What happened to my post?

Sooo was gonna check the feedback on my post to find it wasnt there anymore... Cant see why it would have been offensive in any nature, just thought it was a valid argument about shamans hp in raids also coming from the 'substitution' of a player due to their hp.

So why was the post deleted?

Re: What happened to my post?

This issue was fixed a patch or two ago.

issue was obviously not fixed, as paragon rotated out the shaman due to his hp an survivability. Someone also posted a really good link in the post to the blog on paragon's website about this. But as to why the post was randomly deleted i havent got a clue...

Enh Shamans useless because of 3.3.3 Icy Talons?
    Enhancement
    Yeah, while Ret and Enhancement generally work out okay as cooldown-limited specs, we think we need to juice up the gameplay of both just a little bit so there are more opportunities to screw up, so that when you don't, you feel really awesome. Removing the chance of failure doesn't really make for compelling gameplay.
    blizzard seems to enjoy avoiding our concerns.
    newest reply was mostly about our raid synergy and buffs we bring, which isn´t the problem.

the problem is our small amount of hp. something we do not want half a year for.
    increase the base hp of shaman by 5k, or increase the amount of stam on gear, or buff our thoughness talent.

srsly though, what do they mean with "to juice up the gameplay" ?
    WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ON GC? enhancement is the hardest dps spec aside from feral maybe. what do you mean with juicing up the gameplay, increasing the chance to screw up?
    what´s there to srew up if you get one shotted by stuff over melees survive?
    i already do not screw up. and i do not plan to screw up in the future either, but how did blizzard get the
    idea we need a increase in difficulty? we need survivability
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

yeh i agree, in the long run we need to have our 'rotation' changed so that it doesnt suffer if say the boss moves or something happens that causes us to have to move. A dk can either blow a cd all together and nuke through, or keep there diseases running on the target.

But atm we really do need some sort of buff to our survivability

Havent you heard? The Chinese Goverment gave a free censor course to MMO-Champion and all the Moderators participated and completed the course with an average of 80%!!!!

Omanley ; I had the same thing when I read the thing, they have no idea where they're talking about it seems. I'm not sure if its the same blue who wrote both Shaman parts, but he makes it sound like he plays Enh Shaman himself and he should know that our spec is most certainly not a faceroll spec and that it is already the most intensive spec I know ( having to focus on both MW & LS stacks, while maintaining MT uptime & doing a proper dps "rotation" combined with the fact that we have to stay on our toes a lot more then other melee classes makes it fun in my eyes but if they're going to make it worse I'm going to cry )

Blizzard fails, hard. I about spit out my drink when I saw the newest update was for Enhancement, give me a freaking break.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nangz
    GoD isn't so great for unholy
    Quote Originally Posted by HoX
    i dont understamd ???

i concur that there has to be a remarkable difference in dmg output between a good player and a bad one.
    but enhancement was like this since 3.0. no half assed enhancement player rocks in dmg.
    if there´s a melee spec to be made more diffitult, i´d be mutilate.

what would it indicate, when a first rate progress guild, consisting only of some the best in every spec, claims that ele/enh performed worse than other specs?

of course it means that shaman are simply capped at a point lower than other classes.
    what would the obvious sollution be?
    of course it would be to further increase our dmg output.

what would it indicate, when a first rate progress guild wouldn´t take any shaman ( besides one resto for bloodlust ) or mage with them for their first kill ( and those classes PER CHANCE have the easily lowest hp of all classes )?

obviously, it means we need more hp
    what would the obvious sollution be?
    ofc it would be to raise our hp.

either blizzard proves anew how few they care about shaman in general ( but enhancement especially ),
    or it´s a HUUUUUUGE misunderstanding and they intend to raise our dps alongsongside our difficulty,
    which would mean that excellent enhancement player will be able to keep up with excellent players of other melees, and so-so players will do the same ( or worse ) dmg as we do now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Deleted

If you are wondering about posts or threads that have been deleted message a moderator about it. Don't make a new thread about it.
    Feel free to make a new thread about shaman survivability with proof. Locking this one as its purpose was to find out about why a thread was deleted.
    The thread in question should of not been deleted, it should of been locked and a reason explained why.
    Also I havn't been here all day/evening so I have no idea about the post/links. I will look into it although.

P.S if anyone has any links to the paragon's statements about shamans survivability I would really like to see it.

PP.S Your thread will be restored soon (with the removal of some of the trolling of ENISDIA VS PARAGON rubbish)