RAF - Recruit a Friend
    Stormscale EU

Hey all!
    I am looking for people to get recruited on Stormscale EU - Horde. I can provide you with enough gold for mounts, big bag slots, bank slots, talent respecs and skills. Stormscale is a Horde dominated (40 horde for every alliance) PvP server. Once you reach 85+ you don't have any gankers since pandaland isn't cross realm. The realm is very, VERY active (on the server list it's full most of the time) and has strong PvE progression. Our trade chat is very active. If you're bored just sit in trade for 30 seconds and you might find something to do. You can PM me here (I visit this website often, I usually respond within a few hours) if you are interested.

What I will provide for you:
    - Gold (i.e. for mounts)
    - 18 slot bags;
    - A level 25 guild in case you can't find one (I highly doubt it though)
    - 5 years of knowledge of this game (I will give you my battletag, so we can chat in-game);
    - A positive attitude.

What you have to provide yourself:
    - The game itself and game-time;
    - A positive attitude.

I also recruit people on Stormrage EU - Alliance. Take note I won't be able to assist you other than provide you with gold and knowledge.

See you!

Deleted
    Any one need RaF or SoR? I'm on dragonblight EU alliance! Looking to lvl an alt fast!

I'm looking to Recruit-A-Friend
    1:Lethon-PvP US is where we would level
    2:I'm on alot I dont have school/work as of now
    3: stay commited to our work and we can blast through levels
    4: I can supply boa/25guild & simple bags
    You buy the chest/gametime then we can begin ASAP my e-mail is fatsquid1234 @ live(dot) c0m or Alar#1958 ingame
    Last edited by flyingbacon123; 2013-10-16 at 12:39 AM.

Deleted
    Hey folks!

I am currently looking to recruit a friend with the following criteria:

- want to play on Kazzak (EU) , one of the top realms currently in Europe.
    - level 2 - 3 charaters togheter.
    - have alot of time true the day.
    - purchase the battle chest + expansion are on yourself.

What can you expect from me?

- Gold provided for bags, riding skill etc, and starting up.
    - A level 25 guild home for you charaters.
    - Commication true a voicechat program ( Skype, TS or Ventrilo )

Bring good humor and i will make it worth your time
    Contact me true a personal message here on MMO

Greetings !

Looking to recruit anyone on Area 52 Horde for as many 80s as you would like.

YOU must purchase your own account and in exchange I will provide you with the following:

1. Gold for your level 20 and 40 ground mount training.
    2. Gold for your level 60 Outland and Azeroth flying training.
    3. Gold for your Northrend flying training.
    4. 1000 gold for spending cash.
    5. Netherweave bags for your hoarding needs.

If you have any questions or you are interested, negotiations can be made with my contact info below:

Youtube: iiNexius

Looking to recruit someone on Illidan-Horde or Tichondrius-Horde.

Can supply gold and bags.
    Fast lvling (1-80 in about 2 days)
    Lvl toons up to 4
    Xp since Wrath
    Can also tank and heal for quick dun as we switch.

Skype contact
    Spiinal1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinneluh View Post
    Hey folks!

I am currently looking to recruit a friend with the following criteria:

- want to play on Kazzak (EU) , one of the top realms currently in Europe.
    - level 2 - 3 charaters togheter.
    - have alot of time true the day.
    - purchase the battle chest + expansion are on yourself.

What can you expect from me?

- Gold provided for bags, riding skill etc, and starting up.
    - A level 25 guild home for you charaters.
    - Commication true a voicechat program ( Skype, TS or Ventrilo )

Bring good humor and i will make it worth your time
    Contact me true a personal message here on MMO

Greetings !
    Hello mate, I'm very interested and if you're also interested in the new RAF system coming. Unfortunately due to my post count I can't send you a pm. My Skype name is Nathandim or send me a mail to natefacthis at gmail.
    Last edited by mmoc467c773278; 2013-10-15 at 08:09 PM.

Talking Hello

Quote Originally Posted by wassif View Post
    still looking to recruit someone! Need someone who is on constantly!!! prefer you buy your own battlechest but we can talk i might buy it for you if you are active enough!!! Let me know asap looking 2 start tonight!
    Hello there! I'm a very fun person who plays wow all the time. When I get to my house the first thing I do is play wow. I cant afford to buy a battlechest and I am hoping that you could buy it for me. I am always on wow and I have quite a few 90's

I am looking to recruit someone. I am currently playing on Blackrock Horde. I can provide you bags and riding skill money. I will be on game usually all the time especially weekend. I can help you after lvl 80, we can still play together and I can teach you some stuff if you want.

I just want to start new character and we can lvl up together.

Sorry I can not provide you battle-chest.

If you are interested, Add me on skype shh0328 or email me g.h.song(AT)hotmail(DOT)com

We can lvling up whenever you want to.

STill looking

Hi i am looking to recruit someone to R.A.F with me

Thank you

hi all
    I am looking to recruit someone.I can provide you gold and ill help you in charactere and prof skillup if you interested just let me know in (12vanesa12 gmail dot com) i can send you raf invitaion ty

Looking to send either a SOR or RAF once the service is back up. I will NOT provide Battle-Chest nor game time, if this was the case, I'd do it myself.

Realm Preference: Runetotem-US
    Faction Preference: Horde, but mains are Ally.
    90s: 3, about to be 5.
    What I'd like to level: Druid (Feral. Would also prefer Worgens.), Warrior (Arms or Fury, any race.), Priest (Shadow, any race), Paladin (Ret, any race.)
    What I will provide: Since I will admit, I am low on gold, I will do my best in supplying enough for riding skills and if I have enough laying around, for some mounts.

I do not typically heal or tank, but I will if requested.

Edit: I also forgot, my Battletag

Acyd#1622

Deleted
    Looking for a no-lifer to provide me with RAF and play together on Kazzak-EU, horde. I'll roll either a Protection Paladin or a Ele/Resto Shaman (still deciding). I'm looking for someone to play with me.

Edit: Found.
    Last edited by mmoc467c773278; 2013-10-16 at 12:57 PM.

Looking to recruit someone on US Horde Illidan

please send me a private message if interested, thanks!

Looking to RaF someone! (US)
    I am looking to recruit someone. I don't care what server. I would prefer horde but if you want to go alliance I am fine with that.
    I plan on leveling at least 3 toons as fast as possible. I am in high school so I can play almost any time after 3:45 CST until around 10:00 CST. On weekends, however, I can play a whole lot.

You must provide your games and game time.

Anyone need a SoR??? If so private message me your email or character name and realm.. I'll send it out to you within 24 hours, since you only get one a day. And I am on a US server
    Last edited by cjmartin571; 2013-10-17 at 12:03 PM.

Looking for someone to RAF With me, have an account already made with an 80 just want to level 1 more! send me a PM please (Ally Sargeras) Will provide gold/bags

RAF - Recruit a Friend
    Stormscale EU

Hey all!
    I am looking for people to get recruited on Stormscale EU - Horde. I can provide you with enough gold for mounts, big bag slots, bank slots, talent respecs and skills. Stormscale is a Horde dominated (40 horde for every alliance) PvP server. Once you reach 85+ you don't have any gankers since pandaland isn't cross realm. The realm is very, VERY active (on the server list it's full most of the time) and has strong PvE progression. Our trade chat is very active. If you're bored just sit in trade for 30 seconds and you might find something to do. You can PM me here (I visit this website often, I usually respond within a few hours) if you are interested.

What I will provide for you:
    - Gold (i.e. for mounts)
    - 18 slot bags;
    - A level 25 guild in case you can't find one (I highly doubt it though)
    - 5 years of knowledge of this game (I will give you my battletag, so we can chat in-game);
    - A positive attitude.

What you have to provide yourself:
    - The game itself and game-time;
    - A positive attitude.

I also recruit people on Stormrage EU - Alliance. Take note I won't be able to assist you other than provide you with gold and knowledge.

See you!

Looking someone to recruit me on EU!

The only thing I need is battlechest, don't want any gold or bags..

I can play on any server and faction you choose, I don't mind.
    I've played almost all classes/specs, can tank or heal in LFD so we can get insta queues and level faster.

If you're interested PM me here.
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

I am looking to recruit someone for RAF! RAF is currently down im looking for someone interested when it comes back online! blizz's time table says "soon"

What you must do:
    ~be the one GETTING recruited
    ~Pay for your battle chest / expansions etc
    ~id like to push towards RAF level cap by end of the weekend

What i will do for you!
    ~ Supply you with bags
    ~ Supply you with lvl 25 guild
    ~ PAY FOR ALL MOUNTS and Training!
    ~ give you gold to purchase all heirloom gear from lvl 25 guild
    ~ im friendly and generous, last time i did this i payed for battlechest but the dude ran off after 1 day and never returned so i dont do that anymore

Realm: US - Korgath (a very popular and good alliance server
    Faction: Alliance

Interested? Contact me on skype at cserzyski or email at cserzyski(at)yahoo(dot)com