RECRUITER -

A veteran of 8+ years having extensive gameplay/ raiding experience -

Looking for a good RAF Partner to roll Horde on Korgath-US and make atleast 2 characters Immediately!

Usual perks will be given - Gold 2.5k after each lvl 80, 20 slot Bags x 8 , Glyphs, spell training, Normal Mounts, etc..

Additional 10k gold after you pay for 2 months of gametime and Grant levels to my upcoming Monk on either of those servers.

What I expect is your time with dedication and game-keys now that its just 20$ USD only till 27th this month.

Please PM here or reply to this post, will be checking it quite often.

Looking to rez someone on EU!

I'm on Argent Dawn, Alliance (the biggest RP server EU).
    I will offer:
    -a few K gold (we can arrange)
    -a slot in my level 25 guild, so you can use it for leveling or perks.
    -any help, boosts or bags you will need.

I won't ask anything from you, I just want the mount

PM me if interested.
    Last edited by Samaramon; 2012-08-27 at 08:57 AM.
    http://samaramon.co/
    My transmog & misc. blog!

Quote Originally Posted by Samaramon View Post
    Looking to rez someone on EU!

I'm on Argent Dawn, Alliance (the biggest RP server EU).
    I will offer:
    -a few K gold (we can arrange)
    -a slot in my level 25 guild, so you can use it for leveling or perks.
    -any help, boosts or bags you will need.

I won't ask anything from you, I just want the mount

PM me if interested.
    I know you offered me a SoR in a PM but believe it or not I still havent seen it turn up. Im starting to wonder if Blizz are slacking as its not like I have anything left in my spam folder.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nottingham View Post
    I know you offered me a SoR in a PM but believe it or not I still havent seen it turn up. Im starting to wonder if Blizz are slacking as its not like I have anything left in my spam folder.
    One problem I have found with people not receiving their scrolls is that their account have not been inactive since March 4th, because your account has to be inactive since that date or before it to receive one.

My account was last active in june 2011, I assume it was march 4th 2012 as the cutoff date?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nottingham View Post
    My account was last active in june 2011, I assume it was march 4th 2012 as the cutoff date?
    Yea it has to be inactive since March 4th, 2012 or before that. This is a quote from the FAQ

"To be eligible to receive a Scroll of Resurrection, your friend must have a full (non-Starter Edition) World of Warcraft account, and their account must have been inactive (without an active subscription) on or before March 4th, 2012."

If your account was last inactive in 2011 then I don't know lol, I've heard they take 24 to 48 hours to arrive but every one I've sent to people have arrived in an hour or so. You should open a ticket and see what's going on.

Another thing you can try is go to your account management on Battle.net and go to the SoR section and click 'Received Invitations' and see what's there.
    Last edited by mmoc8aa4aedee7; 2012-08-27 at 12:08 PM.

I'm Looking For A RAF Person on the server : Darrowmere U.S or Wyrmrest Accord U.S

I'm a dedicated Player looking to level up Quick as possible, I've played this game for Over 5 years
    You must be willing to spend time leveling and be quick as possible. I'm in the West coast(Pacific Standard Time), but I can manage to Level with Almost any Timezone

I will provide you with Mist of Pandaria Pre-order Once we finish Leveling..

What you need to provide :
    - Add Game Keys up to Cata
    - Be active Atleast 3-5 hours per day
    - Add Gametime

I Will Provide You with:
    - More than 5 80's toons
    - Dungeon Runs
    - Bags
    - Level 25 Guild
    - Up to 2,000 gold Per Toon Once leveled to 80 (Negotiable How Much You Need) [B][SIZE=3][COLOR="#FF0000"]
    - A Tank or Heals For Good Queue's

Contact Me:
    ~ Email: RelapsedProductions(AT)live.com
    - Aim: Hydro_Ice
    ~ Skype: Relapsed4
    Last edited by Bubbleohseven; 2012-08-27 at 12:53 PM.

I will RAF/SOR anyone i am located on (US)Azgalor- Pvp server. i am just looking for the rewards and i will give u 4k gold for doing it

just pm me on here with ur email address and any questions u may have.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2012-08-27 at 02:05 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

good morning

can some one in the US send me a scroll please. i will probably stay on my server i just want to get in and start getting things organized pm me and i will give you my email
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

Quote Originally Posted by PlatedPriest View Post
    good morning

can some one in the US send me a scroll please. i will probably stay on my server i just want to get in and start getting things organized pm me and i will give you my email
    just sent u a pm asking for the email address to send it to.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Does anyone have a SOR for me? PM. EU btw.

If you need a SOR, Then I am your man. All that I ask is for you to send a PM stating your info and when you plan to sub. EU servers only

Deleted
    I can SoR or RaF anyone in EU servers. If any one needs - i play in Kazaak server. So - just write me.

Looking to be Recruited
    On any Est. Timezone PvP or RP-PvP Realm.
    Want to get at least 2 80s before MOP comes out.
    I just want gold for mounts, flying, bags, and other stuff that would be needed for leveling.
    Be able to play at least 2 hours a day for the next week or so.
    An active level 25 guild pref. for raiding but a PvP Guild would work as well.

I also prefer if you have a level 85 main or a friend thats 85 so we can get ran through dungeons to level up twice as fast.

I will provide you with humor, a touring rocket mount the day you recruit me, and a free level 80 monk granted on MOP release date.
    Last edited by `Dog; 2012-08-27 at 05:42 PM.

Can send out SoR or try to RaF as Alliance on Proudmoore - US Servers ONLY.

For Scroll message me with information and when you plan to sub.

For RaF I will help you by providing:
    • Level 80 on 3+ toons (I currently have 7 toons 50+, the last 3 hitting 85 shortly)
    • Once at 80, I will provide 3000g to help you get started.
    • I will also provide bags / mounts / bank space and a level 25 guild.

You will need to provide:
    • Up to cata game keys
    • Two months of game time
    • A few hours a week to level (Commitment time is up to you)

I play on a PST server but I live in EST. I have a lot of commitments outside of WoW currently but we can arrange time to level before hand to get a schedule worked out.
    Last edited by Rainelas; 2012-08-27 at 07:01 PM.

Looking for a SoR, would greatly appreciate anyone who can help me out.

Email is:

Code:
    andrew_robertson9@hotmail.com
    Cheers
    Chronic Sufferer of A.D.H.L.A.S. (Attention Deficit Hey Look A Squirrel)
    Garrosh would wage war against the ocean for not being made out of orcs.

I have US SoR to give out. PM Me. Currently on Sargeras

I've EU SoR available. Currently on Kazzak (PvP). PM me if u r interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraftwerk View Post
    Looking for a SoR, would greatly appreciate anyone who can help me out.

Email is:

Code:
    andrew_robertson9@hotmail.com
    Cheers

I just sent you one.

Quote Originally Posted by `Dog View Post
    Looking to be Recruited
    On any Est. Timezone PvP or RP-PvP Realm.
    Want to get at least 2 80s before MOP comes out.
    I just want gold for mounts, flying, bags, and other stuff that would be needed for leveling.
    Be able to play at least 2 hours a day for the next week or so.
    An active level 25 guild pref. for raiding but a PvP Guild would work as well.

I also prefer if you have a level 85 main or a friend thats 85 so we can get ran through dungeons to level up twice as fast.

I will provide you with humor, a touring rocket mount the day you recruit me, and a free level 80 monk granted on MOP release date.