Deleted
    Looking to get recruited on Stormscale (Horde) EU/Recruit someone to play on Stormscale (Horde) EU!

I am a very social and active guy with 8 toons on 80 or above on an inactive account. The account has 13k achievement points and that is somewhat a proof that I have been playing a lot on it. If I recruit you, then I will activate my account and play with you whenever you can. And if you recruit me then there are two options:

Option 1) I provide the game CD keys (including MoP and 2 month game-time). You will then have to give me 25k up front when we start level so I can start earning my own money. But in addition to that, you will also have to pay for the bags/riding when we level and if we level more than 1 char ( which I hope we do) then I require 10k per extra toon.

Option 2) This is simply that you pay for everything, Battlechest, cata, MoP AND 2 months of subscription. I will then be your loyal servant while leveling as many char as you like, just that you pay for bags and the 150% fly.

I need you to be a very active player and but not really stressed by leveling so that we perhaps could have some fun along the way as well. You also need to be able to speak fluent English so that we easily can communicate on Skype.

If you are interested, then I suggest that you contact me on my Skype which is " Immbas ".
    I hope to hear from you soon!

Looking for an SoR
    Thank you for all the scrolls my beautiful butterflies.

Thanks, my muse, my flame, my beautifuls. ♥♥♥♥
    Last edited by JDM; 2013-04-29 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Received scrolls

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JDM View Post
    Looking for an SoR
    joshoroos1 at hotmail dot com

Thanks, my muse, my flame, my beautifuls. ♥♥♥♥
    Sent Hope you enjoy your newest resurrection

EDIT AS OF 4-28-13
    Sorry folks just read over my account and I'm not eligible...=/ I thought I was but I had time on it after March 2012. Thanks for all the invites....I'm very sorry I wasted them.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    us darkspear lowtyde alliance looking to recruit someone please let me know!

[*]Looking to recruit someone on any US horde server. [*]I will provide 5,000 gold if you are on Illidan.[*]Able to fill any role; prefer to run mostly dungeon finder.[*]Willing to level as many characters to 90 as you want and have a free schedule.
    ==============

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to recruit someone Horde US im on illidan OR darkspear alliance realm Skype:flowdock Email Jdez213ATyahooDOTcom just message me on either looking to recruit someone who won't bail mid way through it or once they get a lvl 80 I have had 6 that's right 6! recruited people and they all bailed and never paid for a month of membership after they got there 80 or stopped playing halfway through it one even got banned while we were leveling so please someone who for sure knows they will be playing the game for a while im very flexible if you don't have a lot of time to play im cool with it also. MY ONLY requirement is that you buy your own battlechest.

looking to recruit someone to Area 52 server, Horde side (US) I have money and bags for us, and i have my own guild for us to be in. PM me with any questions and interests

Looking to be RECRUITED to EU. Prefer Twisting Nether but will consider another high pop server.
    horde is preferred.
    would like to level 2 characters asap.
    please PM me here and tell me what you have to offer. Thanks.

Recruit a Friend

Looking to recruit someone to any US server. Have gold, etc on all kinds of servers. Will provide all but expansion packs. Looking to level casually. Contact me for more info at
    Email is joe729_rivera at att dot net
    Real ID is joe729_rivera at att dot net

Looking to recruit someone to any US server. Email me at joe729 underscore rivera at att dot net

My Raf post got deleted?
    Anyways

I am looking to recruit someone on US Realm - Kel'thuzad, I've been playing for some time now and wanting a warlock, warrior, along with a boomkin. I am willing to buy you guild heirlooms, provide bags and gold, also a level 25 pvp guild who will supply you with pvp blues if you're interested in pvp. What you must provide: your own gametime and keys. Please send me a PM here or add me on skype aidengrey, I am usually on skype 24/7 so that would be a better way to reach me.

I am available for hours most days, so this would be a good opportunity for someone who is looking to get back into the game and level a main character real quick. Or for someone looking to start on a new server. I also have Scrolls of Resurrection for anyone needing one.

Looking to recruit someone US server darkspear alliance

email rliou123@yahoo.com if interested

Looking to recruit someone for mount only. PM me if interested.

Looking to give SoR on EU. Just PM me your e-mail

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to recruit someone Horde US im on illidan OR darkspear alliance realm Skype:flowdock Email Jdez213ATyahooDOTcom just message me on either looking to recruit someone who won't bail mid way through it or once they get a lvl 80 I have had 6 that's right 6! recruited people and they all bailed and never paid for a month of membership after they got there 80 or stopped playing halfway through it one even got banned while we were leveling so please someone who for sure knows they will be playing the game for a while im very flexible if you don't have a lot of time to play im cool with it also. All I require is you have your own battlechest.

Hello, looking to recruit someone to level with. Details below.
    ----
    -You must provide your own Battlechest
    -First 80 must be on Moonrunner, any realm after that is fine.
    -Have played for 5 years on and off.
    -I have vent/mic
    -I have extremely flexible schedule. I can fit YOUR times.
    -I am EST Timezone.
    - I am completely willing to teach anyone who is willing to learn. Do not fear if you're brand new.
    - I will level anything/any role.
    ----

What you get:
    -As many 80s as you'd like.
    -Gold for bags/gear/mounts. (Moonrunner/Deathwing realms only, as I have no characters on other realms).
    -Raiding guild membership and group spot when you hit 90 *Moonrunner only
    - 1K gold reward if we get a 3rd 80
    -1 Month game time card if we get a 4th 80
    - A friend to play with. lets not forget, that is why we are playing
    - If PvP is your style, i'll do 2s/3s.

What I expect in return:
    -For you to be atleast semi-serious. Don't bail out halfway through our first character please
    - Im a relaxed and chill person, but I do like maturity.
    - Communication is key. If I don't know when you're on, we can't level.
    - For you to be atleast semi active.

~~~Contact me~~~
    Message me on here, In-game at battletag Castielle#1549, or at email Joshua.barrow95x at gmail

Hello im a pretty dedicated player looking to recruit someone to level with me. i will buy your Battle Chest and help with bags, and mounts. if interested email me at zbmsnowboarding at gmail.com

I am looking to be recruited on US servers, I have played since late vanilla and want to redo my account after a few years of playing the same one, I will pay for my own battlechest, I will roll any server that isn't absolutely desolate... I Can level in the mornings from 7:45-10:15ish central time.. other times I could play at night and some on weekends. I have done this with my friend and gotten him like five 80s.. would like to get 4+80s.. message me at Bugg11 at rocketmail.com

I am looking for a SOR PM me. US servers.
    Last edited by sinfulpotato; 2013-04-30 at 05:16 PM.