Deleted
    Hello to the mmo-champion community. Due to some country restriction I haven't been able to recruit anyone so far but since the RaF system got an upgrade I am looking for someone to recruit and level on some of the highest population E U R O P E A N servers.

L E V E L I N G
    • We can play on either Alliance or Horde faction as I have characters across some of the highest populated European servers:
      RavencrestAlliance - High populated Alliance server.

Sylvanas Alliance - High populated Alliance server.

Stormscale Horde - High populated Horde server.

Twisting Nether Horde - High populated Horde server.

Kazzak Horde - High populated Horde server.
    • I have all possible heirloom items so in case you have those as well we could level in the fastest possible way.
    • Basically I am active every single day from 14:00 CET until 1:00 in the morning so we have plenty of time to level. The time it usually takes to level from 1 to 90 is 2-3 days at most. I am usually playing tank classes which guarantees instant dungeon queues and farming dungeons is the fastest possible way to level at the moment.
    • I do know absolutely everything in this game including all classes. You will not only have a leveling partner but a personal trainer as well, in case you are new to this game.
    B E N E F I T S
    • At the very beginning I will provide 5000 gold so you can play properly and have enough cash to buy riding skills / containers / consumables for smooth leveling.
    • If I get the 1 month free game time I will grant you with 100.000 gold in return so you can buy a game time token. I have gold on several high population European servers both Horde and Alliance. Currently the game token costs less than that amount so you will have spare gold to stay competitive in the game. I can also show that I have the gold in-game.
    • As soon as you get to level 100 I will provide a free of charge Achimonde Heroic boost for a mount and a Feat Of Strength.

Feel free to get in touch with me only in case you really plan to level and continue playing the game as otherwise it would be a waste of time for both me and you. You will also need to provide your own keys. The way you can contact me is on skype name: Coleman9090 or send me your skype on PM.

Looking to be Recruited in EU realm - doesnt care horde/ally

Had a lvl 100 char already but never kept it - so i got the basic knowledge until that level
    got most of the looms to 90/100 - not all of them so i can bring that with me

buying my OWN chest . Will buy Legion soon . and Will buy 2 Month Sub for your mount only after free 30 days of chest are over .

Got zero gold and gonna start over with new account

Pretty active but i have a daily work 5 days a week so i might not be able to be online ALL DAY LONG but after work im free many hours.

gonna level up 1-3 toons max. but first only 1 to be my main.

What im looking for:
    Someone who is very friendly and dont care much about the 2month mount

Someone who can provide me the Gold for bags/flying/looms and cool stuff like that

Someone who does Mythic Raids and can help me achieve that one day - im not asking for a boost or something like that but i would love to join your guild and work my way slowly with your guidence

and also get help in what and how should i do when i reach lvl 100 .

if your'e intersted please talk to me
    Bnet-Jelly#22253
    or
    Skype-nirnirush

Thanks!!

Looking for someone to recruit us, my partner and I are thinking of returning to wow, we will be buying our own battle chest and the 2 months sub.

We are looking for someone who has the following quality:
    Play on a Roleplaying Server (Wyrmrest Accord) and play as Horde.
    Be fairly active, play at least 5 days a week 4 hours minimum.
    Willing to level up multiple characters with us - We are planning on leveling up all the classes to 90 (11) if we have time left maybe (22) on Ally side too (Moon guard). We have leveled all our characters to max lvl multiple times in the past with plenty of time to spare.
    All in all we are just looking for a nice individual who's keen to level up a bunch of characters with us.

We do not care about the following:
    If you are a pro, have money or BoA's. You are even free to remove us from friends when the deed is done
    However you are more than welcome to stay friends with us and are more than welcome to join our guild when we make one.
    But please keep in mind that we are not going to be a serious Raiding/PVP guild, so we understand if you do not wish to join the guild.

As long as we feel like you are a genuinely nice person there should be no reason for you to not receive your 2 person flyer.
    However don't think you can just recruit us and then just leave. We will contact blizzard and cancel the link and you wont be getting your flyer.
    So the bottom line is we do not want to waste your time so don't waste ours if you are not cutout for this don't sign up for it.

Please leave us a post if you are interested, tell us a little about yourself and why you are interested.

Hello, I would be more then happy to recruit you and start lvling as soon as possible! I am free pretty much all day everday for the next week and a half or so and I am in Eastern time zone. As for your server request I am willing to play any server you want however I wont be able to provide gold if you pick the server. The main thing I want to get out of this is some friends to play with now and after legion launch(the mount is more of a bonus thing for me). If you want to do a "trial run" before you commit to anything we can play the starter edition up to lvl 20. If you are interested please don't hesitate to contact me! You can either add me on bnet (Nightmare#15513) or even add my skype if you want to voice chat (shaynegames). I will be able to answer any questions you have if you contact me on one of those. Thanks for reading

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JessieBunny3 View Post
    Looking for someone to recruit us, my partner and I are thinking of returning to wow, we will be buying our own battle chest and the 2 months sub.

We are looking for someone who has the following quality:
    Play on a Roleplaying Server (Wyrmrest Accord) and play as Horde.
    Be fairly active, play at least 5 days a week 4 hours minimum.
    Willing to level up multiple characters with us - We are planning on leveling up all the classes to 90 (11) if we have time left maybe (22) on Ally side too (Moon guard). We have leveled all our characters to max lvl multiple times in the past with plenty of time to spare.
    All in all we are just looking for a nice individual who's keen to level up a bunch of characters with us.

We do not care about the following:
    If you are a pro, have money or BoA's. You are even free to remove us from friends when the deed is done
    However you are more than welcome to stay friends with us and are more than welcome to join our guild when we make one.
    But please keep in mind that we are not going to be a serious Raiding/PVP guild, so we understand if you do not wish to join the guild.

As long as we feel like you are a genuinely nice person there should be no reason for you to not receive your 2 person flyer.
    However don't think you can just recruit us and then just leave. We will contact blizzard and cancel the link and you wont be getting your flyer.
    So the bottom line is we do not want to waste your time so don't waste ours if you are not cutout for this don't sign up for it.

Please leave us a post if you are interested, tell us a little about yourself and why you are interested.
    Hello, I would be more then happy to recruit you and start lvling as soon as possible! I am free pretty much all day everday for the next week and a half or so and I am in Eastern time zone. As for your server request I am willing to play any server you want however I wont be able to provide gold if you pick the server. The main thing I want to get out of this is some friends to play with now and after legion launch(the mount is more of a bonus thing for me). If you want to do a "trial run" before you commit to anything we can play the starter edition up to lvl 20. If you are interested please don't hesitate to contact me! You can either add me on bnet (Nightmare#15513) or even add my skype if you want to voice chat (shaynegames). I will be able to answer any questions you have if you contact me on one of those. Thanks for reading

EDIT: Posted a second time since I wasn't sure if I replied to the comment

Deleted
    Looking to recruit on the EU servers, I'm 22 years old from the UK. Looking to level on Hellfire-Alliance, However realm/faction doesn't bother me. Will provide all start up supplies and willing to make as many characters as you desire + Will purchase looms for each of your characters.

Have alot of free time to play, so looking to level fast. Willing to use some sort of voice communication, if you wish to do so. However, i'm not just looking to make chars, i'm also looking for someone to play with in legion/level together, basically a start of a new friendship.
    We'll discuss more once we start talking.

I will provide the battlechest for you.

Battletag - Bloodfude#2477
    Hopefully see you soon!

Deleted
    Anyone for RAF before legion?

Hey! I'm looking to recruit someone to level up alts with on EU-Silvermoon! I always play in the late hours (22:30 - 1:00) in the weekdays and almost every saturday the whole day I'm from the Netherlands and dont really care about the mount, the RAF-xp bonus is what I care more about! my battlenet is aevitas#2172

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Looking to act as a recruit a friend to anyone on any US server. I have about two months basically completely free.

You bring BCH / bags / whatever you want, and I'll level whatever class you think compliments you. I can skype or vent if you like or be quiet.

Kakumei#1336
    Last edited by Kakumei; 2016-09-03 at 02:06 PM.

hello, i'm looking to be recruited on any faction, in the EU server(preferably a german server), i buy my chest, i can level a lot of chars, i just need gold or code for a game time, would also like to join a pvp or pve guild. Mostly play from 7:30pm(GMT+1) to 2:00am or so(sometimes all the day). My Battletag is gluten#21347.

Looking to be recruited again

got recruited not long ago but my partner is pretty busy with Legion

Jelly#22253

Got most of the heirlooms to 90 and some to 100.

Looking for someone in the EU English Realms
    who can afford help with Gold / Knowledge / RAIDING Guild and good /fun leveling proccess - i prefer Alliance but if there's no other option i would go Horde.

thanks

Hello!
    I am looking to get back into WoW and to be recruited. I'm not looking to level A LOT of toons - I would prefer to level just one.
    I have a copy of legion purchased already - all I need from you is the BCH.
    What we can do is level to 60. I use my Legion boost on my character, and grant you the remaining levels to get you to max.
    We can definitely still play together and be friends too!! (lol) but this is sort of my plan, and what I'd like to do.
    If you are interested, add me: Deophyte#1757 or let me know here!

Hi!
    I am looking for a partner to level up with all the way to 110 via questing. I am more into chilly hanging out with somebody than fast character boosting.

Looking for someone in EU realms.
    Can play every day in the evenings and on weekends.
    I'd prefer someone older than 20.

If you are interested hit me on FrauGosha#2671.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Deophyte View Post
    Hello!
    I am looking to get back into WoW and to be recruited. I'm not looking to level A LOT of toons - I would prefer to level just one.
    I have a copy of legion purchased already - all I need from you is the BCH.
    What we can do is level to 60. I use my Legion boost on my character, and grant you the remaining levels to get you to max.
    We can definitely still play together and be friends too!! (lol) but this is sort of my plan, and what I'd like to do.
    If you are interested, add me: Deophyte#1757 or let me know here!
    added you on Battle.net

- - - Updated - - -

Looking to recruit some

Will provide gold for heirlooms and bags.... Will also supply battle chest. You have to buy legion

add me on battle.net Blockburner#1817

Deleted
    Hi!

I just started playing WoW (realm: Sylvanas) and would like to have some friends to chat in battlenet (or play if u are low level or something :>).
    I have previously played in some vanilla wow server, got like 40lvl and now I am level 10 gnome huntress! So yeah, im just a noob girl.

So if you like to play/level up/chat or know leveling guilds add me on battlenet: Cherba#2108

Would like to add that Im 26 yo so no teenage drama incoming. :'D

Cool [app tester : Paid job]

Sorry to pop up like that guys but I didn't find the right topic, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm looking for some people for a fun job, this is the offer :

"You have an iPhone, you’re from the United States, Germany, or the UK, and you want to make easy money ?
    Test our app and make money for it.
    Easy and simple, if you’re interested, just contact me (I can't let you email here, so just ask me in private message!) "

Thank you

Deleted
    Recruiting on Draenor - EU - Horde (International PVE)

Looking for someone to Level 1 max 2 Characters with. My current Main is ilvl 844 max available is ~ 852 currently.

I will not give any Battlechest-Keys nor Gametime Cards.

What i will provide are the followings:

- Gold for Basic Flying
    - Experience in terms of Leveling / Actual Endgame content
    - Heirlooms at level 21. Will give enough gold for upgrades till lv 90.
    - Support on what to do with 110 where to go what to do.. and also getting into ....Mythic dungeons.
    - At least 20 slot Bags

Battletag: Førtûñê#2991 or Skype: Azurdrachenking

Have a nice weekend

Deleted
    Recruiting on Draenor - EU - Horde

Looking to level 1 or 2 characters .

I will not provide battlechest key or gametime cards.

What I can provide is Gold for heirlooms, bags etc.

Battletag: Raiim#21946 Skype: blichersuxx or you can PM me.

come join the fun. will help with mythic dungeons. possible raid spot.
    Last edited by mmoc33a5bd6eb5; 2016-09-19 at 11:19 AM.

Cool Looking to recruit

Looking To Recruit On Silvermoon-NA-Alliance

Looking to level multiple characters,

What I can provide is Gold for heirlooms, bags etc.Possible Entry into
    Mythic Raiding guild.

Contact me: In game: numbed-silvermoon, Or Btag request: Ridiculed#1651

Deleted
    Fire mage looking for a leveling partner from 100 to 110. Voice possible. Relaxed leveling and chatting.

EU HORDE
    honswurst#2178

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nafram View Post
    Recruiting on Draenor - EU - Horde

Looking to level 1 or 2 characters .

What I can provide is Gold for heirlooms, bags etc.

Battletag: Raiim#21946 Skype: blichersuxx or you can PM me.

come join the fun. will help with mythic dungeons. possible raid spot.
    will provide 2 months of game time, after we lvl the first character.