Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Lvl1 Twink - 2000 Cheeves

Quote Originally Posted by rantus
    Whats that "Find Herbs" in the top right corner? Your UI is mental, so I could be wrong here, but if thats you tracking herbs, you are at least level 5, as proffessions cannot be learned before level 5.

You can't learn any profession or secondary skill at level one, except for First Aid, Cooking and the three gathering professions Mining, Skinning and Herbalism.

Straight off of WoWWiki.

Posting this in the world first forum is pretty dumb, but the actual feat is pretty cool. I've only got around 400 points on my bank alt.

screenie fixt to show my actual lvl

you run (or summon) to turn off xp for 10g in org

765 HP is possible via enchants, furbolg medicine pouch, & AGMx2

yes, i have awesome guildies that help me out...but even still, 2k is not 'easy' as you would suggest. it takes quite a bit of dedication, and a little skill

gathering skills are learned at lvl1 - mining gives +5 sta, herb gives lifeblood rank2 when maxed. i have 425 cooking (maxed since to go higher requires fishing dailies) and my FA is 225 so while I can use heavy runecloth bandages, i can't make them

as already stated 20 times, armory only links lvl10 and higher (gg blizz) - feel free to log onto US-Hyjal, ask anyone in <Catalyst> to find me...I'll be more than happy to epeen for you

if it was that easy, where's your screenie?

Quote Originally Posted by Wooticus
    By no means is this an unimpressive feat, but at the same time, it really requires patience over any incredible amount of skill, and it has nothing to do with world first kills. :-\
    true...but the forum guidelines (not necessarily the title) say kills & achievements ... so i figured this was the right place to stick it ... a forum admin can move if not appropriate

I don't really see the point of doing this, but nice done....

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Flight
    zZz you just disable exp and get carried, Sounds like a real feat you got there.
    Doesn't disable experience require you to be level 10 or higher? I would have thought so since the main reason for it is PvP BGs and you need to be level 10 to enter a BG.
    Skullmaster - Slathe - Duat - Tamriel

Absolutely everything happens for a reason - Omnia Causa Fiunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Conquestaxe
    Staying alive in the middle of the enemy capital city had to be hard/ took a ton of luck. Pretty impressive imo.
    Not. He simply ghosted the whole enocunter.

Ehm.... and this is good?

All this proves is that you got some guildies who carry you thru content.

15+ Year Old Account

I would tend to believe that this is a bigger achievement for the OP's friends/guildmates than for the OP.

You have earned the achievement: Carried a buddy's level 1 through content.

Not. He simply ghosted the whole enocunter.
    not true ... i actually managed to stay alive for 3 of the 4 ... even managed to do 1 dmg to the King ... was pretty epic

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnan
    Congratulations of having the social skills of a wet towel, instead of acting like a tool, you could've pointed out in a normal, adult way that they don't show chars under level 10?
    Instead you chose to childishly call me and the other guy names, who's the retard really?

I'm sorry I don't lurk the armory enough to know it doesn't show chars below level 10, I'm really sorry.
    You don't have to lurk on armory to know that 1-10 level characters do not show up on armory or it would be flooded with random characters. As for an adult way for the 2nd time for someone saying that the character is not on armory when posting on the 2nd page means he read the original post and nothing else in the thread and thus is a retard.

I don't really see the point of doing this, but nice done....
    we all need something to break the monotony of LK wipes...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac
    You can't learn any profession or secondary skill at level one, except for First Aid, Cooking and the three gathering professions Mining, Skinning and Herbalism.

Straight off of WoWWiki.
    Fair enough, didn't know this.

How many HKs you have? =O

only 600ish ... 100k is next on my radar

Quote Originally Posted by chubtohd

yes, i have awesome guildies that help me out...but even still, 2k is not 'easy' as you would suggest. it takes quite a bit of dedication, and a little skill

if it was that easy, where's your screenie?
    2k is easy. Explore everything and get carried by the guild through world events. it takes no skills at all.

The fact that nobody provide a screenshot is because people aren't stupid enough to do this and call world first on it.

10+ Year Old Account

The level 19 twink with Diplomat is more impressive.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

15+ Year Old Account

That's cool, but that's cooler http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwFuKVIpG1I
    roguein' since '05

for all you haters.

1st off, the guy did something that no one else has done. so by definition it's a world first. props to you one.

2nd, he admitted to having great guildies to help him in some of the cheeves. however, he put in the time commitment to rounding them up and was there the entire time. so he did the "work".

3rd, I went and inspected him (cause i called BS when i saw this post) and a lot of the cheeves are done solo. at his expense.

4th, it's just a cool thing. a lvl1 with more cheeves than some lvl80s. that's just neat.

5th, wow is a time sink, twinks are a gold sink, we all know this. so why do you feel the need to bash people that have both on their hands? is it cause you play as much and spend as much, but haven't done anything noteworthy to post about?

Congrats! I would have loved to try something like this, but it would have been too hard :<