Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Cataclysm Class Information Coming!

Blizzard needs to stop posting shit like this until they are more certain of how this is going to work. It just gets people in an uproar and makes the forums on countless wow related pages a pain to sift through. They shouldn't post anything until they are mostly sure that they can not put the disclaimer in "This is all subject to change". That one statement alone makes everything they are going to write useless. Much like almost everything else they write.

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please

Let Holy Paladin healing be a bit more exciting...

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please

15+ Year Old Account

Yay! Finally we Shaman get to be first in line for once.

Must be Blizz's way for saying sorry when it took them forever to release the look of our T10.

Really hoping for some awesome changes to the class, especially for Enhancement!
    Dreadmaul US Horde - "Dragonsworn of the Bronze Flight"

Oh jolly,
    I predict moar dk nerfs..

"Now paladins, we understand it can be frustrating with your bruised faces and broken keyboards to have to wait for your turn at the wheel, but we assure you that we're doing everything we can to assess your class and really give you everything you need. We even have a special day, just for you!"

"Uh shamans? You're nerfed. Next."

Quote Originally Posted by TheParafernalia
    Poor pallies have to wait till 16th. Looks like Boub was right with Beta in April.
    No, that just means that once AGAIN, Paladins are going to be completely revamped and will receive massive attention from developers throughout Beta and the early patches of Cata.

Getting tired of Blizzard's pet class getting all the changes.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)
    We don't think burst is a problem in PvP right now.

Ten to one its boring spells - yay, a new rank of fireball for the mage - woot a new heal for the priest *zzzzzzzzzzzzz*
    I wanna go back to my trainer and learn a new spell in the next expansion! And we all need to be able to fly from day 1 ! (And fly over the Exodar and Silvermoon on our own mounts!)

Quote Originally Posted by Lavache

Why should they be in deep development? Are they going to change the class 180 degrees again?
    You betcha.

Remember how they said they really like the idea of classes not being dependant on cooldowns, not being bursty, and having signifigant ramp up time?

I'm thinking Pallies, especially ret pallies, are going to end up with something akin to combo points, which one "judges" off. This would slow down the rotation significantly, neuter the burst, and make pallies everywhere QQ massive floods of tears.

As a rogue/pally player, this might make me consider playing ret...might actually have some interesting challenge to it other than "what's not on CD?"

Click on my website link - it's the whole history of Azeroth in point form!

HOLY COW, JUST IMAGINE ALL THE SHAMAN AND PRIEST QQ (well Warlocks, imo, are getting overhauled in good way (no soul shards, instant soulfires, as opposed to shamans, who lost cleansing powers); but WARLOCKS WILL QQ ALSO) TOMORROW.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by tarkaz
    Oh jolly,
    I predict moar dk nerfs..
    Why? Why this fear of nerfing? We are far away ot the DK at the beginning of Woltk by the way, calm down They are far to be totally OP or completly unbalanced....i mean less than they used to be.

We can maybe expect a completed change in their mecanic instead...who know. Anyways all classes gonna have a revamp in Cata...this is not only mean OMG NERFS QQ.

But heh...i guess we gonna know the answer in 2 days
    If you fishing for hours at the same place and you become confident that everything is fine and safe, its will mean one thing; You are wrong. Because i was actually sitting near of you for hours, cloaked in the shadow with a smile on my face and my daggers ready to strike. I did it many time before. I will do it again.....and again......

Pallies for last and almost 1 week after the group before it... i hope it owns like it did in the transition from BC to WotLK :

Quote Originally Posted by stupid11
    No, that just means that once AGAIN, Paladins are going to be completely revamped and will receive massive attention from developers throughout Beta and the early patches of Cata.

Getting tired of Blizzard's pet class getting all the changes.
    Maybe they have to completely redesign it yet again because they have done a crappy job before? :

I'm not really suprised that Paladins take much longer than other classes. E.g. the Retribution tree - it's a skeleton of a tree (66 points total) made of multipliers. With their current design plan, the tree is going to lose at least 26 points worth of talents. And that's not even counting the potential loss of Seals of the Pure (very likely) and Divine Strength (also likely).

The sky isn't falling. Blizzard can't afford to screw up one of the most (if not the most) popular classes in the game. They could finally do their job and make Paladins something else than a baseline buff bot with just a tons of multipliers to stay competitive. Probably not going to happen, though.

10+ Year Old Account

so what im getting from this is they are making the paladin class less of the training wheels class w/ the exception of healadins (healing takes a little more to do properly than tankadin/retadin)
    which will be really good might make me want to play my pally again right now shes just a gembot :-[

My Deviantart sig by Axa

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    If I was optimistic, I would say that it's starting to look pretty good for people who expected the Alpha/Beta to start in April.
    got it

So april 8 will be the day that we warriors will stop talking about the new Rage Normalization or.....we will blow all the internet forums in the world....

Sweet ;D i cant wait to see shaman coming tomorrow already^_^^^^^it better be some good stuff or ill be angry at blizzard and reroll

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Taker%C3%A1

Quote Originally Posted by DeV4der
    I bet, palas get a new buffed calls Seal of the Paladin:
    Adds additional 1% for each Member of the Group or Raid to the caster.
    And then Blizzard will bring back 40 man Raids xD
    (no, I am no Pala, I am Rouge *gg*)
    Anyway, looking forward to read these changes, too.
    How did you unlock a color to play?

Huge surprise that paladins are last. :

Quote Originally Posted by bankopf
    Huge surprise that paladins are last. :
    There is no surpise there. THey are always the left out class that then gets some experimental stuff that they nerf to death 2 days before live... or even in a quickfix day after.

They have to get the paladin class right this time. THey have screwed up quite a few times and sadly they are NOT learning to think way ahead and start FIRST on figureing out what they want to do with it.

Sweet but I would not be surprised if most of the info is already known.