Hi
    Im looking to Recruit someone to game ! (EU)

i have been playing wow since TBC and have alot of experience...so i dont mind helping you learn the game if you are new and i will lvl up atleast 1 char with you since i need new chars in some other realms :P

Lets be real here , blizz will give u nothing when u use my raf link ! so im doing it myself

i'll give you bags and 10k gold at start for u to buy mount riding skills and anything u need !
    and when you buy 2 months of game time for your own account i will give you 100000 gold ! yep thats right 100k gold !
    sadly i cant buy the game or any other thing for you ...

My main chars are in kazzak horde side but i can give you that gold in most of realms !

so if you are interested contact me on my email : mojtaba.k.379@gmail.com

or you could just use blizzard RaF link : https://eu.battle.net/account/creati...rid=FWGZVRDW8W

as the link can expire feel free to send me an email and i'll give you the new link

Thx :-)

Just looking to share my code so feel free to use it https:/ /battle.net/ recruit/ST7569Q8MZ
    Since i cant post links since i created this account new the link is above just remove the spaces bettew the / / and the space before recruit to make it a valid code

LF to recruit someone on EU realms

LF to recruit someone on EU realms (I prefer Ragnaros/horde or Ravencrest/alliance but you can choose any realm/faction on EU)

I'll recruit you and we can take advantage of the 50% xp bonus when we are leveling together in a party.

What I can provide:
    -13+ year experience in wow
    -trustable, friendly, mature, patient and fun company
    -gold for all your needs (bags with 30 slots, riding/flying skill etc.)
    -available during the afternoons until late night/during the weekends

What you should provide:
    -the game and gametime for yourself

We can do the leveling at your own pace. Since I have multiple max level toons boosting is also an option. If you want to collect certain transmogs I can also take you through old raid content/dungeons to get them.

My offer is for new players or returning players who had 2 years+ break from the game.

"Q: Who's eligible to participate in the new Recruit A Friend program?
    A: Recruiters must have active game time to start the recruiting process. Recruits with new accounts must have a WoW account no older than seven days.

Q: Can I recruit friends who have an old or inactive WoW account?
    A: Yes. You can recruit friends with an existing WoW account that has not had active game time added in the past 24 months."

Leveling is kinda fast and it will be even faster with the upcoming prepatch. I'm mainly doing this for the recurit rewards and until the release of the next expac we got at least 1 month. Once the expansion is released my focus will shift to that but after the first few weeks of it we can level up some more toons if you wish to do so.

You can use this link to connect with me:
    https://battle.net/recruit/GHKNT22266

If you have any questions feel free to ask me here or in dm!
    Last edited by Sodalis; 2020-10-17 at 08:34 PM.

8RH6VTDC68
    No time to explain. If you wannabe cool in game, you should use link. Does not apply to players with subscription, cause they are already cool.

Didnt exactly know where to go for this new to this page and wow. Im looking for someone to help me play the game really while leveling. My end goal is to get geared so that i can mount grind, raid and having cool transmogs. Add me Soulja#11800

- New post with fresh recruit link -

LF to recruit someone on EU realms (I prefer Ragnaros/horde or Ravencrest/alliance but you can choose any realm/faction on EU)

]I'll recruit you and we can take advantage of the 50% xp bonus when we are leveling together in a party.

What I can provide:

-if you are interested in the lore I can lead you through the story of the game and the characters/places

What you should provide:

-the game and gametime for yourself

We can do the leveling at your own pace. Since I have multiple max level toons boosting is also an option. If you want to collect certain transmogs or mounts I can also take you through old raid content/dungeons to get them.

My offer is for new players or returning players who had 2 years+ break from the game.

A: Recruiters must have active game time to start the recruiting process. Recruits with new accounts must have a WoW account no older than seven days.

A: Yes. You can recruit friends with an existing WoW account that has not had active game time added in the past 24 months.

Leveling is kinda fast (we can hit max level over ~7 hours and this would be reduced even further with the 50% extra XP we get in party).

https://battle.net/recruit/GHKNT22266

You can also add me on battlenet/ingame as a friend if you want to with Solaris#2242

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

10+ Year Old Account
    https://battle.net/recruit/TS5M6WQZXC

Alliance US realms - Dalaran - Stormrage, but willing to play where you want to and for whatever faction. Also willing to help you with gold and in other ways. Don't let my lack of a complex/long post fool you as I have every previous RAF mount and had many fun experiences with people.
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2020-11-02 at 12:07 AM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

I'll recruit you and we can take advantage of the 50% xp bonus when we are leveling together in a party.

What I can provide:

-if you are interested in the lore I can lead you through the story of the game and the characters/places

What you should provide:

-the subscription for yourself

We can do the leveling at your own pace. Since I have multiple max level toons boosting is also an option. If you want to collect certain transmogs or mounts I can also take you through old raid content/dungeons to get them.

A: Yes. You can recruit friends with an existing WoW account that has not had active game time added in the past 24 months.

Leveling is kinda fast (we can hit max level over ~7 hours and this would be reduced even further with the 50% extra XP we get in party).

https://battle.net/recruit/DNM982HQD2

You can also add me on battlenet/ingame as a friend if you want to with Solaris#2242

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Looking for RAF partner - US SERVER -

Willing to sponsor up to 30% of your subscription.

If needed help in game will be available, I stop playing for 2 years and now i am getting back to the game.

I am looking for the rewards of the RAF.

If interested pm me on discord :
    Xyn#8888

or
    Btag : Xyn#11131

Thank You

Looking for someone to use the link.

I play a lot and don't mind to help with questing and achievements.

https://battle.net/recruit/K9TLVCRNC6

Thanks all.

wow

hi i play alot and if you could join my link i could pair with you i cant make a new email address i have to use this account

Alliance US realms - Dalaran - Stormrage, but willing to play where you want to and for whatever faction. Also willing to help you with gold and in other ways. Don't let my lack of a complex/long post fool you as I have every previous RAF mount and had many fun experiences with people.[/QUOTE]

- - - Updated - - -

whats your name in game

I play a lot and don't mind to help with questing and achievements.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EUWowplayer View Post
    hi i play alot and if you could join my link i could pair with you i cant make a new email address i have to use this account

Alliance US realms - Dalaran - Stormrage, but willing to play where you want to and for whatever faction. Also willing to help you with gold and in other ways. Don't let my lack of a complex/long post fool you as I have every previous RAF mount and had many fun experiences with people.
    - - - Updated - - -

whats your name in game

I play a lot and don't mind to help with questing and achievements.[/QUOTE]

Hi all!
    I would like to make a generous offer, to the people who would like to start/restart playing wow.
    I would like to use the recruit a friend for getting the mount-pets-transmogs from there.

A bit about myself: Hungarian 28 years old guy living in Germany, I play WoW since 2009 (on and off, missed 2 expansions, but I've been a semi-hc player back in the day so let's say I'm pretty experienced). I have a workplace so I'm not online nonstop, however in my free time I like to play video games, watch movies-series, and do sports. I play on Ragnaros-EU horde side and I'm not intended to leave the realm. My main is a rogue, but I have all kinds of alts (druid, warrior, hunter, shaman thats on or closest to max lvl).

What I'm willing to offer:
    Leveling a character with you (depends on what you want, but tank or healer for fast dungeon ques) from level 1.
    Giving You bags for your bank and for your character for starting (I won't buy the biggest ones, but you will have plenty of free slots).
    Paying for your mounts, and riding skills.
    Crafting items for your journey through Shadowlands from lvl 50, to make it easier.
    Helping You out with game mechanics, instance tactics, when-do-what kinda things, addon setups.
    Giving decent gold making tips.
    From lvl 50 to 60 You will be all alone questing, BUT! for instances I'll hop in group with you and lend you a helping hand if You need.
    Paying 10k gold every time You buy game time for 12months (only this one goes for 1 year, all other goes beyond that).

That's all I can offer for the RaF and if You are interested feel free to add me on my bnet account: d1ne#2720

Thank You for reading the post, have a peaceful Christmas and NYE.

looking for RAF partner

Yes I am here for partner

Hello!
    I am looking to recruit people on EU aliance/horde prefer on Outland or Kazzak but if you want at other realm it is fine. I can help with anything. As an old player i have a lot of experiance , especially in gold making which i assums will be a big problem for the new players. Also i can give 20k every month. I am afraid that i will miss the messages here so please fell free to contact me Insomnia#21455 or discord Insomniababy#0607
    Thank you!
    Last edited by Insomniababy; 2021-01-09 at 11:00 PM.

Hi .... contacting you considering the EU-RAF program to see if we could be a good fit…?

Briefly I am an old man pretty easy going but like things done correctly playing with some limitations but still managed to bring Hunter and Shaman to level 60
    You can check: Magtaurus in Realm EU-Kazzak

If I may let me describe what are my limitations: mainly some coordination issues which means that I play with the 3 buttons mouse and a handpad using for the rotations 1-3 buttons with macros...

Now let me be very open and direct with you and tell you what is my incentive for the Raf.... First of all I don't care for any of the rewards so you can keep it all but just will need whatever is required to move and fight hard and level fast...

I am very visual and would enjoy to level the character with the most visually and powerful cast special effects probably a Mage or Druid or Warklock... what do you think...?
    Basically we will choose together the best character taking in consideration which ones can accommodate "1-3 buttons" play style and is really fun to watch....

I chose to start with the Hunter due to the fact that it is the easiest one to play ("1-3 buttons style) but his cast visual effects are soooo boring (must be the worst special effects)

I don't particularly enjoy the quests grinding so probably would prefer levelling via Raids and dungeons...? but I am open to any suggestion after all you are the expert....

Basically I am looking for a playing buddy that have the time and is available mostly during the DAY and that 'always' use Voice Com
    With a little pre-planing I could also be available evenings of even late nigh if required for major raids etc...

My proposal is that you hep me level via the RAF with one character (keeping All the rewards for you except what I need) and by the time we reach the goal hopefully we will have build a good relationship and will continue playing together for the longterm

Feel free to contact me for a Voice conversation on Discord
    Where are you located...? I am in Spain GMT+1
    You can reach me on Discord : discord.gg/FEZf7w9EDD
    Last edited by Aucald; 2021-01-27 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Removed Duplicate Updates

its a good thread to meet

Hi everyone! ( recruiting on Alliance-Nagrand. EU )

In the middle of BFA, after a few months away I came back to the game to prep for Shadowlands and to join a few friends. At the moment we would like to expand our friends’ group to do M+ dungeons and casual raiding. You would be invited to our existing guild, where I myself am a Co-GM, so you immediately have a home ^^ . The guild is over 10 years old, so it’s quite stable. We raid every Wednesday and Sunday at 20.00 Server time, and you are very welcome to join those runs.

We can all help you out with Dungeons, Gold, Bags, you name it!

Ideally, we are looking for someone 25+ (to make sure our age groups don't differ too much) that is fairly laid back, but still wants to try and push content.

We are an "older" bunch of players (25+) that has been playing for between 5 and 15 years, we are veterans of the game, so by using our knowledge we hope to help future players love WoW the way we do

Our group is both boys and girls, so anyone is welcome to join us!

If you like what you read, send me a DM, then I can give you the link to join us!

If you have any questions whatsoever, feel free to PM me!

battle.net/recruit/KJ8C2N7KQW

Hi all,

If anybody is interested in comming back to the game, please, feel free to use my code below.

Shadowlands is quite good to be honest minus a few kinks that need fixing but it's better than BFA for sure.

I am glad to help all with answering questions or helping out in leveling and whatnot.

battle.net/recruit/ZKGXBTKTWH

Quote Originally Posted by banadona View Post
    Hi all,

If anybody is interested in comming back to the game, please, feel free to use my code below.

Shadowlands is quite good to be honest minus a few kinks that need fixing but it's better than BFA for sure.

I am glad to help all with answering questions or helping out in leveling and whatnot.

battle.net/recruit/ZKGXBTKTWH
    Hi, I accepted your invitation. Can you confirm if accounts are linked? I don't see any game time, it should be 10 days?