Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

I guess BLizzard lost track of time.

* Shaman - April 7
    * PRIEST - April 7
    * Warlock - April 7

Thanks, Blizz. : /
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Re: I guess BLizzard lost track of time.

Shh priests are Perfect :P

....shit not April fools anymore? um.................rawr?
    Quote Originally Posted by Synwyn View Post
    My first raiding guild, way back in Vanilla WoW - Kaywarrior was our DPS warrior. After a billion Nef kills, Ashkandi finally dropped. He jerked off on vent. Literally jerked off while keyed in. Best moment ever.
    Indeed.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account

Kinda waiting too. A blue post about why it's not up yet or if they're pushing it would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown
    * Shaman - April 7
    * PRIEST - April 7
    * Warlock - April 7

Thanks, Blizz. : /
    These posts are being coordinated internationally so they'll be posted at different times throughout the day and night on the given dates to give players around the world the ability to see posts made at a convenient time. This thread will be updated with links directly to each class preview as they're posted.
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

"These posts are being coordinated internationally so they'll be posted at different times throughout the day and night on the given dates to give players around the world the ability to see posts made at a convenient time. This thread will be updated with links directly to each class preview as they're posted."

Quote from part of the blizzard post on the front page. By California time they got almost 4 more hours :/. The wait continues.

ya pretty sure they have like an hour left until tomorrow for a large portion of players. Ive been refreshing the page like every 5 minutes in hopes they have posted something

15+ Year Old Account

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We will be releasing it as we stated, but it should be much later tonight before you see it.

Please remember, these are previews, and more changes will come during beta testing.
    Keep in mind we're accommodating our community counterparts and fans in other regions by releasing these previews at various times each day and night. We do this so players in Europe, Korea, etc. aren't always getting their previews at extremely odd hours. With a global playerbase comes global release times for hot topics.
    We need to ensure all of our regions have the information localized and ready to go so we can hit a single global release time. It's the way any big news post or preview has ever been published. Most of you just haven't ever noticed because we typically haven't given advanced warning with dates attached. We're still not going to attach times though because we need to make sure every region has the green light.

That's why I told you the posting times for each preview would span the majority of the 24-hour day. It's a courtesy to provide our other regions with better local posting times so the feedback, debate and discussion isn't always dominant first in the U.S. It's one of the many ways we keep a global perspective on all of the things we do here at Blizzard Entertainment.

Also, Zarhym just mentioned that the Warlock preview was supposed to be later to keep the previews more evenly spread through the day, but an issue arose (Spanish CM posted early).

Keep in mind Blizzard is based in California, it's still not super late in the evening on their end of the continent. Very likely we'll still see it today.

I guess Blizzard

Lost track of time.

Can't take the wait. :-[ I think my F5 button is broken from spamming it today :P

Quote Originally Posted by Wheesnah
    I guess Blizzard

Lost track of time.
    made me smile : )
    Carthago delenda est.

I guess Blizzard

Lost track of time.
    YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DUN DUM DUM DA DUM DUNNNNNNNNNNNN
    Quote Originally Posted by Augury View Post
    I see you trollin
    round town with that class i love
    and im like haiku

I guess Blizzard

Lost track of time.
    Haha.

One of the better "register to post this" posts I've seen.

15+ Year Old Account

Blues post from their homes all the time so they could post it as late as like midnight or something. It's only 8:35 here in cali anyway, plenty of time. Although I wouldn't be surprised if they're already home and just relaxing before having to post stuff again.

I guess Blizzard

Lost track of time.
    We won't be fooled again.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed.

8:40 PM Pacific time (blizzard HQ time, which is basically the earliest time of them all), guess they arent posting the priest changes today =[

I guess Blizzard

Lost track of time.
    youve just made my month. for real.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Congratulations for finding a use for expendable casuals.

FUN FACT: In blizzards timezone they have 3 hours left. Get a real timezone.

Thats what I do, make people smile, I love you guys.