I am looking to RaF, let me know if you need recruited. PM me. US Server
    Check out my livestream and follow me on twitter.
    /
    I Livestream and do giveaways.

Hey man i read your post on the RaF forumn and i seem to fit what you are looking for. Im also 18 and i just came back to WoW. I dont have the money to pay for a wow subscription at the moment and could really use the help you provide in terms of game time to get myself back on track. I definately dont mind giving you money for your mounts and necessities in game and have both an 85 mage and 85 paladin that i can utilize for both your tanking and healing needs as you level. Im a kind and generous player unlike most of the other people you encounter in WoW from my experience and a willing to help you out! Let me know if you are interested! =D

-1ikeaboss

---------- Post added 2012-07-19 at 09:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pebz View Post
    Hi! As I'm looking for a nice way to start playing again (haven't been playing since ~February), I thought hey, why not do RaF since I've already been SoR'ed and all (dat free 80)!? So here's the deal: I'm either looking to RECRUIT someone, to which I can provide this:
    I used to play on Thunderhorn EU as alliance, having 4 lvl85s and several alts. I'll pay for your mounts and bags, aswell as give you starter money for skills and whatever gear/stuff you might wanna get. I'm 18 years old and having summerbreak at the moment, but working quite a bit, usually 8-14 or 16, monday to friday, depending on how busy the place is, 'cus I live in Denmark on a rather small island, so it all depends on the tourist population per day. all you need to provide is your gamekeys, gametime and a nice attitude. I'm easy to get along with I believe and have done RaF before, so I know the drill.
    Though, I might also be able to be convinced to be recruited, paying for the gametime and keys. For this, I want a reliable player with good and flexible times (see above), some experience (mind you, experienced doesnt mean that you have to raid or pvp, just know the game, how to play it and how to get along without sounding like an idiot) and still a nice attitude. If I get recruited I DO have a few demands though, that being you're able to provide a lvl25 guild, being able to tank (I'm not rolling a tank nor a healer, most likely rolling hunter or warlock), and provide me with mount money. Beside that, how stupid it might sound, I want a lot of gold. I've always been quite a bad money maker, and since I've noticed how the ratio in this thread of recruiters/joiners is like 100%/0%, I don't feel bad for asking 70k+ gold, how I get them can of course be discussed, aswell as the actual price (70 is just an example, I'm not doing this free though, Ill be making an entirely new account just to enjoy the game again!)
    So pop me a PM if you think this looks interdasting, I belive I'm a rather nice guy with quite a lot of experience (have been raidleading for a year in WotLK, done a lot heroic stuff in Cataclysm and just fooling around). I play on EU servers and I'm okay with not talking on ventrilo/skype, I enjoy gaming with music over hearing voices when you can just chat, luls.
    kind regardssssssssssss xoxoxo <3

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoaet View Post
    Hey all,

I'm looking for a RAF partner to level a few toons with.

Server - Moonguard (RP) US

What I will Provide:
    - ALL costs on ALL toons from 1-80.
    - Game time for 2 months.
    - Level 25 guild.

What you will need to provide:
    - Dedication to leveling a number of toons.
    - An account upgraded up to WOTLK.

If you are interested send me a PM.

Thanks.

Bumping, still looking!

Have SoR's to give out...pm me............... US server Stormrage Alliance Medivh Horde

Looking to send out SoR. Send me your email, realm you want to be rezzed on, and faction you want to be rezzed on and I'll get you sorted.

Giving out US scrolls. pm your info.

looking to send out SoR and RaF, PM your info and wich one you would like

Looking for Someone to recruit me... Recruit a Friend.

Any Server (US)
    I am getting back into wow.. took some time and use to raid hardcore with top 10 guilds.

Trying to stay casual if I can..

Can play between 10am to about 3pm every day(PST) ( before 10 i have clients and crossfit) and after 8pm( have clients between 4pm-8pm(PST)

You pay for keys.. I will repay in gold etc.. I do pretty well on the auction house..

PST ME ASAP>. we can make a 1-2 toons if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Bavlet View Post
    LOOKING TO RECRUIT WITH PERKS FOR BOTH OF US.

Will be Leveling atleast 2-3 80s on Twisting Nether Horde side.

Twisting Nether is one of the best Horde Populated realms and home to many top guilds such as Method and Quantum.

You Provide:
    - Battle Chest.
    - 2 Months of Game Time straight away.
    - Experience in the game.
    - Plenty of free time to level up.

I Provide:
    - Top level Guild.
    - Fast leveling experience (Can have an 80 in 2 days).
    - WRATH AND CATACLYSM KEYS. (These will be provided after our first level 70 is done so i know you are serious)
    - Endless gold for whatever you need.

PM me on here or add me on Skype at "vishal.shah1305".
    still looking

I am looking to recruit someone and level during the week of July 23rd-29th. Wanting to get atleast 2 preferably 3 toons leveled to 80. Will preferably take place on US-Magtheridon (Horde) and I can provide all necessary in game items needed to assist you in leveling. Email me if you are interested: riley DOT 92 AT wright DOT edu. I have all of next week off so I can adjust my hours accordingly to fit what you need.

Looking for RECRUIT A FRIEND - you would be the recruity ;-)

I am willing to pay in gold and also help you level. I just want the mount... so anything you need i'd be glad to help. Just send me a PM

Quote Originally Posted by Kinera View Post
    Looking to recruit a friend on the Argent Dawn Alliance or Wrymrest Accord Alliance BOTH US SERVERS!

What you should provide:
    *World of Warcraft Battle Chest
    *World of Warcraft Game time (Two months)
    *A friendly attitude, cause I love nice people!

What I'll provide:
    *Gold to get you started
    *Bags to also get you started
    *I have every profession at max level (Except inscription, still working on that.)
    *Your ground and flying mounts and training
    *A level 25 guild for perks (We raid and PvP, so there is TONS to do here.)
    *20k once I get the new RAF mount
    *And anything else you see fit to have, you can have! You want that pony? Okay I'll get you that pony!

Please toss me an IM if interested. You can also find me on steam as kineracake and skype as xkinera. Don't be shy, I don't bite! ... much
    Still looking!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    With the introduction of the new mount, which I must have since I'm a mount nerd. I'm looking to recruit someone.

I'm on Stormrage - US - Alliance, the best US server you can be on for Alliance, 40+ 8/8H DS guilds, over 300 guilds in DS. Horde are virtually non-existent. Pugs happen every half hour for basically everything you could ever want to do at all times day or night, and with the introduction of OpenRaid you'll be kept busy.

What I'm offering

Calm, skilled, and friendly player that won't laugh at mistakes and won't make silly "bad" comments, those terms are grossly overused.
    Level 24, soon to be 25 guild perks - My level 80 Herald toon is in a casual/friendly guild of which you will be invited to.
    More bags than you'll ever need
    Gold - 20k once you upgrade and pay for 2 months using a time card.
    8 years of experience which includes all content when it was relevant, I could be specific but there's no need.
    Guild Ventrilo, I can also get on Skype if needed, or Mumble if you have a server.
    If your main playtime coalesces with mine I'll make myself available when you need me, but please realize this game is not my life, but I will work around your schedule as you're the one paying.
    And above all else, this is a game, be yourself when you play it, have fun in vent or whatever VoIP we use, there's no need to impress a new acquaintance. Though a positive/fun attitude would be preferable.

What I'm requiring

You be calm and friendly since leveling isn't serious business.
    You buy a starter pack and upgrade to what's needed.
    Pay for 60 days using a timecard

To get in touch with me please e-mail me at AficionadoStormrage at gmail dot com

This is not my RealID.
    Bumps and stuff
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    im looking to RAF and SOR pm me an ill get back to you ASAP

still looking to recruit a friend or SoR, anyone that needs one I would be more than happy to invite you. just PM me info and i will get on it ASAP.

I can't PM yet, but I'd love a SoR if anyone's currently sending them. Email is cody_anonyous12 at yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by FredWerger View Post
    I can't PM yet, but I'd love a SoR if anyone's currently sending them. Email is cody_anonyous12 at yahoo.com
    Sent for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still looking to RAF and give out a SOR

Quote Originally Posted by Kinera View Post
    Sent for you.
    Thank you very much!
    I'll be adding time ether tomorrow or the next day, so you'll get your mount soon!

But wow, I feel so stupid right now... I forgot I changed the email on the account. its thecodytucker at yahoo.com now. Really sorry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by FredWerger View Post
    Thank you very much!
    I'll be adding time ether tomorrow or the next day, so you'll get your mount soon!

But wow, I feel so stupid right now... I forgot I changed the email on the account. its thecodytucker at yahoo.com now. Really sorry about that.
    I don't think it matters which e-mail it's sent to? If it is, I can't send another, and I don't need the mount. Already have it! Just doing it to help folks out. I'll send you another one -- you should get it by tomorrow. They don't send out right away I don't think.