Thread: which trinket?

which trinket?

which one is better do u think Talisman of Resurgence or Sliver of Pure Ice?
    for holy priest
    ty for help

Re: which trinket?

Sliver IMHO. Talisman is good for disc as a INT-regen boost but its lackluster for holy since your spirit regen is usually more important than INT-regen. Plus, I'm not a fan of clicks for healers. At least the Sliver gives SP and a solid mana return if you use it on CD.

15+ Year Old Account

Sliver of Pure Ice

Actually, int-based regen is superior to spiritbased regen, even for holypriests.

That said, I would probably go for the sliver myself, it's better in terms of manaregen (if you use it on cooldown), and the throughput is simply superior. Having passive spellpower usually beats out triggered spellpower in the long run, and that's really the decisive point for me to be honest. Neither work out very well as regen-trinkets - any regen they offer is an afterthought. If you want regen, the answer is the solace
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Danner
    Neither work out very well as regen-trinkets - any regen they offer is an afterthought. If you want regen, the answer is the spark
    Fixed!

Seriously though, Sliver is better at this point. If we were back in Ulduar when we really needed more regen it'd be different, but yeah, we're not. Talisman of Resurgence gives less throughput and about equal mana regen. Sliver beats it easily.

Answers in the thread, plus we already have a Trinket guide in the sticky. Thread locked.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~