Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Cataclysm Class Information Coming!

My main is a Resto Shaman. Ive bottled up and sent my tears to blizz already after first round of nerfs for us =[ I will be sad sad shaman if lots more nerfs come to the Resto tree. My only alt is a rogue. I would like to see some kind of raid utility come to mut rogues as they bring nothing =[ would be cool to make Subtlety tree more viable.

P.S.

Dear Blizzard,

You nerf my Chain Heal, I murder some 1
    [img][/img]

Shaman tanking, GO!

chargin my rage for the shaman info...i know they're just going to keep raping us
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Man, Vanilla was so cool, where the final boss of the instance dropped weapons that shared models with blues and greens!
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=17076#same-model-as
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=17074#same-model-as
    and he went on and listed about 16 more items...truly...a champion for logic

lol Epic fail for me, I leave for a Music Festival on the 16th, so I don't get to see Pally changes till the 20th when I get back.
    Coachella FTW.

Well I must admit that, as a paladin, I do feel a bit shafted.

But! I'm glad the info's coming nonetheless, I'm so excited about the Ret changes!

Quote Originally Posted by Asur
    I feel Paladins are going to get screwed, why would they take so long if not? I am worried for my class but I supposed I'll stay with it thick and thin...
    They waited for woltk to do paladins last, and look how well that worked!
    Bornakk"Increasingly it felt like someone playing against a Ret-Pally really only had 60% of their health bar because Vindication took away 20% from the start and then Hammer of Wrath kicked in when they had 20% left. This change was something we could confidently hotfix and would have a minimal to no impact on the PvE side of things. "
    VINDICATION TAKES 20% HEALTH /facepalm

I think once they annouce the class changes the REAL Cataclysm is going to play out on the Warcraft Forums and threads around the planet.

Ghostcrawler - Urrghhh /stagger
    Blizz employee - Are you ok GC?
    Ghostcrawler - I felt a great disturbance in the force.. as if 11 million voices suddenly cried out in terror... I fear something terrible has happened....
    Blizz Employee - We did annouce the class changes on the official forums just now!!!
    Ghostcrawlr - No.... to sooooonnn...
    We dont stop playing because we grow old,
    We grow old because we stop playing

Is it going to be able for everyone or just beta testers at first? Assuming just going to have to download a new patch on ptr but who knows.

I like a lot of other paladins got a bit frustrated to be singled out once again. But hey, I should be used to it by now.

However when I noticed that they also have remove dispel magic capacity for ret and prot it sort of made sense. Paladins need a major overall to balance us now that they have removed the main reason why to bring a ret or a pret paladin to arenas. It would not be balanced to remove the ability and keep mages and warlocks as they are atm.

Ret paladins needs to be separated as much as possible from the holy spec. Ret paladins have time after time been nerfed as a byproduct of changes intended for the holy spec. The less stuff we share the better. And no, I am not a fan of the holy spec. The opposite in fact.

If they only did some minor changes and then removes cleansing magic effects then we would be seriously broken. Let’s just hope they involve someone that actually understand the ret spec in pvp.

I am just very curious of how they will solve this issue because I really did not see that change coming.

"The paladin is still deep in development."

I have a bad feeling about this!

10+ Year Old Account

I just hope it won't end like this:

We thought that retribution paladins did too much damage, therefore we remove their ability to wield 2H weapons.
    Protection paladins did mitigate and block too much. Say goodbye to your shields.
    Holy paladins have too much mana. Therefore casting spells directly when available will increase the mana use per spell by 5% each use.
    Also, we are removing greater blessings. You don't have to carry your SoK anymore. Enjoy your free bag space.

And as for the person who said that "someone" shouldn't have rolled a lolladin... I guess he just doesn't want his/hers blessing in fight anymore? I mean, who needs paladins anymore...
    Please. You play your class because you enjoy it. Let us enjoy ours.

im calling it right now.
    this process will go as follows

>April 7th, first class changes are announced

*MEANWHILE AT THE FORUMS*
    Everyone but the classes announced: BAAAAAAAWWWW THOSE ARE SO OOOOOOH PEEEEE I MEAN I CANT COMPETE WITH THAT
    The classes announced: U mad?

>April 8th, next changes
    see above

>April 16th, Paladin changes are announced

Entire Palabro community: we just became the best again, we dont give a fuck
    Gear = Skill, didn't you guys get the memo?

Well, i hope they actually make something useful of Warriors now. Yes, we are the best single-target tanks and we can actually still play arms in pvp, but i'd like to see that you could use fury as well to a bigger extent in arena then we see now.

I have to remember to keep my expectations low.

Although I have to say I'm a little giddy.

15+ Year Old Account

Paladins .... Get Ready...

P.S. I loves my little Protadin just they way he is

Quote Originally Posted by Leftineus
    Paladins .... Get Ready...

P.S. I loves my little Protadin just they way he is

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez
    I think this FFFFFFUUUUUU pict will me make laugh till i quit Wow tbh ;D

Nice one

Love how everyone's being all negative before getting any info. You think Blizz intend to screw up your class so you don't want to play cata? I'm excited as hell for what my new spells will be : D What will my warrior be able to do? Or my lock? My shaman? My druid? Here's hoping for some CC to my shammy, a stun for my warrior(I like stuns! Getting that Heroic Leap would be awesome, altho I'd stop killing things and just jump, charge, intervene and intercept around in prot spec stunning shit...). No idea what my lockie or druid wants, haven't played them for ages, but really... I can't wait to see what's in store! Highest hope of all would be to remove warrior use of ranged weps though. I wanna pull something from afar? I whip out my big-as-fuck-sword and throw it in your (soon-to-be) bloody face. Let me carry a banner of some sort, something that shows(because badass plate armor and weapons the size of a building isn't enough amirite) and gives me some cool bonus instead of just carrying some invisible thing. Something new and cool to grab aoe aggro could also be nice.

Also, paladins. You really think they're delaying it because they can't figure how to best nerf you? Seriously, get a grip. They want to do this properly. They want every class to be viable of some sort in every spec, and IMO they're starting to do a good job about that. Paladins heals, tanks and DPSes and can, to a lesser extent, do a bit of all in all specs.

Shamans can heal and do two kinds of DPS, but as they are best as raid healers, don't wear plate and only have a glyphed absorb, it's not too difficult to balance it out. Druids need to shapeshift in and out and lose important bonuses according to which form they're in, thus you don't see cats standing in a bladestorm selfhealing.

A ret pally can slam on a +sp 1h and shield if they can't get away from some cooldownblowing melee and spam selfheals, hand of freedom and run, something else. You have a spell to instantly fully heal yourself. I feel really damn sorry for the paladin development team, because yours is a class hella difficult to balance.

You'd rather have some halfassed, unreliable info to QQ about for a week until the real deal was finished, and then QQ about why they didn't tell you this in the first place?
    10 char req. - because explaining is good.

Hey, Shamans won't be last in something for once. Very cool.

Deleted

WHOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Why oh why did I have to be a paladin QQQQQQQ ;D.

And shaman ofcourse! yeeehaaa!