Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Anyone else smashing the F5 Button today?

Quote Originally Posted by Stormgnoef
    That`s what i thought but now i`am confused lol
    People on the west coast are getting the info 3 hours earlier than I am on the east coast -- NERF CALIFORNIA!

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

Actually, im pressing ⌘R.
    But I am excited to see what priests get. Hopefully some "fun" spells for spriests.
    enter shikari is the best.

Pfft. Everyone knows "those" Priest over on the right side don't need nothing! Give it all to Holy Priests!

Deleted

Nothing was pushed back. No info is outdated - the posts are coming at the same time as always. They corrected it, due to the posts coming out at intervals - Priest will be out at 1am-3am EU time (about 19-21 US time); Lock is predicted to be out at around 6AM EU time. (Midnight US time)

Don't mash F5, predict.

guys i think its a good thing to relax or do something productive with you time and check when you get back. its not world first or anything the information will be there you got nothing to lose 8)

Deleted

Not so much anymore, since i wated like 5 hours for the shaman spells, i'll probably have to wait another 5 for priest and another 5 for lock

Warlock's up. Who's next?? ARE WE NEXT???

I hope we're next.
    Happy that warlock got this:
    Shadow DoTs: The damage caused by Shadow damage-over-time spells is increased.

Since i don't think 2 classes will get the same mastery, this will probably mean shadow get something more interesting.

It'll be interesting to see how things work out.

Shadow spec priests and Disc/Holy spec'd priests are so vastly different, we're probably going to get more info then the other posts.

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

Haste is apparently affecting dots differently now, instead of decreasing time between ticks, it now increases the number of ticks. Also, clipping dots "will add" to the duration. This mechanic seems very weird/clunky.

IMO just the added clipping mechanic and the current haste mechanics, the buffs would be fine, but the increase in number of ticks is making me think that the duration will also increase.

There is also the idea that the duration stays the same, the time between ticks is reduced so there are more haste "soft caps" than before.

Well, it means that you can no longer clip dots and lose damage because you refreshed it too late. Considering it was more about latency than skill, it's not a bad change. And it means that Vampiric Touch will actually stay on a mob for more than 8 seconds -.-
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

I would have been if they hadn't dropped the bomb already (referring to Blood DK's).

I hope Priests get some love though for all of ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou
    And eredar is a draenei corrupted by sargeras to fight with the Burning Legion. Just because your a lock doesn't mean your /brofistin' Sargeras. ffs ¬¬
    "Oh I like that baby. I put on my robe and my wizard hat."

You don't need to bombard MMO with refreshes, just follow the warcraft account on twitter and you'll get the update as soon as it comes out.
    Shadowrx - Troll Shadow Priest
    Hooper - Tauren Boomkin
    Babaganush - Blood Elf Mage or a kind of eggplant based Hummus
    Drenden

Quote Originally Posted by shadowrx
    You don't need to bombard MMO with refreshes, just follow the warcraft account on twitter and you'll get the update as soon as it comes out.
    Except then you need to be a twit.

I'm not refreshing obsessively. It will come when it comes, and I know it'll be hours apart. Whatever the news is will have no effect on me until the last update is up. So until then, meh.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We will be releasing it as we stated, but it should be much later tonight before you see it.

Please remember, these are previews, and more changes will come during beta testing.
    ^^ Posted about 1h20m ago, so we've probably got a little while to rest our refresh buttons.

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

10+ Year Old Account

It is now April 8th in the UK, so i guess we're getting before midnight US time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigslick
    People on the west coast are getting the info 3 hours earlier than I am on the east coast -- NERF CALIFORNIA!
    ^ 9Pm now..at least it gives me something to look forward to at work
    Alwaez rembr tis gaem r srsz

Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen
    US:EU:Korea:
    So it still is at least 6 hours for the Priest preview. And i think at most 8.
    You never thought it was because in Europe/Korea it can be the 8th and here it can be the 7th at the same point in time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Augury View Post
    I see you trollin
    round town with that class i love
    and im like haiku

WHAT DOES F5 DO?

15+ Year Old Account

I would be.

But I broke mine about 2 years back waiting for my wotlk beta invite.