PM sent

/10char
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Looking for SoR, on Tichondrius, Korgath or Any good alliance PVP server US would be nice, US - alliance
    Gonzalod (at) auamed (dot) net

Thank you

Deleted
    Ahh its accorded to me that er I actually need a SOR for EU and that I got sent one for the US so that is (probably) why it doesn't work.

So LF SOR EU

are u sure that EU cant get SoR from US and vise versa? just wondering

Deleted
    Looking to Recruit! On EU.

- We'll level 1 horde character atleast, rest will be alliance
    - I'll provide gold/bags/mounts. You'll get up to 280% speed, and 10k gold for you to spend.
    - I can play pretty much anyday after 7-07-13 (going festival from 1th-7th july)
    - I'm a friendly and active player and would love to recruit you!

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to do another Recruit-a-Friend. Must be mature, reliable, and try your best to level as many characters with me. I will provide 60 days game time for FREE! I'm looking to start this grind in 3-4 weeks. I would like to plan this ahead of time... I can provide bags and gold.

I live in the eastern time zone. (22 years old)
    Prefer to be alliance
    Pve server (must be balanced and not too populated) Ny data center and be EST.

Please contact me on the thread or pm. Only accepting serious recruits.

Looking for someone who plays/played Alliance on Wyrmrest Accord US to Scroll of Ressurection.

Not gonna lie, I'm mostly doing this for the spectral mount.

But hey, at least I'm not trying to trick you, nor will I bug you everytime you log in.

Contact via PM.
    "Let's see. There are monkeys that evolved into men and monkeys that didn't. Just as well, there are men that remained men and men that evolved into something else. Do you really think humans are the ultimate form of evolution? How arrogant."
    --Kakurine, Evil Zone for PS1

If any 1 needs to outland alliance reply

Looking for someone who plans to start playing on Tarren Mill-EU (horde side) or Draenor-EU (horde side aswell).

If youre willing to speed up youre leveling process i can help you out with starting heirlooms and some gold to help you through (flying, etc.). Gonna play a resto druid so you'll get super fast queues for dungeons. I spend a lot of time online (from 6-10 hours per day) so you have an opportunity to get to level 85 in 2 days or so (depends how much are you willing to play). Unfortunatly i cannot provide you with the game costs but im willing to help you out with anything i can ingame. If youre intereseted please PM me on here so we can discuss further details (im also availible for voice comm). Get maximum use of those 3 months RAF period boost and get plenty characters leveld up. Azeroth awaits.

Deleted
    Hello guys, could anyone please ressurect my account?

Please message me!

Thanks!

Hello, i am looking for a scroll of ressurection, been away since 06 lol. Please send me a PM, thanks.

NA
    Any Server, High pop Perferable.

Thanks!~

Deleted
    Hello there. I just bought my BattleChest and Cataclysm expansion pack. I don't have the money for Mists of Pandaria. Is there someone out there, playing on EU realms interested in recruiting me and paying for my MoP expansion?

Looking to RAF someone on Sargeras alliance side. I'll supply you with gold for talents,mounts, gear. I mostly play after 7 est. looking to level several toons. PM on here of your interested

I'm looking for someone to recruit, US servers, horde or alliance. PM for more details.

Looking to recruit someone on US-Trollbane Horde. I have a free key for Battlechest that you can use so you don't even have to buy it. PM me if interested and I will give you more details.

Also if anyone with a US account that needs a SoR PM as well.

Also willing to scroll anyone on to US-Vashj horde.

LF someone to recruit me to us servers il pay for 60days game time so u will receive the mount . email me if you are interested : Shar_ingan{at}hotmail.com
    email me yours skype too to know when to get started

---------- Post added 2013-06-29 at 01:43 PM ----------

Still looking ?

---------- Post added 2013-06-29 at 01:48 PM ----------

Skygore i cant pm you cuz i still dont have 10post but i am interested email me : shar_ingan[at]hotmail.com ----------------If anyone also is interested in recruiting me to us servers horde or ally email me at that email and we shall get started ---im paying for 60days gametime for u tog et the mount

---------- Post added 2013-06-29 at 02:45 PM ----------

LF SOMEONE TO recruit me to us servers we start together and il pay for 60days gametime for you to receive the mount --i have knowledge on palying since i have a 90 in eu servers but want to try us if you are interested in raf pm me

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Have scroll to give, US [H] Tichondrius. PM with your name and E-mail.
    Badonkamonk, Raid Leader for <the password is mattress> on Korgath (US) -- We are recruiting, contact me at Haidian#1613.

Deleted
    Looking to Recruit someone on Twisting Nether EU Horde

Everything will be paid for. Gold will be provided for you, for mounts/bags etc

Please PM me if interested or skype me on Oscuras.rs

Looking to recruit someone, Kil'Jaeden horde. Horde>Alliance server, PVP server with pretty good PVE progression, Would like to level a few toons. add my battletag on US servers. josh#11884 (I have all the time this summer to play, besides W/TH 10pm-2pm EST. (I'm on EST.) Not paying for your account, Will hook you up with a guild and at 90 if you're decent, definately help you gear. I raid on a 25man team and we're always looking for backup people. (: