Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caligulove View Post
    Looking for Scroll of Resurection.Been away since May `11.

EU
    Khadgar

PM for my email.
    Thanks in advance!
    If u still need the scroll invite I can send you one if u want, I play on Silvermoon-EU Pve Realm, I can provide you with everything if you play there, really good Alliance realm with tons of good raiding guilds. Thanks in advance!

I need SoR

I need Scroll Of Resurection, I would prefer if someone would send me one from Outland EU, but I would be happy with any populated realm that is PVP on EU of course

PM for email pls

P.S. I will buy game time as soon as 7 days expire

thanks in advance
    Last edited by haija; 2013-06-29 at 08:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im looking to earn the refer a friend mount,willing to do anything to get it (within reason) PM me with your deals and offers and i shall pick the best one out at that i like.

EU Realms!

Deleted
    PM me if you want SoR from Drak´thul EU. Send me your e-mail. I want mount, so please help me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Im looking to earn the refer a friend mount,willing to do anything to get it (within reason) PM me with your deals and offers and i shall pick the best one out at that i like.

EU Realms!
    PM me, beacause i can't do it, i don't have 10 forum posts.

Looking to recruit on zul'jin horde
    willing to level alot of toons have plenty of free time can tank or heal for good ques in a decent guild that raids and helps out plus the realm is high pop just xfered with guild and have plenty of slots to level toons on been playing since release and the guild is great have vent also

Looking for a Scroll of Resurrection on EU from either of these realms : EU-Kazzak , EU-Twisting Nether
    on the following email address : pouya.orandi@gmail.com

Also looking for a leveling partner. If you are interested in leveling together please PM me on skype : pouya_orandi

Thanks

Looking to recruit someone to US servers. I have characters on multiple servers and I pretty much have unlimited play time atm. Add Raktuen on skype. You can PM for more details. I will provide gold, bags, flying etc. You provide the games and the game time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanide72 View Post
    Looking for a Scroll of Resurrection on EU from either of these realms : EU-Kazzak , EU-Twisting Nether
    on the following email address : ***********
    Also looking for a leveling partner. If you are interested in leveling together please PM me on skype : pouya_orandi

Thanks
    If u want I can send you a scroll like the guy I asked if he still needed didn't reply'd me, I am from Silvermoon-EU, One of the bests Pve Alliance realms with tons of good guilds doing extremly good raiding progress, If u want to lvl up on there I can provide you with everything if you help me get my Spectral Gryphon, I really want that mount as I am a mount collector, Thanks in advance!

Deleted
    Hey its Westair here! Im looking to find someone to do RaF with!(EU Only)
    I will send you an invite and you buy the game and we RaF!
    Ideally, I would like to get as many 80s as possible ASAP
    I can play any times as im on Summer break.

What I Provide:
    - I can help you out if you are new to the game (2400exp RBG Player).
    - I can help you with farming gold etc
    - Give you gold/bags
    - Help you level professions
    - May pay for other expansions and gametime!

What you Provide:
    -Buy the Battle Chest at Minimum.
    - Be able to play ALOT
    - Speak English fluently
    - Working Microphone
    - Skype,
    - Have an interest in PvP

Add my skype: mattp7911
    Last edited by mmocc4a006bba3; 2013-06-30 at 10:46 PM.

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone that wants to level 2 toons to 80 ASAP
    (EU - Ravencrest)

What I have to offer:

- Paying 200gold + all bags for you at level one
    - Upon reaching level 50 I will pay you 1,000 gold
    - Upon reaching level 80 I will pay you another 1,500 gold
    - Willing to pay for the Cataclysm expansion, since it's only €5

What's the objection?

- Get 2 toons to level 80 asap
    - First toon: my Rogue + You must be able to queue at LFG as healer/tank
    - Second toon: my Shaman (I'll queue as healer) + Any choice of you
    If you're asking why we'll need a tank/healer, simple. We'll be leveling by the LFG system, goes fastest. With x2 DPS it would take way too long...

Requirements?

- You'll need SOME (not much req.) experience with WoW
    - You'll need to be able to play between 4PM and midnight for atleast a couple of hours (GMT +1)
    - You have to be able to speak English/Dutch

If you're interessed, please add my Skype: caspz_
    Steam: dkdabura

Quote Originally Posted by Windofthefourwinds View Post
    LF someone to recruit me to us servers il pay for 60days game time so u will receive the mount . email me if you are interested : Shar_ingan{at}hotmail.com
    email me yours skype too to know when to get started

---------- Post added 2013-06-29 at 01:43 PM ----------

Still looking ?

---------- Post added 2013-06-29 at 01:48 PM ----------

Skygore i cant pm you cuz i still dont have 10post but i am interested email me : shar_ingan[at]hotmail.com ----------------If anyone also is interested in recruiting me to us servers horde or ally email me at that email and we shall get started ---im paying for 60days gametime for u tog et the mount

---------- Post added 2013-06-29 at 02:45 PM ----------

LF SOMEONE TO recruit me to us servers we start together and il pay for 60days gametime for you to receive the mount --i have knowledge on palying since i have a 90 in eu servers but want to try us if you are interested in raf pm me
    Are you still looking?

i have a another account i activated today [ 6/30/2013 ] its linked to my main account i want someone to help me lvl a warlock. all i ask is one lvl 80 warlock/ who is currently lvl 13 to be lvl 80. after that the account is yours and now has 30 days game time left to go. i play monday-friday 7-9 ish and saturday/sunday all day free/ if interested please email me at b1366876 (AT)gmail DOT com ******* nathrezim horde server / low pop *****

Still looking to do recruit someone. I will be providing free battlechest so you can get to 80. Prefer we level on Trollbane-US, but I am ok with another server as long as you let me know. Also am doing SoR for anyone as well. Trying to do this ASAP so please either PM me or email me at mr (DOT) daniel (DOT) vance (AT) gmail DOT com

Deleted
    Looking for someone that need a SoR Invitation, I asked 2 people already but they aren't replying at all, so I think they have a invite already, I am from Silvermoon-EU, one of the best Pve Alliance Realms with tons of extremely good raiding guilds with Lei Shen Heroic already down, If u play there I can provide you anything you need like gold,bags and leveling boosts or even level up with me a new character and if I get Spectral Gryphon like I am a mount collector I give you a present in-game my realm. Thanks in advance. Please PM Me with your mail so I can send the invite.

Hey Ill do RAF with you. Check your email. or email me at cody6750 (at) gmail(dot)com

---------- Post added 2013-07-01 at 08:44 AM ----------

Looking to get recruited US severs. Skype: cody6750 email: cody6750 (at) gmail (dot)com

I’m looking for a leveling buddy to take my mind off a couple of real life issues going on. I just parted ways with my real life girlfriend who was a major part of my life for 2yrs. We use to level, raid, pvp, mount farm, clear old raids…everything. So you can pretty much understand that logging into WoW and playing alone is depressing at the moment. I am in no way, shape or form looking for another girlfriend. So if your female reading this don’t think that. I am just looking for someone who understands my situation and want’s to have some fun. Add me in game if interested (Skullknight#1187).

-26yrs old
    -I can host in skype, vent or mumble.
    -Please have heirloom leveling gear if possible (but it’s not a make or break).
    -Will play Alliance or Horde although I lean more towards Horde.
    Last edited by pallyballz; 2013-07-01 at 10:28 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesp View Post
    Looking to recruit someone that wants to level 2 toons to 80 ASAP
    (EU - Ravencrest)

What I have to offer:

- Paying 200gold + all bags for you at level one
    - Upon reaching level 50 I will pay you 1,000 gold
    - Upon reaching level 80 I will pay you another 1,500 gold
    - Willing to pay for the Cataclysm expansion, since it's only €5

What's the objection?

- Get 2 toons to level 80 asap
    - First toon: my Rogue + You must be able to queue at LFG as healer/tank
    - Second toon: my Shaman (I'll queue as healer) + Any choice of you
    If you're asking why we'll need a tank/healer, simple. We'll be leveling by the LFG system, goes fastest. With x2 DPS it would take way too long...

Requirements?

- You'll need SOME (not much req.) experience with WoW
    - You'll need to be able to play between 4PM and midnight for atleast a couple of hours (GMT +1)
    - You have to be able to speak English/Dutch

If you're interessed, please add my Skype: caspz_
    Steam: dkdabura
    qsd
    qsd
    qsdd

Looking for a RAF Partner who will buy the months game time.

I'll send the invitation. Level together on Defias Brotherhood EU RP-PVP (Horde or Alliance, it's up to you).

Get levels asap. Pwn noobs. Profit.

pm me if interested.

I need a US SoR invitation please. add me on skype and I'll give you the e-mail to sent invite too. Or PM me and I'll give e-mail.