Re: Looking for RAF-partner - Post here!

Hi, as the topic suggests, I'm looking for a RAF-partner (EU). I'm the one who would be recruiting you, so you'll be the one buying the new account and playtime. Preferably an old player who wants to start with a new account, but new players are fine too, just make sure you know the basics.

As for the realm, I'd prefer Chromaggus Horde side since I've got my other characters there, and therefor I could also pay for every mounts and skills up to lvl 60, and also offer boosts in instances. Raiding on my main restricts my time to play with a RAF-partner a bit (usually 3 raids a week), so leveling together on weekends would be an important part of the process. I myself am from Finland, but nationality isn't a restriction as long as you speak pretty fluent English.

For further info contact me by PM (or if possible contacting in-game is fine also).

-Rätti

I recruit you!

Hello brave Alliance fighters, I'm looking to recruit someone to powerlevel 2 toons on US Kil' Jaeden Alliance! It will be Paladin and Druid for me. You can choose any 2 class as you want to level up. The server is in PST but I'm in Colorado which is MST. Kil' Jaeden is a pretty good server for both factions. We can work it out through PMs. I want to reach 60 in a few days as we commit to it.

What I will provide:

5x Frostweave bags for each character we level up.
    Gold for skills, repairs, and riding skills include expert flying skill for each character.
    1000g for each character that reach 60 with me.
    I play WoW for at least 4 years, So I have a lot of experiences on the Horde side. I want to play Alliance for a change.

What you need is your own keys, commit to powerlevel toons to 60 in a few days. It'd be nice if you can pay up to 2 months of playtime so I can get a nice flying mount. But that's up to you.

If you are interested and serious about it, please pm me. Thanks!

LF someone to recruit for RAF..

US Black dragonflight

I have three level 80s and another soon to be. I can provide gold for all the mount trainings up to lvl 60 +bags.
    My play time is around 12-8pm Wednesday-Sunday.
    All my toons are in my alts guild with my own personal guild bank, So look me up on armory >> http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ht&cn=Yashyaki
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    I hope you brought your wallet... 'cause the rent in Hell gets paid in advance!

Deleted

Hi, I'm a former wower in Denmark looking for a RAF partner.

I'm going to register a new account, and looking for someone to raf with - either one of us can be the inviter, that doesn't matter. I'd like to play either a shaman or a priest, but that is negotiable. You must be willing to play for 4-6 hours a day, regularly, and not be going to drop out after a week. Can be any english server, but I'd like Terokkar. My time zone is GMT+1, so something matching this in activity would be preferable. Interested? Send a PM.

(notice: I know RAF doesn't work in Denmark. I obviously won't register the new account as located in Denmark.)

RaF - I recruit you
    Faction - Alliance
    Realm - Trollbane US
    Character Names to whisper in-game - Banos, Farog, Syrath, or Ffs.

I am looking for a RaF partner to lvl characters to 60 with, I will pay for mounts / training, etc.
    If you are interested, please let me know in-game (I might not check the MMO message inbox)

RaF - I will recruit YOU.
    Faction - Horde
    Realm - Auchindoun (EU) or Magtheridon (EU)
    Character Names to whisper in-game - Solynna, Zyo (Auchindoun). Fyurie (Magtheridon).

I can offer boosts on any of these characters, and also normal/epic mount costs and full 20slot bags on Auchindoun.

Contact me at: Fyurie92@hotmail.co.uk if this interests you.
    Armory
    - Olynn -

Looking do RAF

Faction: Horde
    Server: Boulderfist US

This will be my 3rd time doing RaF
    *I* Will not be paying for your account or buying you expacs ETC.
    The only thing I expect of you is that your not terrible and can listen and can pay for your account.

What I Will Provide
    I have 2 accounts with multiple 80's so we will be doing the fast thing and just instance rushing to 60 ASAP.
    I will give you mounts and Gold Gear etc anything you need to level.

We don't need to use vent if you want to you can I'm always in mine and I think your probably in your guilds or another.

As long as you don't suck as I said above.
    My times are from whenever I'm home
    I get home at around 6 PST and I can play till 1030 PST ON WEEKDAYS. On weekends I play 24/7

XFIRE:XSALVOX
    Email: troynewell@rocketmail.com
    Elmolol-Boulderfist

If you have any other questions you can ask me on XFIRE or through Email

RaF - I will recruit YOU.
    Faction - Horde
    Realm - Burning Steppes EU

My account is frozzen right now, and I will only activate it when I find someone to raf with, P.M. me in the forum if you need more information on this. I'm almost 24/7 free since I'm waiting for a job call anytime soon, so hurry up if ya wish to raf up

Horde side Mal'Ganis US
    Looking to recruit.
    Mal'Ganis is one of the best raiding servers in the game, has a great community along with guilds like Elitist Jerks, and in general is a great place to play.

Offering 30,000 gold, and Fast leveling with the use of an 80.

Contact me in game, Garrett on Mal'Ganis,
    Or email me at garrett73@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Banos
    RaF - I recruit you
    Faction - Alliance
    Realm - Trollbane US
    Character Names to whisper in-game - Banos, Farog, Syrath, or Ffs.

I am looking for a RaF partner to lvl characters to 60 with, I will pay for mounts / training, etc.
    If you are interested, please let me know in-game (I might not check the MMO message inbox)
    come on guys, im still looking for a RaF partner, wanting to start IMMEDIATELY!

Server: Illidan - Horde US

What will be provided
    -Gold for bags, mounts, training to 60, up to epic flight training (@ 4k discounted price)
    -Instance runs till 60+ (takes approximately 9 hours)
    -Someone who can help gear you in heroics. I'm a multi-boxer and can sub out one of my DPS to help you out if necessary

What will be done
    -ONE character. Maybe a 2nd if we get along. This will be done over 1-2 days.
    -I will power level that toon to 68, you are welcome to join me for that if you are not annoying.

What i expect
    -Ventrilo usage
    -Not annoying
    -Preferably over 18, i'm not down for dealing with kids.
    -You will provide your own vanilla. If you are keeping the account and not just x-fering the toon off afterwards then BC would be nice so i can spend less time in stratholme.
    -No looting in instances unless i'm hitting instance per hour cap

But you want the rocket
    -I could care less about the rocket. I want a warrior to add to my team for cataclysm.
    -I don't care if you x-fer your toon off of illidan either when we are done. I will not pay for that though.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE

<3 Illidan's Avid Multi-Boxer.
    2400 EXP Multi-Boxer On Tichondrius Alliance/Horde

Quote Originally Posted by GodTier
    Server: Illidan - Horde US

What will be provided
    -Gold for bags, mounts, training to 60, up to epic flight training (@ 4k discounted price)
    -Instance runs till 60+ (takes approximately 9 hours)
    -Someone who can help gear you in heroics. I'm a multi-boxer and can sub out one of my DPS to help you out if necessary

What will be done
    -ONE character. Maybe a 2nd if we get along. This will be done over 1-2 days.
    -I will power level that toon to 68, you are welcome to join me for that if you are not annoying.

What i expect
    -Ventrilo usage
    -Not annoying
    -Preferably over 18, i'm not down for dealing with kids.
    -You will provide your own vanilla. If you are keeping the account and not just x-fering the toon off afterwards then BC would be nice so i can spend less time in stratholme.
    -No looting in instances unless i'm hitting instance per hour cap

But you want the rocket
    -I could care less about the rocket. I want a warrior to add to my team for cataclysm.
    -I don't care if you x-fer your toon off of illidan either when we are done. I will not pay for that though.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE

<3 Illidan's Avid Multi-Boxer.
    I'm interested, how can I get a hold of you?
    http://sigs.wowittaja.net/pixel.png

Hi,

I want to recruit someone who is fairly active, and want to level up at least 1 char.

Server: Kazzak (PvP)
    Side:I play horde but can play alliance also

I have gold so we can skill up everything, mount wse. I will be paying for it all. I can also get boosters so we wont have to quest all the way. I will also support you with bags.
    Where you're from I don't care about but you have to be mature and not a whining kid.
    I want at least 1 char on kazzak, if you want to level more we can do it on some other server then. I've done RaF 3 times before so I know how it works.
    I do want the rocket, but I also want another char on kazzak. So I wont leave you, if you want to be safe you can buy the 2 months after we have leveld our char. What you level I dont care about, you can choose any class / race you want.

LF RaF Alliance or Horde US Aerie Peak, I play almost all the time, Have 80 DK on Ally and 80 Lock and Pally on Horde. Plenty of gold to share, Looking for 2-3 Characters to 60 Preferably. Message me in game, Hazardous or Hangover (Horde) or Waste (Alliance). Hazardous is my main I will most likely be on, or just send me an ingame mail. Will level a Warrior or Priest for practicaly instant ques, and will give you whatever gold is necessary for training/mounts/gear.

Hey there!

I'm looking to recruit a friend who is serious about playing on their new account- I'm looking to get the new rocket mount on my main character.

I don't really have that many requirements, as long as you enjoy playing the game. If you're new and need some assistance, I'm more than willing to help.
    Doesn't matter how we end up levelling, I can powerlevel you if you need a 60 quick, or we can quest the whole time. Either way works!
    I will most likely be levelling a melee character, either a warrior, paladin, or rogue.

You'll be getting 15,000 gold
    - this will cover all your skill needs, regular and epic ground/flying mounts, and fill out your bags/inventory- You'll get it up front if you purchase the 2 months from the start.

Server is Korgath-US, horde or alliance.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Korgath&n=Plox

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Korgath&n=Lockplox

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Korgath&n=Tamplox

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...rgath&n=Replox

PM me here, or whisper me ingame. Looking forward to meeting you!

Looking forward recruiting someone on Sylvanas EU (preferably alliance side; another realm is also considerable). Not rushing 1-60 in one night: going for questing, dungeons and such, on 1-2 characters up to 60, at least. Didn't want to cover up everything, so PM me with your questions if there is any.

Hello I'm looking to recruit someone. I can provide bags, gold for training, mount money etc. I also want to start soon, and will be power leveling us through instances with an 80. I will most likely be making a druid and you can make anything you want. I would also like to get the rocket mount.

We will be rolling horde on stonemaul. For further details contact me through aim at wyattbd12, leave me a pm here, or email wyatt76@yahoo.com
    http://sigs.wowittaja.net/pixel.png

Quote Originally Posted by Hazardous
    LF RaF Alliance or Horde US Aerie Peak, I play almost all the time, Have 80 DK on Ally and 80 Lock and Pally on Horde. Plenty of gold to share, Looking for 2-3 Characters to 60 Preferably. Message me in game, Hazardous or Hangover (Horde) or Waste (Alliance). Hazardous is my main I will most likely be on, or just send me an ingame mail. Will level a Warrior or Priest for practicaly instant ques, and will give you whatever gold is necessary for training/mounts/gear.
    Also messaging me on here is an easy way to contact me, I check daily

Name: Voidknight Sever: Ravencrest
    Looking for anyone new that want a experianced player to teach them how to play and level a toon with them. Will also help with gear and money.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidknight
    Name: Voidknight Sever: Ravencrest
    Looking for anyone new that want a experianced player to teach them how to play and level a toon with them. Will also help with gear and money.
    You can msg on this or email me at sammylambe@hotmail.com