Hey there! I stopped playing WoW after Cataclysm launched, but now I`ve decided to come back! I just need a Scroll of Resurrection! ! PM me for my e-mail (I`m not allowed to post it until I have some posts on this forum .... oh, or I could do like the poster above me... E-Mail : koko.hadjiev(at)abv(dot)bg) and for further details and for arrangements if you wish for us to play together! Cheers

Looking to recruit on any EU realm. Got good knowledge about the game, have been playing on/off since 2005. Can play alot during any time of any day , ally or horde doesn't matter - your call. I can also send a SoR to someone.

i whant sombody to recruit me to wow US i can afford my game time but i need u to buy me the full game , i dont mean all the extention but only the first one so i can play with u !!!!!! add me on skype: fouteurdemarde101

---------- Post added 2012-10-08 at 12:54 PM ----------

my account is not yet created im whaiting for somebody to buy me the battlechest and get recruited so i get 300% XP

[US] Looking to be recruited, i will be providing all the expansions. Alliance or Horde doesnt matter as long as it's on an EST or Central time server with good raid progression guilds and PvP/ medium-high server population.

What i expect from you:
    Be able to play a lot, anywhere from 3+ hours. I am looking to level AT LEAST 2 characters, A warrior and monk. Although if you would like to level more, that's better for me.
    Provide me with gold for mounts, bags, etc.
    A level 25 guild with unlocked head/cape/legs heirlooms and purchase at least for one character to speed up leveling.
    Looking to start possibly today if i can purchase the game or most likely next week. Send me a PM if interested.
    Last edited by xxmafxx; 2012-10-08 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xxmafxx View Post
    [US] Looking to be recruited, i will be providing all the expansions. Alliance or Horde doesnt matter as long as it's on an EST or Central time server with good raid progression guilds and PvP/ medium-high server population.

What i expect from you:
    Be able to play a lot, anywhere from 3+ hours. I am looking to level AT LEAST 2 characters, A warrior and monk. Although if you would like to level more, that's better for me.
    Provide me with gold for mounts, bags, etc.
    A level 25 guild with unlocked head/cape/legs heirlooms and purchase at least for one character to speed up leveling.
    Looking to start possibly today if i can purchase the game or most likely next week. Send me a PM if interested.
    edit: send me a PM with your details if you don't want to plaster them on the main thread I understand
    Hey, I can't send PMs yet. What is your email? are you in the EST timezone and can play evenings?
    Last edited by scnv; 2012-10-08 at 06:53 PM.

Looking to be recruted , i provide every game time but u gotta provide me the game PM me or add me on skype : fouteurdemarde101

Deleted
    LF SOR on EU, TsThys at gmail . com
    Will play very casual, so not looking for anyone to team up with cause it'll be at very irregular hours

Quote Originally Posted by Lelouche View Post
    LF SOR on EU, TsThys at gmail . com
    Will play very casual, so not looking for anyone to team up with cause it'll be at very irregular hours
    sent one
    10 chars

Looking for someone to do RaF with me or if anyone needs SoR then just pm me and i'll send you one.
    I am fairly experienced and i will help you and give you in game gold to buy anything you need (mounts,bags etc..)
    We get 3x exp and will level very fast. Pm me if you are new and want to do this cheers.

LF Someone to do RaF with.

I have...

level 25 guild with unlocked heirlooms
    Gold
    Bags, mount help
    And a lot of leveling time.

Whisper me.

I am giving away a Warcraft account that I used for a RaF mount. It has up to WotLK and until November 20th game time. I ask for nothing in return except that you level one character with me so I can use the benefits of the RAF experience buff. If you are interested in owning this account email me at crigerbe@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Menthall View Post
    I am giving away a Warcraft account that I used for a RaF mount. It has up to WotLK and until November 20th game time. I ask for nothing in return except that you level one character with me so I can use the benefits of the RAF experience buff. If you are interested in owning this account email me at crigerbe@yahoo.com
    Hey Menthall I emailed you and am interested in that account, I am unemployed and have no game but have played it before. I'll be willing to level with you. Email me at dbjcioos27@gmail.com

---------- Post added 2012-10-09 at 06:19 AM ----------

Hi I have played wow before and was wondering if anyone would be willing to provide me with at least a battlechest so I can get going in the game again, I'm unemployed and have been looking for work, doing 15 applications a week and still no go. I'll level any realm race etc. 1-80 RAF x3 exp if you can provide that for me. you can reach me at dbjcioos27@gmail.com or message me with any questions, thanks

Hi I have played wow before and was wondering if anyone would be willing to provide me with at least a battlechest so I can get going in the game again, I'm unemployed and have been looking for work, doing 15 applications a week and still no go. I'll level any realm race etc. 1-80 RAF x3 exp if you can provide that for me. you can reach or message me with any questions, thanks

I would be willing to provide the battlechest if you can level quickly and on my server/faction. PM me if you're interested.

Deleted
    Looking for an EU person to recruit:

What do I offer?
    I will level side by side on a server of your choose.
    Lots of fun time together.
    You can choose the faction.

What do you offer?
    Get account up to MoP.
    Be active so we can level quickly and have loads of fun!

Looking for a scroll of resurrection on US, prefer something med-high pop. Email is yomomma_2<at>hotmail.com, thanks.

hey i have wanna recruit someone they need too pay for the games i will provide some gold and some proffesion stuff to get them up , i just wanna recruit someone cause i hate lvling and i wanna meet a friend that i can lvl with, and i have never tryed recruit a friend so im not sure all that happens, i have a 90 and lower lvl toons i wanna lvl up to 80 +

the realm is zangarmarsh -us faction : alliance
    pm if interested
    Last edited by wowhead12; 2012-10-09 at 12:32 PM.

Deleted
    Looking to Scroll of Res someone on the EU servers, Need them to buy a month asap so I can obtain the mount.
    PM me

Deleted
    EDIT: I level on my own
    Last edited by mmoc0aa176f145; 2012-10-09 at 09:24 PM.

Looking to recruit on Oceanic server - Barthilas.

Pm Me, can provide up to 20k gold and a fast pace of leveling

thank you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Habbe View Post
    Looking to recruit. Ill provide wow+tbc+wotlk + 1k gold. We level on Outland EU. Yeah it's some queue right now when you login when ppl get home from work but its cool at night and before 4 PM (gmt +1). I would like to play hardcore this week so please reply if you got some time over and please do it ASAP. Would like to start the leveling now. Leveling fast should not be a problem. I've ben playing on and off since vanilla.

Kind regards, Habbe,
    Hello,

Check your PMs,

See ya !