Having Two PPT Keys on Ventrilo

Hey all. So I was wondering, is it possible to set up 2 different push to talk keys on Ventrilo at the same time? I know, sounds like an unneeded thing to do, but I want it for some unknown reason. I'm trying to set it to use both "Mouse 4" and "Pause".

Just to clarify, I don't mean press both at the same time to enable voice. I mean I can either press "Mouse 4" or press "pause" to enable voice.

Thanks

Re: Having Two PPT Keys on Ventrilo

I don't think it's possible.

You could always set it to the ` key like I have. It frees up your mouse key for macros and the ` is close enough that you can still move around and talk if you need.

Although I raided as an ele shammy so my rotation consisted of 3, maybe 4 buttons :C

Re: Having Two PPT Keys on Ventrilo

Well if your mouse buttons can be mapped to keypresses via its software, then you can bind that button if possible to the Pause button.
    Therefore either button would the operate the PTT.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.