Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Cataclysm Class Preview: Shaman

Army of Shaman destroy wintergrasp fort with siege damage from earthquake, you heard it here first :-)

EARTHQUAKE
    Millions long for eternity that don't know what to do on a rainy afternoon.

I doubt "Healing Rain" will make it to live servers.
    A healing spell with the same aoe mechanics such as "Rain of Fire" or "Blizzard" would require the raid to completely rethink it's positioning. And basing your raids position around 1 spell is a bit much.

I really hope that Holy Paladins get an ability that allows them to heal while moving as well, especially if tanks continue to risk dying if they go 2-3 seconds without a heal from us

Quote Originally Posted by Jonisawsom
    Everything sounds awesome. Healing on the run, Shaman the new druids?
    NO! It's on a 2 minute cooldown with a 10 second duration...

YOU WILL NEVER BE A DRUID!

NEVER

All amazing info. Glad to see the new "Healing Rain" is gonna give "Tranquility" some well needed competition! Also, "Primal Strike" is gonna make leveling a shaman SO much better. Thx!

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground
    Your a vagina face. changes are all good, enhancement is boring as shit right now.

lmao nice comeback,

if it is boring then your not doing it right, unless by boring you mean AMG I CAN'T DO AS MUCH DAMAGE AS THE ROGUE!

in which case, go play a rogue, enjoy spamming 3 buttons.

c'mon nerf shamans already ;( not fair.

Wow Shamans are looking so sexy right now... I might have to roll one when Cata hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Onahail
    NO! It's on a 2 minute cooldown with a 10 second duration...

YOU WILL NEVER BE A DRUID!

NEVAAARRR
    Fix'd it for ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground
    enhancement is boring as shit right now.
    So Blizzard should stop making us believe that they will improove Enhancement. Why keeping this spec if you only improove Elem/resto though these spec are so good today ? Go delete Enhancement instead of trying to kill this spec silently. So shame

I doubt "Healing Rain" will make it to live servers.
    A healing spell with the same aoe mechanics such as "Rain of Fire" or "Blizzard" would require the raid to completely rethink it's positioning. And basing your raids position around 1 spell is a bit much.

Drop it on melee....

Or on ranged when they can be clumped together to maximize the effect.

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Quote Originally Posted by Shankar
    So Blizzard should stop making us believe that they will improove Enhancement. Why keeping this spec if you only improove Elem/resto though these spec are so good today ? Go delete Enhancement instead of trying to kill this spec silently. So shame
    You gotta realize that this is not even close to all the changes, its just a taste, little pieces on each spec. There will be many more updates, they do not in any way plan on leaving enhancement in the dust, they are just trying to think of ways to make less gaps in the rotation.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

I don't even play Shaman, and still these changes are mouth-watering.
    "Like it's MY fault some BIG dragon knocked me into a cave full of LITTLE dragons!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperweight View Post
    The community didn't go down the shitter because of the LFG system, the LFG system just introduced you to the shitty community in a horribly effective way.

So healing rain will be a tranquility like spell but with the set and forget mentality of lightwell.

I agree with previous posters, unleash weapon is just another name for judgement... Seems like enhance getting a raw deal, atleast from the preview. Better hope there is alot of stuff not mentioned here for them otherwise it might become the dead spec it was back in vanilla.

@People "OMG IM LVLING MY SHAMMY IN CATA!!!ONE" replace "SHAMMY" with every other class over the next few days. Fanbois.

Grats to the shammies. Dont have one and i aint gonna level one purely because of a (maybe) cool looking resto spell lol.

Wow. I am... just wow.

I think I jizzed myself..
    ... Yep.

&No, I do NOT want to be 'the new Druids'
    We are Shaman!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirsimeon
    Those are raptors. Raptors are not fish.
    Get out of the water, raptor. You can not breathe there.

Deleted

Spiritwalker's Grace (level 85): When this self-targeted buff is active, your spells are no longer interrupted by movement and possibly even by your own attacks. This will give shaman of all three specs another way to heal or do damage when it’s necessary to move in both PvE and PvP. Instant cast. 10-second duration. 2-minute cooldown.

OMG!!!

SPIRIT LINK

<3 <3, it for my sham heal!! <3!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Terses

Really? Why all the praise? especially for enhance this is just horrible. seriously, I bolded stuff in the qote above:

f) Int is not AP anymore, but that means this is no longer a DPS talent and will be avoided anyway.

Mental Dexterity - No more AP from INT. (But then since hunters wont use mana anyway, hopefully Int will be off all out gear anyway, joy i love running out of mana)
    You must not keep up with the changes their doing because these things in particular are so off it's not even funny. Int isn't AP because AP won't be in game anymore much like spellpower. DO YOU NOT REALIZE THAT CHANGES TO STUFF LIKE THIS MEAN THEY HAVE PLANS ELSEWHERE AND THEY AREN'T TELLING US EVERY LAST DETAIL OF WHAT THEY ARE DOING? Talents will be changed therefore you may not be avoiding that talent. Secondly, hunters won't use mana, nor will ENHANCEMENT shamans so stop your stupid, ill informed QQ.

People like you just really have to be so miserable with your own lives that you have nothing positive to say and when you do speak, it's just full of stuff you've made up in your head and fed yourself to believe.

I hope the rain spell makes it to live. I am looking forward to leveling my Dorf Shammy come Cata now.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx
    "Healing rain! Some stay dry and others feels the pain, healing rain!"
    i love you..
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromalius

have you ever seen a Tauren Rogue? No. Thats because they are THAT good.