I can give out Scrolls of Resurrection! Just PM me your info and I'll send it ASAP!
    85: Paladin | Druid | Shaman | Warlock | Death Knight | Mage | Hunter | Rogue | Warrior | Priest

Looking to recruit someone US side! We can discuss details over vent/skype or via PM to find whats suits both of us best and so we get the most out of this
    great new class idea
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiglo View Post
    How did you manage to tame a Troll as a Seagull?
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    Nothing special here. Just GC and his obsession with crabs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nation View Post
    Looking for a SoR. Please PM me as soon as possible!
    EU or US?

Deleted
    Short story so noone gets bothered or lost between walls of text.

I am looking for a partner to start RAF and level 2 or 3 chars to 80 asap, that means you have to be hardcore and have plenty of time on your hand.
    *** Perfect candidate is someone that plays the game for long time ( 2 years ++ ) and have very good knowledge about all PVE aspects of the game (dungeons mostly) ***

Skype, Ventrilo, Mumble or any other voice softwares are NOT requiered, however if u feel chatty and got something good to talk about (not pokemon or some other similar stuff) then be my guest.

You will be the recruiter.
    I want either the game keys, either the GC Code to make it fair for both sides, since u're getting an awesome mount and gametime. If you dont agree with condition, stop reading here.
    I dont need any services from the recruiter, dont really care if we remain friends after, is totally up to you. I can work my way to the top with gold or guild or anything (with ease id say).
    Any Realm and Faction will do (as long as it is English).

If you are interested and meet the requierements please add me on skype: pg_4u_pall

EUROPE REGION

Have SoR's to give out...pm me with your battle.net email addy............... US servers

Giving out US-SOR, just pm or email me (Hikagewolf at Gmail dot com) your info and I will send it out ASAP.

Looking for an RAF buddy on US-Horde Illidan.

I can provide:
    Time
    gold
    guild level 25
    experience

What you need to bring:
    Keys
    Time
    XP

One of the prerequisites is: I need to level a monk ASAP on MOP launch day. so we need to level 2-3 toons before hand, in case granting to 80 works, and you must be able to log in as soon as the servers come up to grant me to 80, or level as I'm main switching in mop.

This is a lot to ask, but I guarantee you fast leveling and all 10k if you can meet these requirements.
    Last edited by Liax; 2012-08-07 at 03:29 AM.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have a US-SoR to give out! send me a message with your battle.net email so I can give it to you.

Now offering the game + all expansions for a recruit a friend.

I provide:

The game and expansions
    Assistance gearing once you hit 80+ (If I like ya!)
    Basic bags for all characters and basic mounts
    A minimum of 4 hours (max of 8) per day to play
    A willingness to level quite a few characters to 80

You provide:

Your own game time (aside from the 30 days you get from the game chest I am giving you)
    Regular hours of play (I already had one RaF partner bail on me)
    Willingness to play a fair bit when MoP releases (I want a monk!)

Send me a PM or an e-mail at Archmitos at gmail.com

Be serious please, I don't want to waste more money.

Looking to Recruit someone to US-Stormrage Alliance

Pst me for more info or email me at joshualjuarez@gmail.com

Looking to recruit someone on any US realm. Email me at SomaRukido(AT)yahoo.com, or skype me at SomaRukido

Deleted
    Offering EU-SOR and looking for a RAF on Arthas-EU (german server) - Alliance side. Would help with bags, gold and potions and invitation in a lvl25-guild for best convinience.

Giving out US-SOR, just pm or email me (Hikagewolf at Gmail dot com) your info and I will send it out ASAP.

Lf someone to Be my partner RaF style looking to lvl like 3 or 4 toons maybe more?.

willing to go to any server and faction just looking to lvl a few warriors across a few servers for pvp purposes.

i will provide gold for training, mounts, flying etc.

will also cover other expenses if necessary

battletag: valkor#1973

to get ahold of me there is ym battle tag so pm and lets get started :P US servers only thanks please speak english

Deleted
    Ok so I am looking to recruit someone on EU.
    Basically here is what I offer:
    Lots of knowledge.
    Battle Chest and WOTLK keys.
    An invite to a level 25 guild (Of which I am the GM).
    Plenty of free time (UK).
    Gold for various requirements.
    Access to a Teamspeak 3 server.

What you provide:
    Game time when needed (Only for your account).
    Regular playing until at least 2 80's.

Skype me: callum.h1
    Realm: Bronzebeard
    Faction: Allies

Looking for a recruit a friend for Alliance Fenris. Paying 2k gold and will help level as many toons to 80 as we want to do. PM please!!

looking to give out SoRs and RaF, PM me US server

Deleted
    Looking for SOR
    eu server

Looking to RAF, will help you level and give you some money to get started, PM Luthlet on Karazhan EU for details

looking for scroll of resurrection
    EU

thanks
    Each time you think about giving Paladins the ability to duel wield, god kills a kitten in each of the parallel universes. Twice.