Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akial View Post
    Still wanting to send a Scroll of Resurrection (EU) to who needs it, so if u still need it please quote me with ur e-mail and I will sent it today already, If u play on my realm I still can provide you with anything like boosts or level up a character with me, and bags/gold if u need, special present in-case I get Spectral Gryphon, everything on my realm. Thanks in advance, waiting for a reply.
    ----------Still Looking----------

Deleted
    Looking for someone to send me a scroll of resurrection EU, pm me please. no need to buy me anything or do any work, I just want the free 7 days.
    Last edited by mmoca51a6f9f4d; 2013-07-29 at 03:54 PM.

I'm looking to RAF somebody or to be raffed. Should play a lot the upcoming month. Free from college now and want to get a lot of experience.
    If you have something to offer, add me on skype: nick.brouwer4 (I'm flexible)
    I prefer to play EU, but US shouldn't be a problem as long as it doesn't give any lagg. Like mentioned before add me and we'll figure something out!

Add: I don't mind to heal/tank. Experienced player that really likes every content of this game.
    Last edited by Nikkol; 2013-07-29 at 05:59 PM.

Deleted
    Looking for a SoR on EU. Add me on skype: marcatteamspeak or PM me for info.

Looking to be SoR'd please send to send me a pm
    Last edited by leecobla; 2013-07-29 at 06:39 PM. Reason: edit

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Looking for someone to send me a scroll of resurrection EU, pm me please. no need to buy me anything or do any work, I just want the free 7 days.

RaF/SoR/Other Ways.

Yo,

Is there anyone who will allow me to recruit them for WoW, so i can obtain a free month? I know traditionally people would level together and offer extra benefits, ect. but in this case I am simply looking for a person to let me do the RaF with them, in which you will still receive all the general rewards from the scheme but I wont be leveling together or anything such like that purely because I'm more independent and do not exactly schedule myself on when I come online. No strings attached and if you are to do this with me, I can only wish that you pay for game time through a wow time card rather than subscription because that requires for your 30 days to then expire, for me to get my free time. I would ask if anyone is interested in the Scroll of Resurrection but I have already been resurrected once before so whether that is an issue or not/you can be resurrected as well, so we can do it the opposite way round.

I try to obtain this free month on the basis that I can not pay online through a bank account, so subscription is out of the question and EVERY shop that 'sells' the wow 60-day time cards are out of stock and never seem to be in stock.

(I apologize if you feel this is the incorrect forum to post on, but this was the most relevant one I could think of that was on the list of forum/threads).

If you are interested, please let me know by email, at tommytom21 which is at Hotmail and .co.uk

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

RaF/SoR/Other Ways.

Yo,

Is there anyone who will allow me to recruit them for WoW, so i can obtain a free month? I know traditionally people would level together and offer extra benefits, ect. but in this case I am simply looking for a person to let me do the RaF with them, in which you will still receive all the general rewards from the scheme but I wont be leveling together or anything such like that purely because I'm more independent and do not exactly schedule myself on when I come online. No strings attached and if you are to do this with me, I can only wish that you pay for game time through a wow time card rather than subscription because that requires for your 30 days to then expire, for me to get my free time. I would ask if anyone is interested in the Scroll of Resurrection but I have already been resurrected once before so whether that is an issue or not/you can be resurrected as well, so we can do it the opposite way round.

I try to obtain this free month on the basis that I can not pay online through a bank account, so subscription is out of the question and EVERY shop that 'sells' the wow 60-day time cards are out of stock and never seem to be in stock.

(I apologize if you feel this is the incorrect forum to post on, but this was the most relevant one I could think of that was on the list of forum/threads).

If you are interested, please let me know by email, at tommytom21 which is at Hotmail and .co.uk

Thanks

I'm looking to RAF somebody or to be raffed. Should play a lot the upcoming month. Free from college now and want to get a lot of experience.
    If you have something to offer, add me on skype: nick.brouwer4 (I'm flexible)
    I prefer to play EU, but US shouldn't be a problem as long as it doesn't give any lagg. Like mentioned before add me and we'll figure something out!

Add: I don't mind to heal/tank. Experienced player that really likes every content of this game.

- - - Updated - - -

Woeps sorry for that spawm*

Quote Originally Posted by leecobla View Post
    Looking to be SoR'd please send to send me a pm
    I couldn't send you a PM because of me being a new user on here. But I would like to send you a SoR! I play on EU Sylvanas, can you PM me your Email?

Quote Originally Posted by JustForThisThread View Post
    Looking for you to invite ME to EU RAF (meaning you get the levels and the gametime from me!)

What I bring:
    - 13/13HM Current Raider (on an Ele Shaman and Disc Priest).
    - 2500 3's Disc Priest exp
    - 2300 3's Resto Shaman exp
    - Available to play from 2PM CET to 6AM CET everyday
    - The want to level at least 6 toons to max level (Resto Shaman, Disc Priest, Feral Druid, Disc Priest (number 2), Warlock, Mage)
    - I would like alliance (Will be rolling on Outlands, but we can cross realm level)
    - You get your RAF mount out of me
    - You get the free gametime out of me
    - You get tons of free levels out of me

What you bring:
    - CD Keys for Vanilla to Cata (I'll get MoP)
    - Ability to level at least 3 toons fast with me.

Msg me here through PM for contact information.
    How does any of this relate to leveling lol.

Deleted
    Looking to be SoR'd on EU, please send me a pm or an e-mail to marcadrianwow@yahoo.com

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Akial View Post
    ----------Still Looking----------
    marcadrianwow@yahoo.com, if you're still looking

Looking to recruit someone Alliance side Kel thuzad or Horde side tich or emerald dream.

What I will provide
    -my time
    -my in game gold [ill buy bags provide some spending gold n such on every character]
    -my experience as a veteran WoW player

What you need to provide
    -Your cd keys
    -A decent amount of time to level up not trying to spend 3 months on one character.

PM me on here for my skype info or reply
    or add my battletag Knue#1905

Looking for someone to invite as a RaF buddy.

What I bring:
    - 13/13HM Current Raider as a MW Monk.
    - 2900 3's exp as Rogue.
    - 5 time Rank One title holder.
    - Available whenever you want to play.
    - I'd like to level 2-3 toons to 80.
    - Alliance would be preferred, on either Kel'thuzed, or Horde on Tichondrious.
    - I'm able to carry or just do 2's/3's with you to help you cap your conquest points when we hit 90.

What you bring:
    - Battlechest and CD keys for cata/mop.
    - Ability to play for hours on end without breaks, and to competently play the class that you roll.

We'll both be starting fresh on a brand new server, so it will be a few days before I can provide either of us with flying, bags and things of the sort.

Message me here, or add me on Skype if you're interested.
    Skype; Midnight669.
    I will be checking back in tomorrow some time for messages, I will most likely not reply to anything in this forum post.

Deleted
    Looking to Be Recruited on any EU realms! Prefer High pop realm
    I can also play on US if needed!

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.
    I will/can always take a tank/healer for fast dungeon queues

You Provide:
    Expansions for me.

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

Deleted
    Looking for a SoR on EU. I'll buy my gametime shortly so that's no problem. E-mail address is marcadrianwow@yahoo.com

Deleted
    Hello people!

I am looking to recruit someone on EU-Stormscale Horde!

I am currently only interested in leveling 1-2 toons to 70!

What I provide
    - Battle Chest
    - Plenty of playing each day
    - A friendly and serious attitude
    - 7 years of experience through the game
    - I currently have 27 accounts, which is why I don't need to be recruited.

Hook me up on Skype, RuffsluderEU !

Deleted
    Im looking for SoR EU.
    Send me pm for email adres.
    Thx in advance.

Looking to send SoR on US (Illidan or Tichondrius) realm, PM for email, thanks guys
    Last edited by BLAIX; 2013-07-30 at 06:16 PM.

LF RAF partner on Area 52 horde US im East Coast time zone

2200 arena player, raided with top 10 man guild us
    You pay for your RAF account etc. But I will buy your flying bags and give 1kg
    Playtimes 0800am-10pm im usually on all day

Last edited by Mesi86; 2013-07-30 at 09:38 PM.

LF some1 to recruit EUROPE Stormscale Horde and maybe some Alliance also

I will provide:

- Gold to buy anything we need like Bags Mounts Items Enchants etc...
    - Level 25 guild for all the benefits
    - 4-10 Hours of gameplay per day at any times you can (minus my raid times)

You need to:

- Buy game and all expansions yourself
    - Level at least 2-4 chars together and play 4-10 hours a day untill we do

PM ME HERE WITH YOUR SKYPE OR EMAIL SO THAT I ADD YOU IN REAL ID IN WOW...cheers
    Endure. In enduring, grow strong.

Offering help with RaF-ing EU/US realms

to be very precise, you want fast lvl80 char than I can help you.
    You will buy me battlechest and we play together, I dont care about fraction and realm( low, high, locked, recomended).

Step by step:

step 1: you need fast level 80 char
    step 2: accept me on skype:vladimir.baralic92
    step 3: send me battlechest key
    step 4: send me wow inv
    step 5: making RaF-ing chars
    step 6: playing and dinging your desire class char
    step 7: the end