Deleted
    Hello,

I am looking to recruit a player to level up several different classes as fast as possible. I can provide gold and bags where needed. I will provide a battlechest if you seem like a nice person but not any expansion, I have a discord server where we can chat whilst we level, prefer someone vocal and english speaking
    I am 1 hour behind game time and play most evenings and weekends for around 3-5 hours, 6-7pm onwards.

If you would like to chat more and discuss the recruitment, add me on my btag kalizma#1350

Cheers!
    Last edited by mmoc16766e17c9; 2016-11-28 at 09:37 PM.

Looking for someone for me to recruit, Ill get your license! Quickly during the sale!

Hey all,

Looking to recruit someone on the NA realms who is willing to start fresh on either Horde or Alliance.

- Alliance toon(s) will be on Stormrage
    - Horde toon(s) will be on Area 52

Since these will be on a fresh server, I will be on the same playing field as you. That means no gold, no heirlooms, no advantages.

Must be willing to pay for your own game as well as game time. I would like to go semi-hardcore on these toon(s), but am willing to play at your pace.
    Last edited by Cldmani; 2016-11-29 at 04:52 AM.

Deleted
    Fellow goblin looking expand on new server and so looking to recruit someone on an any medium pop EU server (horde or alliance).

-Will provide 10k per character level'd to 90 (for hierlooms, 20k for lv100 toons) - note that loom gold will be provided on horde twisting nether, if you dont need looms then the gold (or the rest after looms) will be provided on new server (As a goblin it won't take long)
    -My play time is flexible so if you can (semi/)hardcore it, it would be great (to level up several chars, ideally all 4 heal/tank combos +extra if you are up for it)

Might provide battlechest if certain conditions are met.

PM me your battlenet if you are interested.

Will edit this once I find someone.
    Last edited by mmoceb7ce0de01; 2016-11-30 at 03:09 PM.

Deleted
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toucane View Post
    Fellow goblin looking expand on new server and so looking to recruit someone on an any medium pop EU server (horde or alliance).

-Will provide 10k per character level'd to 90 (for hierlooms, 20k for lv100 toons) - note that loom gold will be provided on horde twisting nether, if you dont need looms then the gold (or the rest after looms) will be provided on new server (As a goblin it won't take long)
    -My play time is flexible so if you can (semi/)hardcore it, it would be great (to level up several chars, ideally all 4 heal/tank combos +extra if you are up for it)

Might provide battlechest if certain conditions are met.

PM me your battlenet if you are interested.

Will edit this once I find someone.
    Hi,I am interested in RAF,I want to be recruited,I am 21 and my english is good...I have some WoW expirience in the past,but I didnt play after the exp. Warlords of Draenor...
    I would like to play on Draenor realm especially HORDE(that is my only requirement) ...I am a chill dude and we can lvl a few toons if u want to, you dont need to worry about expansions bcs I will buy them all including Legion ...
    If you want to make raf together send me a message or give me ur skype

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Denisovich View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Hi,I am interested in RAF,I want to be recruited,I am 21 and my english is good...I have some WoW expirience in the past,but I didnt play after the exp. Warlords of Draenor...
    I would like to play on Draenor realm especially HORDE(that is my only requirement) ...I am a chill dude and we can lvl a few toons if u want to, you dont need to worry about expansions bcs I will buy them all including Legion ...
    If you want to make raf together send me a message or give me ur skype
    Hiya, thanks for the interested but I'm kind of looking for a med pop server Draenor is higher pop than my current server sadly.

Deleted
    Ok I can adapt to you,which realm do you want us to play,give me ur skype pls when you reply
    I can buy all expansions this week and we can start this week ofc

- - - Updated - - -

Hey I added u on skype with ur p......9 username u gave me but there are two of them so I added them both...

Deleted
    Noice Noice

Brand new WoW player looking for either someone to level with, help with info, or just to exchange RAF with someone.
    I expect the 2 month purchase to be made if RAF is exchanged as I will do the same.
    I'm on Tichondrious or however it's spelled.
    My bnet is Archenvy#1979

Deleted
    Looking to be recruited! Europe-Kazzak or Twisting nether

-Looking to level about 4-6 chars
    -Will be able to play 6-8hours almost everyday
    -Will buy my own battlechest.

Want to play horde on Kazzak or twisting nether preferably.

For more information add me on skype: ffredrik1995 or Bnet:Saxzor#2517.

Quote Originally Posted by saxzor9595 View Post
    Looking to be recruited! Europe-Kazzak or Twisting nether

-Looking to level about 4-6 chars
    -Will be able to play 6-8hours almost everyday
    -Will buy my own battlechest.

Want to play horde on Kazzak or twisting nether preferably.

For more information add me on skype: ffredrik1995 or Bnet:Saxzor#2517.

Yo can you add me on skype? I can't seem to find you...... Skype: Mastergkill

Deleted
    Looking to RaF, I play Alliance EU on Ravencrest! Medium/High actively populated server! I am able to help you out with heirlooms and gold for getting started if you are a new player! I am also an experienced player which means that if you are new to the game, then I can help you out! Also if you are an already experienced or returning player then we can have some fun playing as well!

That being said, I am also flexible to start on any high pop horde server, however I will struggle to provide you with gold on another server

I play almost every day, and I am looking to level 2-3 characters in the near future! You can depend on me with a good and happy attitude and always willing to play. (Let me say that I play less in my exam periods). Leave me a message in-game or on battlenet! Magicturtle#218159 (yes thats 6 digits!)

Looking forward to playing with you!

Looking to RAF on Stormrage US And on Mal'Ganis US, i am pretty open minded and play a lot as much as i can

Would like to level 2 characters.
    Can not provide a battle chest due to tight budget due to xmas coming up but can work out something out
    Heirlooms can be provided but will require a toon to be made on mal'ganis first.
    If we work out great we can level more characters
    Must be okay with leveling on a stream

I can be contacted on みゆう#11279 (Not full battletag list) or Omni#11197 (Nearly full or full battletag list)

Thanks

RaF buddy!

Hi all. half a month ago i created 2 accounts and did RaF with them in hopes that my BF would play the other one...well he had sold his PC so now im with 2 accounts that have RaF and nobody to level with. Anybody who wants to play with me for free feel free to contact me. I dont really care what Faction or Server...I just want someone to help me level some toons for me to play with. NOTE: I will be more than willing to give you the other account if you play with me. Plus you get the free mount or w/e you choose! email me ArrClarke at google mail (i cant post links or email here yet but i think you get the point)

Deleted
    Looking to be recruited on the EU servers il buy my own game and my own game time pm me you re offer and what you want to do
    when i buy 2 mounths game time you get 1 month of free game time +the mount so i want 1 mounth of game time from you i only play alaiance
    Last edited by mmoc5013515e38; 2016-12-13 at 03:05 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by superblink View Post
    Looking to be recruited on the EU servers il buy my own game and my own game time pm me you re offer and what you want to do
    when i buy 2 mounths game time you get 1 month of free game time +the mount so i want 1 mounth of game time from you i only play alaiance
    Hey there!

I play Alliance on Ravencrest (Well populated Alliance server). I have been playing the game for a very long time and I would love to recruit you! I can help you out with 1 month game time, bags, certain heirlooms if needed, and of course help you with levelling characters.. I am looking to level 2-3 characters but all this can be discussed later on.

Add me on battle tag for in-game contact and we can figure something out #MagicTurtle218159

Cheers!
    Last edited by mmoce1895eb60f; 2016-12-13 at 02:44 PM.

Deleted
    I'm looking to recruit someone again on EU servers. You can pick any realm you want.

What I offer;
    -Boosting from my other lv110 char. Should reach 1-90 in about 8-10hours. All you gotta do is just follow me around to stay in range of exp (and in some cases you can just stay at entrance of dungeon)
    -Can also just play and dungeon as 5man queues, whatever you prefer, although using my other char to level it will be much quicker.
    -10k gold per char which will buy you heirlooms to 90 (5 that gives exp) and bags for each char + you'll have remaining to buy mounts. I'll throw in +20% for each consecutive char to 90.
    -Can play anytime and day, just let me know your schedule.

My only requirement from you;
    -Around 2+ chars to lv 90 (however many you want, I honestly dont mind)
    -Enjoy

If interested PM me your battlenet/skype/discord to discuss further.
    Last edited by mmoceb7ce0de01; 2016-12-14 at 10:34 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RaFHunt View Post
    Hey there!

I play Alliance on Ravencrest (Well populated Alliance server). I have been playing the game for a very long time and I would love to recruit you! I can help you out with 1 month game time, bags, certain heirlooms if needed, and of course help you with levelling characters.. I am looking to level 2-3 characters but all this can be discussed later on.

Add me on battle tag for in-game contact and we can figure something out #MagicTurtle218159

Cheers!
    im going to mail you my email also you re btag is rong check mmo champ inmobx and send me friend request

Deleted
    Just looking for someone who wants to be recruited. EU-Servers. Add Jakke567 on skype or Lazytitan#2420 on battlenet if interested.

Hi there! I'm a long-time WoW player (Since '09) looking to level up characters fast on two servers.

What I'd like from you:
    1. Be active at least a few days out of the week.
    2. Be willing to level up on Thrall (PvE) and/or Wyrmrest Accord (RP) both Horde-side.
    3. Be willing to level up 2-4 characters.
    4. Provide your WoW (Legion not necessarily expected of you. I don't have the money right now IRL to buy someone WoW >.<)

What I'll provide:
    1. Heirlooms
    2. Decent amounts of gold.
    3. Advice and basic WoW training (If you're new :P)
    4. Help gearing up at max level (If you get Legion. If not, I'll help you out with getting the best gear you can at level 100.)
    5. A leveling partner!

If interested, PM me and we can exchange emails/battletag!

Looking forward to seeing someone soon!