK

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

hmm I wonder if you can get the chest in 10 men too, and if it's for everyone in the raid or just 1 person per kill

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

We're going to start talking a lot more about Cataclysm changes soon.
    There we go. Beta probably coming our way. Fantastic.

10+ Year Old Account

The Hydra...

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

HAHAHAH!! Poor Mr. Bun!!! xDD
    You'll always be in our hearts!!
    R.I.P

10+ Year Old Account

Bun..? Buuuuuuuuuun!!!

(Metal gear solid :P)

Quote Originally Posted by det
    Oh look, Blizzard adds more flavor and we have a QQ post right off the bat

.........never gonna see a Shadowmourne in my guild, but liking the additions anyhow.
    FLAVOR?

I'm sorry, but what makes THIS legendary so bloody special? Why doesn't Val'anyr do something amazing? Why didn't Atiesh turn you into a damn raven and let you fly around? Why didn't the War Glaives let you turn into a damn demon? Why does THIS legendary, on top of giving you the BEST WEAPON IN THE GAME, also give you a:

Shapeshifting item
    Portal Machine
    Tabard that turns you into the sun
    A music box
    And a mount?

How 'bout extra loot? Like the Bag from Satharion ...

It looks like Blizzard decided to add a couple of flavor items to let you attract the attention even more! When you kill the Lich King with a player wearing Shadowmourne in the raid, you will get [size=10pt]>>>an additional item<<<[/size] - Unsealed Chest.
    O.O ...

Deleted

Is it just me or does Casey look slightly tanned for this weeks MMO-Report?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Terragh
    FLAVOR?

I'm sorry, but what makes THIS legendary so bloody special? Why doesn't Val'anyr do something amazing? Why didn't Atiesh turn you into a damn raven and let you fly around? Why didn't the War Glaives let you turn into a damn demon? Why does THIS legendary, on top of giving you the BEST WEAPON IN THE GAME, also give you a:

Shapeshifting item
    Portal Machine
    Tabard that turns you into the sun
    A music box
    And a mount?
    The items are either BoU or BoE, that means not only the whole raid can get any of them, but they could be sold on the AH as well. Nothing exclusive here.

Deleted

Yay! Warlocks and DKs using Tabard of the Lightbringer. Retarded.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Enh Shamans useless because of 3.3.3 Icy Talons?
    My raid sat me, not because I didn't bring a useful chunk of raid synergy, but because some other guy brought it in a more convenient package. I'm sticking with the guild though. I love those guys, even though they don't let me play much, and I think they're going places with their penchant for min / maxxing.

Seriously though, we'd like to iron out some of the disparities where one buff requires more maintenance or RNG or talent points than another, but I have a hard time imagining that many players are really being negative impacted by the relative convenience of identical buffs.

Pushing for more awesome buffs isn't going to lead to more awesome buffs. It's going to lead to more homogenization and less group synergy overall. We'd be in a land where every raid buff or debuff just passively radiates a 1% bonus or whatever so that your group composition had an almost trivial contribution to your success. I'm not sure that would be as much fun though. We don't think the buffs have to be identical. They just have to be close enough that it isn't a major consideration for most reasonable guilds or pugs.
    Wait, so GC plays an enhancement shaman?
    Quote Originally Posted by SilkforCalde View Post
    Regardless of any particular boss experience, I am vastly more experienced with the concept of tanking than you are. You are definitely outmatched here, my friend.
    This guy is logical.

Love that new DLC.
    Imagine how Donald shoves back the eggs... ew...

So icy talons is better then imvproced wf now? I dont get it ?) Or what they are talking about
    damn and talking about homogenization in game and giving WF and SOE totems to DK's (icy talons and horn of the winter) with better range and no need to recast that shit if u moving and if recast(horn) then it s better fur ur runic power.

And about cd limited class for shaman is lol...
    As i think it s one of the most button using classses in game.

3.58 on the mmo report.

Yet another MMO copying scorpion, or even more death knights, since afaik they are the first class to take on the death grip ability in an mmo.
    Seriously can't people get a little bit original for once?
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Typhus View Post
    Hi i am any class in the game. To beat me spam icelance and then talk about how skilled you are when the 20k crits roll in.

Does one person get the quest item reward thing only, or does everyone in the raid get it?

Those games on the MMO report looked quite fun actually. Especially the one with the boobs .. I mean hot girls, it surely shames night and blood elves.

Hybrid Tax System
    We'll continue to polish it, but we're not fundamentally changing the design. We think there is plenty of evidence to suggest that pure dps would die off if more flexible classes could do everything they could do and more.
    If anything I suspect there aren't that many true FotM rerollers probably because they imagine after they've put in all that effort to reroll that we will have adjusted the status quo in the meantime. If players really swapped classes with reckless abandon, I further suspect you'd see a lot fewer "buff me plz" posts.
    Nice... "If we don't hybrid tax, we think everyone will reroll, but don't worry about blatantly imba classes, because we don't think everyone will just reroll."

Jaina's Locket - A portal to Dalaran on a 1-hour cooldown, you finally have your own pocket mage!
    Here the Mage nerf you were waiting for !!! They are nerfing as to the ground!

Well I really hope blizz has a way of buffing warriors after changing heroic strike. I mean thats a huge nerf, an instant attack take a GCD which would mean no one would ever use HS unless it did more damage than slam, in which case they would be trading slam for HS. Even that would be a huge nerf still because one of the main reasons to use heroics strike on every main hand attack is that it changes that hit from being a white to a yellow so the hit requirement is considerably less.