Quote Originally Posted by 2 DAT House View Post
    I have one for Tichondrias horde.. but u can transfer anywhere i sent u one
    I'm not 100% sure, pretty I'm pretty sure that's not how it works. You can only transfer to the server and faction of the character that sent you the invite. I think it will let you boost any of your characters on any server to 80, but not transfer anywhere.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbodan View Post
    I'm not 100% sure, pretty I'm pretty sure that's not how it works. You can only transfer to the server and faction of the character that sent you the invite. I think it will let you boost any of your characters on any server to 80, but not transfer anywhere.
    Yup that's how it works, you can even make new character and then boost it to 80 on your desired realm even.

Looking for RaF Partner to get one or a few characters to 80 quickly

I Recruit you! (You create the new account)

Target Realm: Sargeras
    Faction: Alliance

Send me a private message on here if interested!

Thanks for the private messages guys, 2 Dat House sent me one I think (havnt received it yet but I think it because of the batch processing that Blizzard is doing for these). Sorry I cant reply as yet to you guys directly as I have not hit the post limit to reply to private messages.

LF SoR on Wildhammer horde side. I'll most likely be subbing soo you'll get my love and other stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    need your email

Who needs a us scroll of rez horde side tichondrias great sever for pvp and pve have one and would like someone who is subbing today for at least 30 days

10+ Year Old Account
    LF RaF Partner. I recruit you, but you buy the Xpacs and such. I am very friendly and have leveled with 3 other recruits before. I am Horde on Mal'ganis and love meeting new people. Give me a PM if you are interested!

Need 2 scrolls

I am reactivating two accounts and will pay for a month on each. Please send two scrolls to samples5095 AT gmail.com

Thanks in advance

I am reactivating two accounts and will pay for a month on each. Please send two scrolls to samples5095 AT gmail.com

Thanks in advance
    2 scrolls sent. Enjoy!

Valcrist
    Last edited by Canaan; 2012-04-02 at 05:39 AM.

Proudmoore Horde SOR - Have scrolls to offer! Get a free 80!

10+ Year Old Account
    Have 2 scrolls available for Horde Us Firetree

email me

necrofryer AT gmx.com

need people who are subbing for at least 30 days for mount.

Mal'ganis Horde Side, have a scroll to give!

I am looking to use either RaF or SoR. i have scrolls to give.
    i am looking to be on US- Darkspear.
    i would like to recruit some newbies or people who are starting a second account also.
    im pretty much down for anything so just let me know.

PM me and we will go from there

Looking to cast a SoR for anyone who needs one. my main is Octavia on ally side of Alterac Mountains so please pm me if your looking for one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have scrolls for EU available. PM me your email address and if you want, specific server and horde/alliance.

EU scrolls available, i'm on EU-KAZZAK & EU-TWILIGHT'S HAMMER

Deleted
    Got 2 scrolls for EU available. PM me if you're interested.

Got another scroll for Stormscale eu (pretty much the best pvp server for horde out there) Pm if interested!

Got SoRs available for US realms. I can create a character in any realm you deside. PM / reply me if you're interested.