Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenius View Post
    I have a few questions, Ive been out the game for abit now. The only expansion i didn't play was WOD. Bought legion when it came out played for a couple of months and quitted again. Now i would like to try out BFA, but i would like to know If i can RAF with someone if i get invited. Is it possible that i can put those new account raf chars on my main account if someone invites me?
    Hey Xenius.
    If someone were to invite you you can create a new WoW and level together, after doing that you can transfer those new chars to your main account as long as they are both on the same bnet account or both bnet accounts have the same last name.

Nowdays the game is only Battle for Azeroth that you have to buy and with just gametime you can play so basicly all accounts that arent BFA are at least fully upgraded up to Legion.
    I would love to RAF you, send me a message if you are interested!
    Currently I'm playing on Dreanor Horde but I'd love to play Alliance too if that's your plan.

Deleted
    WOW EU
    edit no longer on
    Last edited by mmoc5013515e38; 2018-08-12 at 06:14 AM.

Deleted
    Hello there

I am looking for a friend to level up with, I have toons on Kazzak and Mazrigos. I've been playing wow since 2004 but with a lot of pauses. Now i am back and looking for some one who want to play and want to help with it.
    I Will be very happy if you can provide BFA exp and at least 1month of sub.

info mail:

Reegards

Hello returning player played since cata I'm a pvper. Looking to return to the game next monthish with a fresh start. Looking to get recruited by someone who will want to actually level & maybe help me out with some Headstart gold. Would prefer someone around my age & into some of the stuff I am.

• Faction doesn't matter

• mostly be playing anytime after 1 pm

•Mostly PVP willing to get into light pve too

About me Age -22 Likes- Anime, comics, rap,rock,metal,sports

So yeah really just looking to find some WoW homies considering all my friends irl don't play PC games. So anyone around my age into same shit I'm in wanna duo it up in a couple weeks hit me up on battle net we strike up a convo

Btag- senpai#13228

Deleted
    Yo, im up for it

- - - Updated - - -

im up for it mate

- - - Updated - - -

Yo, reply when u got time, i can recruit u

Looking for someone(s) to lvl 110-120 together with, using AAP, not caring about story or anything, just plain powerleveling, I'll be playing a decently geared dk tank, so we can do hcs/mythics on 120 easily too. A Mate is playing a boomkin, so we should be fine, anything else is bonus.
    Miro#2406
    Last edited by Grmmppff; 2018-08-20 at 03:03 PM.

Hello! I have a quick question for you guys, and wanted to see what I could find out.

I was looking for a part time job and my friend told me that for the last few weeks that

he was making around $750 per just testing out new games for companies.

I was wanting to see if you guy have heard of this, and if so do any of you actually

work doing this.

Here is the link that he gave me to follow to get set up.
    senorpate.wixsite.com/website/home/makemoneytesting

Thanks!

Hello old player looking to start fresh on WoW

Available all day after 1pm est sometimes 12pm est

I pvp mostly put if you're a PVE person willing to show the raid ropes id be more than down.

Looking for someone who actually wants to level

im 21 if you care or want your partner to be your age or something.

What i need - I need you to buy gametime 1 month (can buy token with gold and convert it to bnet balance)then gift me 1 month sub trial account will upgrade to legion and we can level some toons.

On the 12th of September ill be able to purchase BFA and TWO months gametime

If anyone's down for this message me on here and we can get started today

Deleted
    Hi bigoppa,

Are you still looking for a RAF partner?
    You can add me on Battlenet so we can discuss: sTEFFx#2728

I'm gonna start playing WoW again too

Best regards,
    Steffx

ZEE5 is a popular entertainment application in India with many attractive and completely free services. You can watch live TV, enjoy blockbuster movies, gameshow, and top football matches. Now you can download ZEE5 MOD APK for free on apkmazon.com
    Last edited by skr1107; 2021-07-28 at 05:50 PM.
    modded games and Spotify Premium App latest version for Android

Hello, I'm looking to recruit someone on EU.

I've already collected all the mounts rewards from my fiends so now I'm just looking for some new friends to play the game with. Patch 7.3.5 changed quite a lot of things regarding leveling, now we are encouraged to do any content we like without fear we'll outlevel the zone, but the patch also removed the XP boost we would have get for playing together so we don't have any incentive to wait for one another.

I'm open to play any server or faction, but if you're not decided I know the best servers on each side.

I'll be able to provide you with the heirlooms (XP gear) so we can level more efficiently, bags, gold and anything else you need for leveling faster.

I enjoy giving advice to the new(er) players, guiding them to the way of taking the most out of the game and watching them grow. I have some of my best WoW memories playing with my RAF partners and I want to repeat the experience.

That's all for now, you can find me on discord at Darko#7224, or directly on battle.net at Darko#2375.

Let's join forces and defend Azeroth!
    Last edited by DarkoTM; 2018-09-01 at 06:06 PM.

Old player starting fresh looking to play ASAP! On the 12th I will be buying BFA & Two months game time! But I would like to starting playing right now. Willing to play any Faction

What do you get? RAF Mount, 1 Month Game time, & 1 level grant every two levels I gain up to level 90.

What I need from you? RAF link and 1 month Gifted game time (You can use battle net balance or turn ingame gold into token and then turn the token into balance.

Contact me on discord or battle net

Discord- krsensei#1108 Bnet- senpaioppa#11755

Deleted
    Hey guys/girls!

I'm looking to recuit someone on EU Horde side (pref. Ragnaros)!

What I expect from you: be active so we can level up some toons fast. I'm planning for 2 new toon or maybe 3. I wont promise more than that because I want to enjoy the game and for now 2 new toon would be awesome and enough.
    Also be mature and fun company.

What I can provide: Gold for heirlooms and your other needs and a lasting friendship if you are up to that. I'm an experienced veteran player who knows the drill.
    Also I've done RAF leveling multiple times (got all the mounts and some of the pet rewards too).

I'm 100% in this for leveling! Keep in mind I'm working but I can play 5-6 hours a day if you are up for that. If we can do this fast I would surprise you with game token and other things!

Please send a reply here or send me a pm if you are interested or if you have any question, cheers!

-
    Last edited by mmoc38f4595a1c; 2018-09-12 at 11:33 PM.

Hi guys!

Looking to recruit someone.

I'm a French player base on Kirin Tor - RP.

I'm a rolist and orientated towards PVE as well. I play both on Alliance and Horde, although these days I'm more focused on my Alliance characters. I've done RAF quite a few times, and I thought it could be nice to do it again with someone who wants to discover the game or enjoy the benefits of the RAF program. I'm not asking anything from the recruited player, go to your own rythm and enjoy the game as much as you can! I'm really easy-going so helping you will always be a pleasure.

I can provide some gold if you need to or that can come in handy really. If anyone is interested, just let me know by sending me a private message!

hey guys !

im looking to Recruit someone to game !
    i have been playing wow since TBC and have alot of experience...
    so i dont mind helping u learn the game if u r new
    i'll give u bags and gold to buy mount riding skills
    as u may know blizzard nerfed RaF so u wont get 300% xp anymore when playing with me... so im not going to play with u when u r lvling your char BUT i'll help u if u needed anything and give u enough gold to get your heirlooms so it will be just like RaF bonus XP which is 50% now... and when u buy 2 months of game time for your own account and i get my mount u will get 100000 gold from me ! yep thats right 100k gold !
    sadly i cant buy battle chest or any other thing for u...

im in EU Kazzak horde side !

so if u r interested contact me on my email : mojtaba.k.379@gmail.com
    thx :-)

Hello!

I'm looking to recruit someone to this here lovely game!
    I've been playing since later TBC and have gained lots of experience in that time!
    I am situated on US with my main realm being Moon Guard - Alliance (An RP Realm)
    I have several million gold and will gladly pay for any purchases you may need in your leveling!
    I will be leveling right along side you and supply all the Heirlooms and bags!
    If you stick around for a few months for me to get the mount, I'll even throw in some mounts (Sandstone drake, Mekgineer's Chopper, a few Jeweled Panthers, and more!)

If you're interested contact my discord (Joriti#5462) or BTag (LuckyTiger#14237)

Deleted
    Hello,

I am looking to be recruited:

Server: Any EU
    Playtime: 9am-5pm weekday, sometimes a few hours on weekend.

I'm looking for a leveling partner I already have a couple of 120 but all my friends have left the game looking for a fresh start with new friends

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Damien25 View Post
    Hey guys/girls!

I'm looking to recuit someone on EU Horde side (pref. Ragnaros)!

What I expect from you: be active so we can level up some toons fast. I'm planning for 2 new toon or maybe 3. I wont promise more than that because I want to enjoy the game and for now 2 new toon would be awesome and enough.
    Also be mature and fun company.

What I can provide: Gold for heirlooms and your other needs and a lasting friendship if you are up to that. I'm an experienced veteran player who knows the drill.
    Also I've done RAF leveling multiple times (got all the mounts and some of the pet rewards too).

I'm 100% in this for leveling! Keep in mind I'm working but I can play 5-6 hours a day if you are up for that. If we can do this fast I would surprise you with game token and other things!

Please send a reply here or send me a pm if you are interested or if you have any question, cheers!

-
    Hey Damien,

Seen you message, hit me up on discord username: flexbar#6971

Thanks
    Last edited by mmocf38842ff2b; 2018-09-18 at 09:15 PM.

Hello all,

I'm looking for a horde leveling buddy. ATM I have a lvl 25 undead warrior on Hakkar. But if you're looking to play on a different server that's fine--I'm not picky, and I don't mind starting over. I'm looking to play M-F, after 6pm (pacific time), as well as weekends just about any time.

Discord: s//s#4066

Deleted
    Looking for a RAF buddy to get one of the mounts! My Battle.net ID is Arclight#2906 - I am more than happy to level with you too, and can be active most evenings Monday-Friday UK time - server is Defias Brotherhood. All I ask is that you purchase 3 months so I can get that sweet sweet hippgryph!

Hi I'm looking to recruit Friends,

I have lots of Toons on US-Azralon as horde, but I wanna start fresh with some friends on an Alliance server and toons.
    I'm looking foward for this RaF to make some new friends to play together
    Send me a e-mail if you interested or add my btag Add the AT and DOT for the email
    e-mail: ernilodjrATgmailDOTcom
    Battletag: Aelhis#1527

Profile:
    I'm a 30 old software developer fanatic about Strategy RPGs and WoW lore.
    Playtime: 4 hours a day from 9pm weekdays and pretty much 24 hours on weekends.
    Last edited by Aelhis; 2018-09-30 at 03:12 AM. Reason: fixing e-mail