Looking to send anyone a SoR PM me or email me your email and stuff toriann09(at)gmail(dot)com

still looking to give out a RaF

Out of SoR's for today, but will have 2 more tomorrow!! I can RaF all the time though, so if interested, send me a PM with your info

Looking to recruit someone!
    I will help you ingame with: Leveling, Gold, Gear, Gems/Enchants, Lvl 25 Guild.
    You will have to pay for your own game and game time, but I will help you out ingame in any way I can.
    Main server is Arthas-US Alliance/Horde, Illidan-US Horde. However, I will help you level on any server you prefer.

PM me if you are interested or want more info.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HalseyUS View Post
    Looking for Recruit for "Recruit a Friend"!

Server - Mannoroth US (Primarily)

What's up everyone
    So with MoP around the corner I am looking to get Two characters up to 85 with professions to be my support characters for my main, So Tonight (Or whenever it is for you depending on when your reading this) I'm looking for a person to recruit to achieve this goal!

What YOU Provide!
    1.) Game-Time (At least 1 Month / 2 Month's If your actually wanting to get into the game)
    2.) Game-Keys (BattleChest - 20 Dollars + Wrath (20 Dollars)
    *Note* - You only need to get what I posted since it goes up to level 80 with RaF BUT If you want the full game experience you will need to buy Cataclysm (40 Dollars)
    3.) A player that is willing to put in a good amount of time to achieve Both of our Character Leveling Goals

What I Provide!
    1.) Veteran Player (Playing since 2004) to Help and Teach you along the way (If needed)
    2.) Level 25 Guild perks! (You don't need to stay after the RAF is over, But I'm sure you could until you want to get raiding with another guild or just stay a casual / Friend
    3.) Gold Costs (Glyphs / Training / Start-Off Gold / Mounts / Mount Training / etc...)
    4.) 10k Gold once my Character Leveling Goals are completed (IF you decide to stay on my server)
    5.) After my Personal Character Leveling Goals are completed... I will level one more character on the Server / Faction of YOUR Choice (If you want to)

Thanks for Reading!

If you are interested PM me via MMO-Champion PM OR email me at bnovakowski94@gmail.com
    Still urgently looking! Willing to pay an extra month after the fact including all the perks I already give!

Halsey - Semi Retired | US[/URL] | Signature made by i4ni

Looking for a SOR sent my way. I'm planning on buying a month, so you will get your mount. PM me for my email!

Giving out scrolls also RaF, server is US Stormrage, pm me if you are interested...
    Last edited by Ulfric Trumpcloak; 2012-07-19 at 07:12 AM.

Deleted
    Handing out scrolls for Eredar-EU.

I haven't reached the post quota yet where I can pm, but if you PM me ill send you the details

Looking to recruit someone via Recruit a Friend on the server Kil'Jaeden-US on the the Horde side. I am someone who has been playing since 2004 and I can provide you with; a knowledgeable leveling partner for up to 2 characters, mount training (up to epic flight training) for one of your characters, all of the glyphs for your chosen class, and if you stick with me all the way to 85 I can carry you, to an extent, through your 5-man heroic dungeon grind with an instant queue as a tank. My schedule is flexible during the summer months so I can play almost whenever you need me.

Restrictions; in order to receive any of the benefits I am willing to offer you must:

1. Purchase your own account (World of Warcraft Battle Chest); Wrath of the Lich King and Cataclysm are optional

2. Pay for your first AND second months subscription; failure to do this will result in nothing but a bitter leveling partner

3. I am absolutely not willing to level through Battlegrounds so do not even ask.

Feel free to PM me if you would like additional details.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBertha View Post
    I haven't reached the post quota yet where I can pm, but if you PM me ill send you the details
    u've got a message!

Giving out scrolls to anyone that needs one. Just pm me your info. Get em while they are hot!

looking to recruit someone good for RaF i can supply travel gold etc.. you need to buy the necessary packs to level high enough. message me on here or find me online if i take too long to reply.
    Asperge EU saurfang.
    cheers.

Deleted
    Looking to recruit RaF EU

We will be playing on Draenor Horde side.

We will be leveling at least 4 chars each, after level 15 we will be doing only dungeons to level up.

I am able to use skype/vent/ts3/mumble and have a working headset. You are not required to chat/talk with me but if you prefer so we can. I am able to speak fluently in both English and Danish.

My availability is every day from midday until midnight. I will expect you to be on for at least a few hours each day until we are done, the occasional day off is okay.
    Skype name: Conagher14

Deleted
    Giving out 2 scrolls on eu so send me a pm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessMelon View Post
    Looking to recruit someone on Darkmoon Faire - EU.

You provide:
    CD keys
    Time Card

I'll give you:
    Bags upon character creation and 1000g for training.
    Good knowledge about the game as we adventure through
    Tips for the character you are playing (I have played every class and have 5 level 85s)
    Social status in a level 25 guild so you can have all the perks

If you use a time card so that I get the mount immediately, then I'll also give you 10k gold. If you don't want to use a timecard, then I'll give you all of the accumulated gold as soon as I receive the mount (happens when you pay for the second month).

I have finished school for the summer, so I have quite a bit of time to play. I do raid on some nights, so we would be playing during the daytime and/or after my raids, depending if you're a late night person or not.

Send me a pm here
    ther Thanks for reading, looking forward to leveling with you
    still looking

[QUOTE=hristohansen;17618960]Hello I wish to RAF anybody, I can play Horde/Alliance on Grim Batol, but on other servers aswell. I will provide gold, and everything needed. I am usually online from the morning until evening, so I am easy to contact. Hope YOU would choose to RAF with me. ))
    My main char is on grim batol, named Arachna if you would like to contact me in-game.
    Send me a PM for more info and email on MMO or contact me ingame!
    Still searching!

Looking to give out SoR email your stuff. toriann09(at)gmail(dot)com

Looking for Someone to recruit me... Recruit a Friend.

Any Server (US)
    I am getting back into wow.. took some time and use to raid hardcore with top 10 guilds.

Trying to stay casual if I can..

Can play between 10am to about 3pm every day(PST) ( before 10 i have clients and crossfit) and after 8pm( have clients between 4pm-8pm(PST)

You pay for keys.. I will repay in gold etc.. I do pretty well on the auction house..

PST ME ASAP>. we can make a 1-2 toons if you want.

still looking to RaF