Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Cataclysm Class Information Coming!

omg can not wait for Thursday! i cant wait to see what 85 death knight stuff there are ;D ;D

Shamans new lvl 85 spell: Totem of the Crusader.

Summons a totem with 5 healt under the caster, increasing mounted speed by 20% on 40 yard radius.

Quote Originally Posted by Jutteri

Summons a totem with 5 healt under the caster, increasing mounted speed by 20% on 40 yard radius.
    haha , that made my day

Good news ret paladins you get more time to speculate about buffs and cry later when you get nerfed.

*The paladin is still deep in development. Instead of giving a preview that would be potentially less comprehensive than the other classes we made the decision to post it when it's ready, in order to properly honor the paladin class and those that play them. The wait isn't too long however as we're expecting to be able to post it on April 16.

someone was reading this on the office building. as soon as they got to the bolded area, about 25 people just cut him off and said "bullshit" with a made up cough. lol shows how much they believe blizzard.

sweet proest news is the first day!! cant fing wait!

10+ Year Old Account

i rofl-ed hard!

Paladin obviously require more attention as they are not quite balanced today.

Or more accurately , let me rephrase that , they are balanced in function of their abilities, but their abilities are not balanced to the game anymore. Their is not a single thing paladin can't do - And their is no secret , Paladin are as what Rogue were in Vanilla wow : 50 % of server population.

Paladin abilities are now out of hand and blizzard rather want to take 10 more days to take some good and compromising decision , instead of just nerfing brutally ^^

Paladin should feel glad they get so much attention.
    Why Not ^^

Can't wait for my Priest/Warrior/Warlock

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

paladin April 16?!!
    i smell buff!

Nice one ^^
    Why Not ^^

OMG!!!!
    cant wait for the druid changes, think we'll get to see the troll and worgen druid forms?

Quote Originally Posted by Rocklobster
    OMG!!!!
    cant wait for the druid changes, think we'll get to see the troll and worgen druid forms?
    hope so, been looking forward to those.

looking forward to fresh news on warrior too.

this made my day ;D

but anyway, following the trend of this thread, paladins...
    i mean really, the info being a week later means nothing, as far as we know, the same amount of time has been put into each class and blizz 'saved the best for last' in releasing the specs. if blizzard had held onto the other 9 classes for a week and released it all at the same time, would there still be so much QQ? (prob yeah but you get my point). the flaming over what at the current time is nothing at all makes me want to hit something. >
    the main issue with them is that most of there abilitys are avalible to each spec, if it was more defined then there wouldnt be an issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vero
    Then again , all the complains come from a PvP perspective. I don't do PvP and it's sad that PvE has to suffer every time again because of it. I never liked PvP and never will , that doesn't mean noone else can enjoy it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trunkrollah
    Playing WoW for the first time. Being a noob is the greatest feeling in the world because of all the possibilties and journeys you will go through. 2 years later, its all about raiding the same instances over and over until new ones come out. Ignorance is bliss.

wtb worior changes nao plx

Since its already the 7th in Europe but only the 6th in the USA, does this mean the first of the previews begins in a few hours???

Im actually going to bed now earlier than usual cause I can't wait for those.

Quote Originally Posted by AK_47
    Paladin obviously require more attention as they are not quite balanced today.

Or more accurately , let me rephrase that , they are balanced in function of their abilities, but their abilities are not balanced to the game anymore. Their is not a single thing paladin can't do - And their is no secret , Paladin are as what Rogue were in Vanilla wow : 50 % of server population.

Paladin abilities are now out of hand and blizzard rather want to take 10 more days to take some good and compromising decision , instead of just nerfing brutally ^^

Paladin should feel glad they get so much attention.

i was expecting that paladins will get a huge chance in cata, i am expecting that their style will chance, nerfs and buffs in wotlk where not 2 much because what can u nerf on paladins beside just DMG, any other nerf will ruin the class totally like stun / repentance / bubble.

since cleanse is removed which is a huge nerf ( GZ frost mage ) lets hope we expect some fair buffs and nerfs that will chance the way we play paladins not chance the amount of paladins, will in case ret paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyardik
    woot! cant wait to see some druid info! ;D
    ME 2 ;D

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Is it now?

yay!april 7 is today!i cant wait to see the locks changes! ...wait a min.....where the HELL are the changes??????...ow well...typical blizz.i will have to wait
    Mal'Ganis is DEAD!Deal with it!