Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Upcoming Enhancement buff

Quote Originally Posted by kabshiel
    I'm pretty sure he's referring to PVE more than PVP. Enhancement has significantly lower stamina than any other melee spec, just because their item budget is divided between three primary stats instead of two.
    And a enhancement shaman can rip agrro if they aren't smart or paying attention then get 1 shot, at least I can get hit by the boss and not die
    A hero of war, yeah that's what I'll be. And when I come home, they'll be damn proud of me

that should ease the pain of losing cleans totem right?

Tomorrow they announce removal of chain heal, chain lightining, WF procs, merging all totems into one called Scrototem who gives nothing but cool pulse effect. Enjoy your 5% buff, shamies going to die in Cata.

Doesn't address our problem, but meh at least I can pwn damage on saurfang... ;p

Something tells me (with the upcoming class changes)

This is just a buff to make you feel good until the new class info will come.

Quote Originally Posted by Moxal
    Nice!

I look forward to the survivabilty changes, myself. I'd like to see them increase the threat reduced by wind shear, too.
    is this sarcasm? Honest question lol. There's no threat issues for our spec, only poor tanking. But im ahead of myself. Ill wait for confirmation that this isnt' sarcasm before I make more a fool of myself :P

How do people think this is even remotely related to PvP? It's not, so your PvP comments are irrelevant.

One other thing. There are going to be some cool changes announced tomorrow. Maybe a few things that people aren't thrilled with (such as warrior rage mechanics), but there will be plenty of other cool things. I'm envisioning big changes for hybrids.

Deleted

Old CL Sound.

Old Stormstrike Animation (For 2 handers)

This post kinda reminds me of Balance druid posts in the past.....

*Points at sig*

For enh shammies i hope ya'll get the attention you deserve faster than we are D:

Sweet. More haste is teh secks. Would have been awesome back in Naxx when the T7 bonus increased the haste granted by Flurry as well.

Great news that they've noticed our lack of an "OH SHI-" button, especially considering that Shamanistic Rage is being used on CD for extra damage from T10.

I call BS. Enhancement shamans are certainly keeping up in ICC. I know of 2-3 I run with on occasion pushing 10-11k dps consistently single target.

I knew the buffs would come

Quote Originally Posted by acblumen
    I call BS. Enhancement shamans are certainly keeping up in ICC. I know of 2-3 I run with on occasion pushing 10-11k dps consistently single target.
    I think the problem is enhancement has more room to screw up than others.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Moxal
    I'd kill for a new windshear icon though.

I'd have to agree with this. I do tend to get smooshed easier than any other melée class when raiding as Enh.
    I'm still waiting for a new Dual Wield and Spirit Weapons icons. They both feature Swords so it only makes sense to change them or give us Swords imo.

But ya it is fairly noticeable how squishy Enhance is compared to some melee classes, especially plate. Warriors have like 30k buffed hp or more in raids whereas Shamans are rocking what, 23k?

Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr
    Sweet. More haste is teh secks. Would have been awesome back in Naxx when the T7 bonus increased the haste granted by Flurry as well.

Great news that they've noticed our lack of an "OH SHI-" button, especially considering that Shamanistic Rage is being used on CD for extra damage from T10.
    Flurry was 30% back in Naxx days , blizzard nerfed it to 25% at start of ulduar patch 3.1 >
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolasmage
    Its just my personal opinion, I know we will forever be fired at with OMG I GOT 1 SHOT OMGWTFNERF (when I've yet to have an ability do over 20k) or BUBBLE IS SO OP OMG so all we have to look forward to is Nerfs these days .
    They are going to be taking damage from some abilities and adding new ones so that you have a real rotation and far less burst, because right now the rotation is a bit lacking and nowhere near fun.

shaman buffs

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Zarios
    I think the problem is enhancement has more room to screw up than others.
    This. My computer/internet is a piece of shit, I honestly had to swap over to ele because lat/lag made it next to impossible for me to perform where I can. Especially considering I was doing 5k on Patch25..before Ulduar came out. After that, I had to go down to a laptop and my now my best all-time is only like 6k... /tear
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

I'm surprised by the response on here for a pure buff with no drawback. Take what you can get. This buff is obviously in response to the trend that was started when they buffed Frost DKs. The number of Enhance that suddenly lost their raid spots to Frost DKs must have alarmed Blizzard. Flurry is just an easy spot to buff to give them more damage.

Survival talents are available as GC points out but Enhance can't afford to use them because they don't do enough damage. Even if they buffed the damage more so enhance could use the survival talents. the majority of them wouldn't take them. They would try to squeeze more DPS and they would complain other classes don't need to take survival talents.

Why not add stamina to Shamanistic Rage? It gives a permanent 5% stamina and still does what it does now. It gives enhance a survival bonus for a survival talent they turned into a DPS talent. It's a temp fix anyway so why not?

Like an unchecked cancer, hate corrodes the personality and eats away its vital unity. Hate destroys a man's sense of values and his objectivity. It causes him to describe the beautiful as ugly and the ugly as beautiful, and to confuse the true with the false and the false with the true.
    Martin Luther King Jr.

10+ Year Old Account

They just need to roll Sham Rage and Toughness together.

As for the flurry buff, it's just like always...we're just getting a nerf back. Shaman never really get buffs, just reverted nerfs.

And the drawback is we're losing Poison/Disease cleanse in Cata, which makes me very sad lol
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.