Quote Originally Posted by Drainsphere View Post
    Could someone please send a Scroll to groundbre4k at live com? I will buy mount right away!

---------- Post added 2012-07-11 at 10:31 PM ----------

Send to groundbre4k at live . com
    I could send you a scroll to any realm/side but groundbre4k@live.com doesn't appear to be a valid email. Could you check if you typed it correctly please?

Looking for someone for Recruit-A-Friend for the new mount (I know, I'm shallow). Hit me up and I'll shoot you a RAF offer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by immunity242 View Post
    need EU SoR : Battlenet email 1st half : catzy6(AT)yahoo
    Battlenet email second half: .com
    sent an invitation just now

Deleted
    Looking for someone to recruit and level on The Maelstrom, Alliance, EU!

gunv4ld(at)hotmail.com (Send me an email if you are interested!)

Scroll of Resurrection

Realm: Darksorrow
    Faction: Alliance
    Information: Darksorrow is a highly populated, alliance dominant realm. The economy is always active, raiding guilds are always recruiting and there is plenty of PvP. There is a Alliance:Horde ratio of 2:1, but there is plenty of City / World PvP.

Recruit a Friend

Recruiting a Friend for somewhat selfish means. I wont provide any game keys, nor will I be leveling with my partner. I'm purely doing this for the soon to be retired mount. I'm prepared to do an odd run or two when bored with my recruited friend, but my focus at the moment is on other things before Mists of Pandaria.

I'm willing to send out Scrolls, but now I'm looking for someone to do RAF with on the 17th. I guess we could start sooner, but I'm willing to wait if need be. If you're looking to set up an account so I can get my hands on the new mount send me a message~

Those looking at scrolls
    US Boulderfist PvP - I play Alliance
    Ally side isn't doing so hot, but I think horde is still fairly strong. If you have the ability to check both sides, feel free to do so. I know it's not the best server, but it's an option if you want.
    Last edited by Jackleino; 2012-07-12 at 09:02 AM.

Hello!

I'm looking for Recruiting a Friend, in Defias Brotherhood EU or Darksorrow EU, both in Horde side.

I can provide my new friend all my help to get his Lv 85, because I'll level with him/her.

Also can give 5k to help getting started

PM here please <3

Deleted
    Sending RAF's on EU, if someone wants one pm me

Looking to RaF someone. Horde US-Bronzebeard. I will provide 5k gold for you to start with, a level 25 guild for you to join, and i will level with you for as long as you want whenever you want. Send a PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to RaF or SoR somebody who wants to try wow or has an older account they are interested in reviving. Will provide you with 5,000g after receiving mount. (US realm).
    "Come, Stormrage, and I will show you what happens to those that betray the lord of the Legion!" — Mannoroth.

Looking to RaF. Going to be playing on Ravencrest-PvP EU. Will provide up to 20k gold, a spot in our guilds raiding team and going to level up to 5 lvl 80s. I can also provide PvP assistance (multi time glad) if needed.

Deleted
    Willing to Send RaF on EU-Runetotem...10k golds bonus just PM me.

Looking to RaF somone (EU) that wants to, I don't mind server but If Twilight's Hammar I Can assist with gold and other luxuries.

I'm also able to toss out a scroll to anyone interested in comming back to play.

Pm me /Sylf

Deleted
    Looking to send someone a RaF on EU. Willing to pay 10k on Draenor in return for the rocket mount.
    Also looking to send a SoR on EU, again will pay 10k in return for mount.

As a mount collector of currently 142 mounts, I would really love to get the RaF rocket mount ASAP, before it becomes unavailable.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you need a SoR on EU, leave me a PM and i'll send it ASAP.

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone to level at least 1 character on Auchindoun EU (I will be playing a prot paladin)

***You will have to provide your own game keys***

I can probably offer gold for baseline flying and bags as well as training
    I can also provide game time for the next few months
    I can also provide the following on Shadowsong EU if you plan on playing there:

*20k gold upon reaching level 80 or 85
    *280% flying & bags
    *Social spot in a level 25 (realm 2nd) guild

I can play all hours for the next month and plenty after that as well
    I speak fluent english and have a TS server available
    I have plenty of previous RaF experience & pretty good knowledge of most classes

PS: If you're available to level a monk once MoP is released I will pay you an extra 50.000g upon reaching level 80 (or 85 or 90 depending on the circumstances)

Pst me here or on skype (nikolajbr94)

Im looking to send Recruit of Friend on EU, if u come outland alliance server i will pay you 10 000g when i get the mount .

I'm looking to send RAF on US servers. If you join Earthen Ring (RP), I'll also invite to a level 25 guild (#1 guild on realm) and provide 5000g once I receive the mount.

Unfortunately, all my alts are 85 already, so I can't level with you. I'm mostly just looking for the mount. I suppose you could convince me to restart one of my alts, if you do need a lavling partanar.

I can also send scrolls of resurrection.

Deleted

Looking to RAF, Bonus items included

WOW eu

Hey, i'm looking to recruit a friend to level horde side characters also some alliance characters on my realm of saurfang. I have extensive knowledge of classes, dungeons and area's to level.

Things i will provide:

Wrath of the lich king - when we hit level 70
    you will get 4 rare companions soon as you are recruited.
    They are Dark Whelpling Captured Firefly Spring Rabbit's Foot Captured Flame
    Those are worth around 30k-40k combined.
    i will also provide gold,bags,glyphs.etc

Things i need from you;

To purchase the Wow starter pack.
    *To purchase a 60 day game card and use it*
    To be willing to level atleast 4 characters.

To get in touch with me:

Last edited by mmoca2f956316f; 2012-07-12 at 02:22 PM.

Looking to RAF someone on US server- Tichondrius, Alliance side. I plan to obtain at least two level 80's.

What i need from you is to purchase the game yourself and be ready to level.

I will provide full bags, 15k gold and a social spot in my guild (name is Phobia- realm 6th and 3rd on alliance) but if you wish to raid when you reach max, it is always possible.

Send me a PM through mmo-champ!