Hi. Looking for SOR on EU Turalyon. Bnet is atreide (atsign) gmail (dot) com.

Thanks in advance.

Hello, guys )

About me:
    I'm 19 years old girl, live in Belarus. I can make you smile with my poor english and can try to teach you some russian words and phrases or can help to improve your russian as well. I have temporary problems with money and this is my only chance to get one more month to play WoW. Don't be so cruel and help me, please!

So, I'm looking to recruit someone on EU realm. Mine is Galakrond - Alliance (russian realm :>)

Umm, don't know what else to write. Hope, someone will help me )

If you decide to be recruited on my realm, I'll provide you:
    °10.000 gold
    °any voice chat
    °lot of communication
    °thousands of RUSSIAN-SPEAKING people, hell yeah

Note: I won't pay for your keys and 2 months, it's your duty. And please, pay for it immediately as you get a RAF.

Thanks for attention and sorry for my awfull english :<

my e-mail: so.cold.soul (atsign) gmail (dot) com

Hello,

I am currently looking to recruit someone, On black-rock horde, I have been playing wow for 6+yrs i have tons of exe with raids, High End arena, I have 4 85s, I play mon-friday 6:30pm est time till late, I have skype and a 25 man guild, I will provide the guild 1k+ if needed more i can do that, I have Skype, I am looking somone willing to lvl atleast 2 toons to 80, I have all my toons with the gold on blackrock, Someone that plays the time i play,

You Provide
    your Time

What I Provide
    CD keys, Cept for Mist of panda

I am Willing to buy all the keys skype name is awakeningx, add me there and i will get back to you, I want to start asap, I can also send out SORS also
    I am looking to lvl a monk also when MOP comes out, I want to start asap

Deleted
    Hey there I am Looking for someone to do RaF with. I will be the one to recruit you. I am offering to pay for the first 3 games. in return you purchase the 2 months game time and i will be willing to lvl 1-2 toons to 80 and once MoP hits i will be also okay with making a monk panda and what have you then aswell. if you are interested in getting to 80 fast then write me an email at "maximilian alexander saulich at gmail com" no spaces
    Last edited by mmocf298e0b7fb; 2012-08-22 at 09:03 PM.

Looking to recruit someone to WoW.

I need the person to be active and level up with me in Mok'Nathal US-Alliance.

-Must buy your own game keys and time(atleast up to level 70)
    -Will provide a level 25 guild
    -Will provide spell training and mounts
    -Will provide a friendly atmosphere
    -Must be active
    -Will level as much characters as possible

Contact me for more info at skype: exilednathan or at my e-mail: thebosspr(at)hotmail(dot)com

I would also level a monk with you in Mok Nathal US-Alliance up to level 90 with you have a good raiding guild that we could join.

Im going to buy a fresh new wow account all the way to cata (and mop when it releases) and im looking for someone who can offer these things:

1. Level lots of chacrters to 80
    2. able to offer gold to start me up
    3. some bags to start me also
    4. will be active. (MUST)
    5. provide guild

If you have all these then email me or just reply here if you can do better or give more then more likely i will raf with you.
    Reply here and ill pm you my email so spammers dont spam me thank you!
    Last edited by gigi188; 2012-08-22 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gigi188 View Post
    Im going to buy a fresh new wow account all the way to cata (and mop when it releases) and im looking for someone who can offer these things:

1. Level lots of chacrters to 80
    2. able to offer gold to start me up
    3. some bags to start me also
    4. will be active. (MUST)
    5. provide guild

If you have all these then email me or just reply here if you can do better or give more then more likely i will raf with you.
    Reply here and ill pm you my email so spammers dont spam me thank you!
    heyyy ill do it with you. pm me to talk or skype: exilednathan

I sent friend request

Have SoR's to give out...pm me with your battle.net email addy............... US servers

10+ Year Old Account
    I like chickens. Don't you dare judge me!
    I wanna RaF anybody. I got Wow Battle Chest + Wotlk + Cataclysm. (IF you want MoP expansion aswell you have to get it yourself, but not necessary really for leveling a pandaren.)

You just need to get gametime.

Looking for someone to level a pandaren with 25-26th of September when MoP releases.

Info:

Server: Stormscale
    Region: EU
    Faction: Horde

What I'm able to provie you with:

・ I'm able to provide 16 slot bags.

・ Level 25 guild.

・ I'm able to offer a small amount of gold to give you for mount + training fees.

What you need to do:

・ Active is a must.

・ We will level more charathers than just a monk up to 80.

・ I atleast want 2 pandaren including a monk and any other random class. (You'll have to buy MoP if you want to level a monk aswell, not needed though if you don't want to.)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I hope I'll see you there!

PM me on MMO Champion if you're interested, and i'll give you my skype and keep in touch.
    Last edited by Lyseria; 2012-08-22 at 10:25 PM.

I'm still looking for a SoR. I currently have several older characters on Earthen Ring, so I would prefer an invite from someone there as my first option, but I am open to other good U.S. PVE servers. Sorry, I'm not interested in a PVP server at this time.

What you get from me - I will quickly pay for 30 days of game time, so you can get your mount.

What I need in return - Just some things to help get me started back up in the game: start-up gold, some decent size bags, and anything else you are willing to thrown in to help a returning player who has been gone for a while.

If you are interested send me an email at zeddakis (at) gmail (dot) com along with your server if it is not Earthen Ring and let me know what kind of start-up help you can provide me.

Thanks,
    Zed

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, I'm a Horde player on Zul'jin (US). It's a very active realm (PVE) on Eastern time. I am looking for someone to recruit. You must make an account, pay for the original WoW game (at least) and 2 months of game time in order for me to get the RaF mount. I will give you 20k gold (8k up front and 12k once I get the mount) to get you on your way. I'll also provide bags, a lvl 25 guild invite for perks, and can even level a bit depending on our free time. I'm not sure if we can still grant people free levels, but if so I can do that as well. I'm also very knowledgeable on many classes. *aqua3aries (at) live (dot) com*

Hello there! Looking to recruit someone on Zuljin Horde side. Want to level 2 - 3 characters more would be cool. I usually play 8 - 12 hours a day. If you want i'll make toons on your choice of server after we are done on mine and and level there with you.

I will Provide:
    -Level 25 Guild
    -6 Years Of experience
    -Bags, 5000 Gold.
    -Skype, or Vent I have both.
    -The game up to cata.

You Provide:
    -Time to play
    -Game time at least 2 months.

Contact me on here with pm. Skype: aaron.m.pulice Or e-mail aaron.pulice@gmail.com
    Last edited by Otsoko; 2012-08-23 at 02:42 AM.

Interested

Quote Originally Posted by ribbad View Post
    Looking for someone to recruit me!

Current Faction: Alliance but... I'd prefer to go Horde, either works though.
    Current Server: Hakkar, I have 4 level 80's on Hakkar, but I'd prefer a new server as Hakkar is low pop (and full of BADS)
    Playtime Hours: 4 P.M. - 1 A.M. Central Time (Weekdays & Weekends), Weekends varies due to work.
    I am looking for someone who WILL pay for my mounts / my gear / training / whatever else I need.
    In return for you paying for all I need with your gold you will get the mount.
    I would like to level TWO or more charactor's a Paladin and then a Hunter.
    I would like to level them fast and have them both level 80 before Cata hits as I would like to play a Paladin as my main in Cata.
    I will also stick around on whatever server we choose to run randoms and gear up with you if you'd like.
    I am willing to start a new account and pay for my TBC and WotLK, so please be seriously interested.
    I will NOT pay for the twos months until we have at least one level 80 OR two level 60's just to make sure you don't take my money and run.
    Thanks,
    Ribbad

P.S. Send me a PM if your seriously interested.
    I cannot PST you, but I am interested. add me on skype: lilholm3z

Hello,

I'm currently looking for someone to recruit.

What I provide,

The actual Vanilla + Wrath of the Lich King Keys
    Flexible schedule
    Seven years of experience

What I expect from you,

Knowledge of the game
    Flexible schedule
    Preferable working mic

I will not be able to level during raid times (Tuesday + Any sale runs throughout the week).
    The realm will be Illidan-Horde US.

I am willing to level as many toons as you want, but beyond the first month, you're on your own to pay the fees.

I am willing to work with about anyone and change whatever up, but I am NOT looking to be recruited. I am EST player and do have a life outside of WoW. I can commit to about 10-12hrs week on leveling.

Pst me on the forums or find me in-game at shuttlelol@Illidan.

Thanks
    Last edited by Shuttle; 2012-08-23 at 04:07 AM.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abysire View Post
    RECRUITER looking for anyone willing to level some characters on Frostmourne-US. I am a Horde player.

You provide:
    • Your precious time. Preferably close to (UTC+10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney.

I provide:
    Original and Burning Crusade Battlechest + Wrath of the Lich King.
    • 1-80 in a matter of hours.
    • Play available for any hours of the day.
    • Level 25 Guild.
    • Bags, gold and leveling expenses paid for.
    • Class help, profession help and anything to do with end-game content.
    • 7 years of pure WoW experience.
    • A fun time in the World of Warcraft.

Willing to level whatever Horde class you want. Leveling will also be genuinely fun and you'll have a good time and make a new friend along the way!

Add me on Skype: eliquifire

***Also: Send an e-mail my way for anyone looking for a Scroll of Resurrection (US). Always willing to help out.***
    Still looking for someone to recruit. Quick!

Quote Originally Posted by Omanz View Post
    I cannot PST you, but I am interested. add me on skype: lilholm3z
    the way i'm reading your quoted post...sounds like they posted in LK BTW

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys! I played WoW for a little while right after Cataclysm. Then I left to play SWTOR, and now I'm back. My toons are currently on US Server Sargeras, but wouldn't mind going to any server that has alot of PvP (alliance side). Just looking for someone or people to do arenas with. If I transfer server, I plan on transferring my warlock (60?) or my shadow/disc priest (85) over. If we want to make alts, I already have a set of BoA "caster" gear so that it would go faster. Wouldn't mind doing arenas with an alt mage ,but I prefer the lock/priest more. Looking for SoR, but want to set something up first. Just reply on this thread and I'll check back often. Once we have something worked out, I will get you to send me the Scroll of Resurrection.
    Last edited by mattmattmatt; 2012-08-23 at 06:48 AM.

Deleted
    Offering EU-SoR and looking for a RaF on Arthas-EU (german server) - Alliance side. Would help with bags, 20k gold and potions and invitation in a lvl25-guild for best convinience.

PM or email me at g-khan@gmx.net

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys, with the sales Blizzard are having, I made myself a new Cataclysm account and am looking for someone to level up with.
    Sadly I can't provide you with gold since I'm just starting out like you are, but what I can provide you with is availability and a fun gaming experience, I hope that would be enough for me to recruit you.

Will be playing on EU-Al'Akir, if anyone is interested send me PM here.

Thank you for your time.