Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted

Re: Shadowmourne Extra Rewards, Blue posts, Comics

well, it sounds stupid if only the ones with shadowmourne get an extra reward! they get the best wep in the game and then get an extra reward..? i think all in the raid will have to roll for the bag or something like that

This could make toons with the legendary more valuable when doing ICC GDKP runs.

Deleted

I want to see that tabard without that glow effect

Boub, you should change the title of the news post, I'm sick of these fucktards that don't play paladin, DK or warrior
    who read

"Shadowmourne Extra Rewards"

and don't fucking read the whole post.

People. It's written there:

When you kill the Lich King with a player wearing Shadowmourne in the raid, you will get an additional item
    YOU. Not the Shadowmourne wielding guy.

So stop crying, you babys
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

haha, probably the best DLC this year (so far)

Quote Originally Posted by Nyton
    I want to see that tabard without that glow effect
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Restos
    This.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...njuros&cn=Qruz
    Thats how hard it was.

Deleted

There you go.

Quote Originally Posted by det
    Yeah, why didn't they? How should I know?

Just shut up, will you? I really don't need more people who compalin about every.... fucking....thing in my life.
    This guy is reaaaally cranky today, but really, don't take it out on innocent bystanders. Good day.

...Oh my God. Just noticed that those items aren't BoP... As I'm a 10-man raider, I guess I'll have to check my auction house once people start getting the axe

Warhammer Online if free to play now? Naissssss.

EDIT: Seems not.
    What are the restrictions on the Endless Trial?
    Endless Trial accounts are restricted to Tier 1 of the Empire versus Chaos pairing. This includes Tier 1 scenarios but does not include access to the Capital Cities or the other racial pairings within the game.
    Tier 1 is like what? Level 10?

10+ Year Old Account

City of heroes, availible on Xbox 360 marketplace? in a good version? looks like fun, I can be newb to these kinda info.
    Sig by Soko, keep being amazing!

Deleted

Teh Gladiators: deadly boring, overly predictable and not fun.

It's a personal opinion, sure, but I guess I am not the only one. Why does it still gets attention on WoW related websites? (Less and less, to be honest, but still...).

i see everyone talking about the items you get from the wep quest
    no one noticed the blue post about healing mp5 and warrior
    sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Kulgro
    Well I really hope blizz has a way of buffing warriors after changing heroic strike. I mean thats a huge nerf, an instant attack take a GCD which would mean no one would ever use HS unless it did more damage than slam, in which case they would be trading slam for HS. Even that would be a huge nerf still because one of the main reasons to use heroics strike on every main hand attack is that it changes that hit from being a white to a yellow so the hit requirement is considerably less.
    Yes a change you have no details on is a huge nerf, because you obviously know what they're planning. (And not all abilities are on the GCD.)

Seriously, if some of you kneejerked any harder you'd smash your face in.

Quote Originally Posted by Deviltry
    Warhammer Online if free to play now? Naissssss.

EDIT: Seems not. Tier 1 is like what? Level 10?
    Yes, it's free until level 10. So essentially you can try all the classes out to 10 and decide if you like. You can keep playing at 10 for however long you like though. It appears they consolidated starting areas too (Orcs begin in Chaos' starting area for example) because before that and the server merges you saw maybe one or two people on the way to mid-20s.
    I'm in the "I don't have an obnoxiously large signature" club.

Quote Originally Posted by Merp

It's a personal opinion, sure, but I guess I am not the only one. Why does it still gets attention on WoW related websites? (Less and less, to be honest, but still...).
    Because it has a plotline, it's not a joke of the week comic. DLC isn't funny anymore since WoW geeks found it. Sometimes I question people's sense of humor when they say they were laughing at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Merp

This.

The plot it has is rambling at best.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

so can someone explain to me please for sure what this means about the quest. Just someone in the group gets this item? the guy who had shadowmourne? or everyone? im not really understanding how its supposed to work.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Alexstrasza&cn=Romeolock

The only thing that makes sense is that there is only one of these. Kind of like Onyxia's head that one raid member will get to be able to turn in.

Since i'm collecting shards for shadowmourne i was very interested in clarification on how the rewards work.

I logged on to their server and asked.

Thanks to this guy who helped me with these questions