Quote Originally Posted by Ronsik View Post
    I definitely am trying to get a Scroll of Rez, and will set up a subscription right away

---------- Post added 2012-03-07 at 08:20 AM ----------

I have to post 10 to send pms, which is kind of a bummer
    I have a US account
    If you want to play on US servers email me at jaa874 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Deleted
    Kharsta - EU Grim Batol: I need a scroll, I will get membership so you will get your mount!

If all is fine on my side I can send a scroll of resurection aswell. Did cancel my sub atm, dunno if that effects it. Taking a break from wow atm.

Playing on EU Auchendioun PvP. One of the best progressed realms, with high population and constant 30-50k items in AH, if any interest. PM me on mmo-champion.

Looking for some one To*resurrect*me *and maybe hook me up with *a game card if*possible*:P*
    Freddudemp(at)gmail(Dot)com

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharsta View Post
    Kharsta - EU Grim Batol: I need a scroll, I will get membership so you will get your mount!
    I will scroll you if you want to move to Frostmane, and are willing to play.

Can send scroll, you must supply your own 30 day membership (OCEANIC ONLY) I will help you quest, do any sort of dungeons, farm for transmog gear, carry you to conquest point cap each week, reserve loot in LFR for you. pst me please or reply here.

Deleted
    Im looking for a Scroll of Ressurection partner, i dont mind if you just want your character back or if you want to play with me, i just want the mount ;D
    But if you do want to play with me on the same realm i will give you some gold etcs and help you through dungeons on my tank.
    PM me
    Last edited by mmocd8903d86c5; 2012-03-07 at 08:27 AM.

On a US server looking for scroll. Been gone over a year and I just want to check it out, probably not going to re-sub, just a heads up PM me

Send me a PM if you need a scroll and plan on playing at least a month. I'm also willing to level up a character with you if you need a partner if you join Cho'Gall US. I can assist with guild + gold and such.

I'm looking to get the mount and level a new toon up as well!
    Last edited by parrademun; 2012-03-07 at 08:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by eltrov View Post
    On a US server looking for scroll. Been gone over a year and I just want to check it out, probably not going to re-sub, just a heads up PM me
    I can scroll you, what is your email and Character name / server?

It seems as though the scroll invites don't send immediately. I'll pm/e-mail when it arrives!

Looking to send out Scrolls

Hi there, if you need a SoR feel free to send me a message with your email. I'm on US servers.

If you would like to (but you don't have to); I have a guild on Dark Iron (Horde) that is looking for more for our 25ms, if anyone is interested in using their 80 grant or server transfer to come join us. We will help you gear if need be. We are 8/8 Normal and want to start doing Heroic. Raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 6:30-9:30 server (pacific time).

Quote Originally Posted by Efflare View Post
    It seems as though the scroll invites don't send immediately. I'll pm/e-mail when it arrives!
    sounds good =)

gah, can't reply with less than 10 posts. email is chrisrder at comcast dot net

Deleted
    I'm on EU and willing to send scrolls to anyone who needs one.

gah, can't reply with less than 10 posts. email is chrisrder at comcast dot net
    Sent a scroll to you :]

>> OCEANIC PLAYERS << LOOKING TO PLAY ON KHAZ'GAROTH - Will help you with anything you need I'm on 12-15 hours a day, PM me please.

Deleted
    I can send a scroll of resurection for EU servers.

If you can accept it and pay for at least a month of gaming, I can help you leveling your way from 80 to 85, I can do LFR with you and help you get your gear, I can provide you with any help needed to re-discover the game AND I will give your toon 250 000 Gold to help him start again.

If interested, PM me or mail me at uldmail -@- gmail . com
    Last edited by mmoc5559d18024; 2012-03-08 at 07:39 AM.

Deleted
    I am SENDING the Scroll to you!

I am currently playing on Frostmane - EU (PVP) on the Alliance side, and playing quite actively. I can provide a wide variety of things...

# Gold for mounts/training/professions.

# Experience in the latest WoW content to help you through with anything you need.

# I also have the RaF mount on my main.

# My time schedule is a little off at the minute, but I make as much time as I possibly can for you.

What I would like from you:

# Active

# Mature, and able to take criticism

# The older you are, the better it will be, but not a preference.

# Actually talk, don't sit in silence

Contactable ONLY on Skype for people I don't know.

Skype: sandstorm15 (Made it a few years ago before you ask)

PS. Would be perfect right now if you could play at 80, just had my DK alt ding 80 moments ago, the perfect levelling experience!!!! Also, I can provide a gametime card if you REALLY need it at the end of the 7 day trial.

Scroll for OCEANIC email or pm ---> boomkingking hotmail com