Quote Originally Posted by drazota View Post
    I need SOR (EU), please send it to:
    - sm.spletne.storitve@gmail.com

THANKS!
    I send you a new one, one from EU aswell

Deleted
    Sent. Welcome back!

10+ Year Old Account
    LF a someone to recruit on Arygos - US. Will pay for mounts and such while leveling. My hours are Monday - Thurs: 4:15 - 10:00
    Friday - Sat: 12:00 PM - 3:00 AM
    Sunday: 1:00 PM - 10:00 PM

PM me if interested!

Quote Originally Posted by drazota View Post
    Still need SOR (EU):
    - bostjan74grandovec@gmail.com

THANKS!
    I allready send one to your other email!

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone, I am on the server Saurfang (EU) and want to level a character to about 70-80 PM me

Needing SoR for a HIGH pop U.S. PVP server. Thank you in advance!

Looking to Recruit a friend to level up with, do dungeons, and raid with. Current assets include 20k plus gold for all our profession needs, level 25 guild, no life, mumble and Zygors leveling guide should we not want to do dungeons. I am not afraid to play a tank/healer role to help for dungeon ques as I would probably be doing it anyways when we hit level cap. Will continue playing even after characters are capped.

Email me at lockedinacrystal(at)live(dot)com

Wouldnt let me post my email

I would like a scroll of resurection my battle net is jimel1990 at yahoo dot com first one to send me one gets it

Deleted

Thumbs up Offering Scrolls of Ressurection ( EUROPE)

Hello,

If anyone is interested in returning to Azeroth and continue their epic adventure I can help them ressurecting their account. You will recive a FREE upgrade to World of Warcraft:Cataclysm with 7 days game time , aswell as one level 80 character of your choice fully geared in lvl 80 gear. But wait there is more, you also get 1 FREE realm/faction change.

How you can contact me:
    Battle.tag: Guppy#2175

Best regards,
    Guppy

PS: EUROPE

Quote Originally Posted by T3kate View Post
    I would like a scroll of resurection my battle net is jimel1990 at yahoo dot com first one to send me one gets it
    Sent, welcome back

Looking to recruit someone, wanting to add that mount to my collection. My assests include: 200kg, im gm of lvl 25 guild, all proffs maxed, can play any class. PM me.

I need a Sor too. Please PM it to me. Thanks in advance.

Am looking for a Scroll of Res for my account (US), first to send gets it. Send to wazzup842(at)hotmail(dot)com

Quote Originally Posted by unforgivable View Post
    Am looking for a Scroll of Res for my account (US), first to send gets it. Send to wazzup842(at)hotmail(dot)com
    Just sent you one. You should be receiving it in the next 19 minutes.

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone on Kazaak (EU). I'll provide you with gold, bags after you pay for gametime.

Looking for Scroll of Resurrection (US). Send me a message on here and i'll give you my info.

LOOKING TO RAF (FROSTMOURNE US!)
    Looking to recruit someone on Frostmourne (US). I'll provide you with gold, bags, level 25 guild.
    Last edited by Bowchkawowow; 2012-09-05 at 09:22 AM.