need a sor for us servers, if you can please send a scroll at benjamincunnington@yahoo.com . much appreciate it : )

Polonadis does server type matter to you?

EDIT: Sent you a SoR
    Last edited by Medjai1; 2013-03-27 at 04:37 PM.

Need a SoR for US servers if anyone has one. Please and thank you! Should be sent to infpalex[at]gmail.com (It won't let me post the email properly) Thanks in advance!

bump. still looking for someone

---------- Post added 2013-03-27 at 04:07 PM ----------

bump still looking for someone
    Quote Originally Posted by xii-Mystery-iix View Post
    Im looking to recruit someone to Thrall-US Horde

I provide:
    10k per each toon we cap to 80
    10k once I get RaF mount
    Lots of free time
    Bags, Starting gold, and Help with professions

You provide:
    Your time
    Battlechest
    A good personality

For questions or inquires my email is themexicanofdoom@yahoo.com

---------- Post added 2013-03-27 at 04:10 PM ----------

sent one, please accept
    Quote Originally Posted by infpalex View Post
    Need a SoR for US servers if anyone has one. Please and thank you! Should be sent to infpalex[at]gmail.com (It won't let me post the email properly) Thanks in advance!

Hey guys im looking to recruit someone to US servers
    -idc which realm you want to play or what faction as long its populated
    -i will want you to provide your own battlechest after u surpass leveled 20 i will buy gametime for you(after 20 so i know you bought battlechest )

-im able to play alot due to the fact i can play at work lol
    -im willing to level as many characters as u want
    -if you want to contact me you can reach me thru skype my username is ramir.salcedo1

Deleted
    Hey!

Im looking to recruit someone on an EU Realm, Ragnaros would be my choice.
    -I dont mind if horde or alliance.
    -I can provide gold, bags, mounts, and everything.
    -Im an experienced leveler, and would be willing to explain things to a newcomer.
    -I am social and mature.
    -im casual and easygoing, but on holiday so i have a lot of time, but dont need to play all day. Whatever suits you.
    -I would be leveling a druid and will go tank or healer
    -I will give you 5k gold when we hit 80

Add me on Skype: jabulaniman or reply here if you have no skype, and we can start leveling asap!

Deleted
    Hi there, I am a returning player in great need of SoR

If anyone could send me one it 'd be greatly appreciated

WoW EU Burning Legion server ( Horde)

Please PM me for email

Deleted
    Gamon, I sent you one!

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am LF Recruit A Friend person for US Dragonblight Alliance player

What I am offering to the recruit;

I can offer a large family oriented guild and personnely knowing the GM
    Enormus WOW knowledge base
    Leveling help
    Instances runs for Levels, Quest and Gear
    Play regualry at night for Eastern Standard time
    Riding in style as u head from one end of a zone to the other or from zone to zone if u find the Flight Paths to slow
    Willing to give 500 gold as starting cash
    Help obtaining profession mats via farming or through AH
    At mount training levels I will cover the mount training cost and the cost of purchasing one mount of that type (regular land, epic landm regular flying and epic flying mounts)
    All the vendor purcahse battle pets for alliance side that aren't rep based will work on the White Kitten for u just haven't been lucky yet.

You as the recruit provide your games and gametime (60-Day GameCard preferable)

PLEASE PLEASE PM me or Skype me at nicholas.viney

Still looking have had 4 nipples but so far neither has bited into my request willing to use all my request to get as many bites in wow as I can.

Well here is what I got for collectable wow stuff or what could be my WOW CV;

Mounts;

177 mounts with 6 multi-player mounts, When I recruit u I add 1 mount to my count to have 178 and 7 multi-player mounts.

Battle Pet;

479 unique battle pets;
    3 battle pets currently at max level with 2 others raised to max level but due to making them rare they leveled down by 2
    148 Rare
    177 Uncommon
    63 Common
    101 Poor
    I never get duplicates and only get whatever rarity I can for the Battle Pet I can to add it to my collection to be fair to other players

50+ Tabards with 2 sets of most of the Alliance Factional Tabards one set from Argent Crusade Tournment Grounds and the other set from the Factional Quartermaters that are champion tabards.

One Level 90 Night Elf Hunter
    played a little bit on each of the other classes and most of the other races except for horde races mostly on Alliance side.

11k Achievement points with over 50 different reputations at fully exalted. Can help u get achievements and factions to exalted as well as collect battle pets and mounts too. Tabards are the easiest thing to get once u start geting factions to exalted so not much help needed there except maybe gold help which I don't mind helping out.

If ur looking to just power level an alt u pay everything and get nothing from me u owe me 120K gold in the end of the leveling to 80 period or just be happy to get raf perks.

still looking got 18 request still unclaimed

I missed the past 2 special*RAF*mounts blizzard has given out so this mount I don't want to miss PLEASE PLEASE CONTACT ME SOON via PMs here or skyping me at nicholas.viney

If Anyone wants to be recruited or need a SoR just send me an email at Smessen.wi@hotmail.com

I play wow all the time and i have no life :_ im playing on EU and if you want to be recruited we need to play on EU.
    I will not buy any battlechest or gametime because of money problem real life.
    We will take it serious ingame and dont waste alot of time.
    Also, if you have a voice communication program such as Skype/TS3 or anything that we can communicate with that will help us level up faster as we can say where we are going instead of typing it.

My skype is William.Lundal.Smedsvig

Deleted
    can i have your skype please /EU-Stormscale Horde*/

Deleted
    RaF-ing it out atm. Got the request.

~Edited.
    Last edited by mmoc664aba3468; 2013-03-30 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DRscrub View Post
    HELLO!

I'm looking to be recruited on high populated server in EU (Outland, Stormscale,..) because i was on like 4 month's of brake from WoW. My main account is frozen and i really don't wish to play because i want a fresh start with some new friends! I'm able to play a lot since i don't have school now and i'm looking for a job but its kinda hard to find a job here so yea i have a lot free time

Requiring: I expect you to be 20+, mature, a guy/girl who is able to talk!
    level 25 guild
    10k gold upon completion a char to 80!
    Gold supply for talents, skills, mounts and bags.
    +8 hour leveling sessions daily

Offering: Well a funny, experienced, mature guy with who you will be able to enjoy the leveling! I will offer battlechest key and a lot of free time to ply! I'm also 23years old guy who can talk Serb-Croatian, Slovenian and English language!

And yes i remaked my 1st post because i was able to get some more money on my PayPal so i can buy the battlechest now
    Still looking for someone to recruit?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DRscrub View Post
    HELLO!

I'm looking to be recruited on high populated server in EU (Outland, Stormscale,..) because i was on like 4 month's of brake from WoW. My main account is frozen and i really don't wish to play because i want a fresh start with some new friends! I'm able to play a lot since i don't have school now and i'm looking for a job but its kinda hard to find a job here so yea i have a lot free time

Requiring: I expect you to be 20+, mature, a guy/girl who is able to talk!
    level 25 guild
    10k gold upon completion a char to 80!
    Gold supply for talents, skills, mounts and bags.
    +8 hour leveling sessions daily

Offering: Well a funny, experienced, mature guy with who you will be able to enjoy the leveling! I will offer battlechest key and a lot of free time to ply! I'm also 23years old guy who can talk Serb-Croatian, Slovenian and English language!

And yes i remaked my 1st post because i was able to get some more money on my PayPal so i can buy the battlechest now
    Hello there, I would like to RaF with you, you can add me on Chamar861 on skype or pm me back.

I require that you do the 60day gamecard when we ding 80 and you will get your gold. I play on outland atm, largest server EU and got heirlooms and lvl 25 guild and all such

Deleted

Im looking for someone to recruit

Hey i just want someone to recruit as quicky as possible to get my characters leveled up as fast as possible
    i can level up as many as u want to. i can support with a booster and gold for starting + mount. I'll be playing druid dps/tank/healer depends on what you pick

Stormscale-EU

Requiring
    For you to be 15+
    Able to Use skype
    Speak english
    To be available often on the day.

Offering
    willing to buy Battlechest

contact me at skype > juster261 or just PM me
    Last edited by mmoc1283f60bb7; 2013-03-29 at 03:02 AM.

Lf recruit

Lf someone to recruit on us-dragonmaw horde

Looking to do 1 char possible more depending on how long it takes us.

We will be in a level 25 guild
    I'm on central time and play alot at 8-12 cmt pm

Can level any night except tues wed and sun because I raid

While leveling ill pay your mounts give you bags give a little gold

When we reach level 80 I will give you 25k gold.

Objective will be to get to 80 as fast as we can.

Pm for any questions.

Deleted
    Trying this again since the guy that referred me on this thread blocked me on Skype and WoW after just a few hours of play then tried to feed me a sob story even though they are still posting in this thread recently about referring more people. I hope no other players get caught out by them.

Looking to be referred on an EU server.

A bit about me:
    22 year old from Northern Ireland. I study architecture in university and have been playing WoW on and off since Lich King. However, I do not know a lot about the game only the basics and need someone to teach me everything I need to know about the mechanics etc.

What I'm looking for:
    A mature adult (20+) player.
    Someone who will not throw a hissy fit if I do something "wrong" I'm still learning.
    Patient and friendly player.

Add me on Skype if interested or send me a message on here! My Skype is theharassmentpanda

Looking to recruit someone. Willing to provide account with battlechest already. I play west coast times and most after 12pm. I want at least one to 80. Please email rliou123@yahoo.com if interested

Deleted

HEy

Hi looking to RAF someone to any EU realms

must be atleast 18

im willing to level with you for aslong as you like and whichever server you pick i already have the mount so it isn't what im looking for i would just like to expand to a different realm.

any money earned whilst we are leveling fully goes to you and i will help you any way i can

for any more details my skype name is kaynex360
    Last edited by mmocd33e393af1; 2013-03-29 at 08:36 PM.

Recruited.

Looking to be recruited
    US Realms, Pref Kel'Thuzad
    I can provide my own Battlechest, right now, I can play a lot.
    Please email me on what you can offer.
    I am an experienced player.
    Message me on skype. M.ochoa52