Keyboard Turner
    Quote Originally Posted by Quagga View Post
    Hi everyone I am looking for someone to recruit on EU-Servers. I am really interested in the rewards, not so much in leveling together or something I would pay you two months of Game time for letting me recruit you!
    Contact me for the invitation link.
    I would be really really really happy to hear from someone
    Hey there!
    I want to talk more about this! Please contact me Illindur#1412.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello there!
    I am returning player after more than two years of inactivity. I would like to be recruited, if it is possible, and start fresh on EU-Silvermoon Realm.
    I am mostly a solo player so I am not looking for leveling together, although 2 months worth of gold will definitely help on new realm.
    If you are interested, please contact me anytime at my bnet tag: Illindur#1412.

Quote Originally Posted by Illindur View Post
    Hey there!
    I want to talk more about this! Please contact me Illindur#1412.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello there!
    I am returning player after more than two years of inactivity. I would like to be recruited, if it is possible, and start fresh on EU-Silvermoon Realm.
    I am mostly a solo player so I am not looking for leveling together, although 2 months worth of gold will definitely help on new realm.
    If you are interested, please contact me anytime at my bnet tag: Illindur#1412.
    Hi, I added you on bnet

LF to recruit someone on EU realms (I prefer Ragnaros/horde or Ravencrest/alliance but you can choose any realm/faction on EU)

I'll recruit you and we can take advantage of the 50% xp bonus when we are leveling together in a party.

What I can provide:

-14+ year experience with WoW

-trustable, friendly, mature, patient and fun company

-gold for all your needs (bags with 30 slots, riding/flying skill etc.)

-if you are interested in the lore I can lead you through the story of the game and the characters/places

What you should provide:

-the subscription for yourself

We can do the leveling at your own pace. If you want to collect certain transmogs or mounts I can also take you through old raid content/dungeons to get them.

My offer is for new players or returning players who had 2 years+ break from the game.

"Q: Who's eligible to participate in the new Recruit A Friend program?

A: Recruiters must have active game time to start the recruiting process. Recruits with new accounts must have a WoW account no older than seven days.

Q: Can I recruit friends who have an old or inactive WoW account?

A: Yes. You can recruit friends with an existing WoW account that has not had active game time added in the past 24 months.

You can use this link to connect with me:

https://battle.net/recruit/5SQJXT2C89

You can also add me on battlenet/ingame as a friend if you want to with Solaris#2242

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Hi.

I’m starting new toons for all classes/factions (US/Oceania region) after 3 years of hiatus. Anyone interested in recruiting me? I guess you will get RAF rewards and 1 month game time every 2-3 months. Would appreciate gold in return to fund leveling across all my new toons (profession, heirloom, flying speed etc). Many thanks in advance for considering.
    bnet: DrOZ#1380
    discord: Droz Hunt#0702
    Last edited by droz8881; 2021-07-19 at 12:16 PM.

Hey guys, I am returning back to the game after a nice 3 months holiday season and I am looking for someone to recruit also.
    I am in a super active raiding (hc / mythic) guild on EU ravenholdt rp-pvp. The realm is the best ive been so far and the guild is also one of the nicest, and familiar ones youd know. Im in here for 2-3 years already. We are from all around europe and its a super funny community.

So my goal is to get that recrtuit a friend mount and in return I can help you with quests, dungeons, raids and even give you money for whatever you need.

If you're interested just check that link and join my recruitment.

Edit: so because I just registered in here I cant post links, thus if you want the recruitment link just feel free to write me a PM. Thanks!

have a nice day and enjoy life mate!
    Last edited by amplifier; 2021-07-25 at 11:17 AM.

LF to recruit someone on EU realms

I'll recruit you and we can take advantage of the 50% xp bonus when we are leveling together in a party.

What I can provide:

-14+ year experience with WoW

-trustable, friendly, mature, patient & fun company

-gold for all your needs (bags, heirloom gear, riding/flying skill etc.)

-if you are interested in the lore I can lead you through the story of the game and the characters/places

What you should provide:

-the subscription for yourself

We can do the leveling at your own pace. If you want to collect certain transmogs or mounts I can also take you through old raid content/dungeons to get them.

My offer is for new players or returning players who had 2 years+ break from the game.

"Q: Who's eligible to participate in the new Recruit A Friend program?

A: Recruiters must have active game time to start the recruiting process. Recruits with new accounts must have a WoW account no older than seven days.

Q: Can I recruit friends who have an old or inactive WoW account?

A: Yes. You can recruit friends with an existing WoW account that has not had active game time added in the past 24 months.

You can use this link to connect with me via RAF:

https://battle.net/recruit/5HKDJGMLQ6

You can also add me on battlenet/ingame as a friend if you want to with Solaris#2242

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Exelent! Love it!

Hello guys if anyone need help with leveling,golds etc... accept my recuit battle.net/recruit/L9X2VXMZGQ 5 slots avaible.

gyazo.com/c6bc12144cad9720cdc7d5162ca58994

RAF in the UK is slang for Rough As Fuck. So I assumed folk in this thread just wanted an RAF for some wink wink action.

I've got 2 months game time code for you as well so I can get a mount. I can level hard with you starting Friday night and then Saturday and Sunday before raid times. Hit me up in a PM, I'd love to get in touch with you.

Hi, I'm looking for a partner online.
    I can show you my Battle.net stats.