Looking for person to be recruited (US)

Battletag: Slaymode#1277

Hello everyone, I am looking to recruit someone who hopefully plays Horde (we can level characters on both factions if wanted) and wants to level at supersonic speeds. I am looking for someone who is pretty chill/relaxed, but can also be a little serious at times when we're really deep in the grind. I also am really hoping whoever chooses to be recruited by me will be open to playing on my realm. It is a fairly active PVP realm, which I also have a guild in. Our guild at the moment just consists of the GM and his wife, as the old guild was disbandoned when I quit a few months ago. We are open to all types of members and want to explore all types of content.

I have done RAF two times already, and both times me and my partner ended up only getting 1 toon to 80. I am looking to take full use of the RAF this time around and hopefully get atleast 6 or 7 chars to 85. This means I need to have someone who has patience and kinda knows what they're doing. Since I have done RAF multiple times I sorta have the hang of it.

After learning from my passed 2 RAF experiences I have learned that we need to just have fun with it. Taking it too seriously make it become stale real fast, and we can't go at it constantly. I am willing to either split the cost of the battlechest with you, or pay for your first month after the free one of RAF runs out so you can continue leveling with me. This will give us 60 days of leveling, (Or another 30 if you choose to buy another month) which leaves plenty of time for us to play on our own when we want to do separate things.

Please don't think of all of the things I said about faction/realm as requirements, as I am open to join new realms or factions if you have a good incentive to, just contact me in game or on Skype and we can talk stuff out. I would really prefer to stay on my server just because of friends, but you might be able to convince me. Anyway, I hope you choose me to RAF with because it's a great experience and a great way to become real good friends. Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lolmanden2 View Post
    Hi! Im coming back to wow and if any1 can supply me with a scroll of ressurection, that would be great Pm me
    Magnusrevsbecht1000gmail.com
    I've sent you a Scroll. Hopefully you will get this and your back in the wow universe!

Quote Originally Posted by Slaymode View Post
    Looking for person to be recruited (US)

Battletag: Slaymode#1277

Hello everyone, I am looking to recruit someone who hopefully plays Horde (we can level characters on both factions if wanted) and wants to level at supersonic speeds. I am looking for someone who is pretty chill/relaxed, but can also be a little serious at times when we're really deep in the grind. I also am really hoping whoever chooses to be recruited by me will be open to playing on my realm. It is a fairly active PVP realm, which I also have a guild in. Our guild at the moment just consists of the GM and his wife, as the old guild was disbandoned when I quit a few months ago. We are open to all types of members and want to explore all types of content.

I have done RAF two times already, and both times me and my partner ended up only getting 1 toon to 80. I am looking to take full use of the RAF this time around and hopefully get atleast 6 or 7 chars to 85. This means I need to have someone who has patience and kinda knows what they're doing. Since I have done RAF multiple times I sorta have the hang of it.

After learning from my passed 2 RAF experiences I have learned that we need to just have fun with it. Taking it too seriously make it become stale real fast, and we can't go at it constantly. I am willing to either split the cost of the battlechest with you, or pay for your first month after the free one of RAF runs out so you can continue leveling with me. This will give us 60 days of leveling, (Or another 30 if you choose to buy another month) which leaves plenty of time for us to play on our own when we want to do separate things.

Please don't think of all of the things I said about faction/realm as requirements, as I am open to join new realms or factions if you have a good incentive to, just contact me in game or on Skype and we can talk stuff out. I would really prefer to stay on my server just because of friends, but you might be able to convince me. Anyway, I hope you choose me to RAF with because it's a great experience and a great way to become real good friends. Thanks.
    EXTREMELY interested in doing this with you-sent a skype request!
    Last edited by dholland2377; 2013-11-05 at 10:18 PM.

contact me for SoR on Europe servers.

10+ Year Old Account
    LF SoR on Chamber of Aspects - EU : wowbs89@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    LF SoR on Chamber of Aspects - EU : wowbs89@hotmail.com
    SoR sent fsdgdgdfgdfg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitchens View Post
    SoR sent fsdgdgdfgdfg
    Cool thanks, i'll buy gametime later this afternoon when i get home so you get your mount soon enough =p

Looking for a Scroll of Resurrection here!

Threepape - Arthas US
    willjeffery[AT]gmail[DOT]com (RealID)

Just looking to get back into the game on a fairly casual basis. Probably do some RGBs and LFR. Anyone who wants to group up add my RealID and I'd be happy to roll with ya. I've been playing the game off and on since 2005, I've got some extra time on my hands right now so I figured, why not?

Cheers!

Sending you 1 now Theepape, GL on coming back.

LF some1 to recruit EUROPE Stormscale Horde and maybe some Alliance also

I will provide:

- Gold to buy anything we need like Bags Mounts Items Enchants etc...
    - Level 25 guild for all the benefits
    - 4-10 Hours of gameplay per day at any times you can (minus my raid times)

You need to:

- Buy game and all expansions yourself
    - Level at least 2-4 chars together and play 4-10 hours a day untill we do

PM ME HERE WITH YOUR SKYPE OR EMAIL SO THAT I ADD YOU IN REAL ID IN WOW...cheers
    Endure. In enduring, grow strong.

Deleted
    If someone needs Scroll or Resurrection MSG me on kooliksvajalik(a)gmail(.)com. I play in EU Alonsus server. Get you free Cataclysm, and one character to 80 boost. I might be able to invite you to servers best raiding guild. I will offer time to lvl with you and some fun for new player.

Deleted
    Hey, i just made this account to tell you to add my skype: Zakdorn32, then I'm up for this offer!

- - - Updated - - -

If anyone wants to recruit me on EU, i'm up for it! Will pay for my own expansions, and gametime. You will be providing gold for bags, gear, mounts etc. Can play 4-6 hours almost all days. Add Zakdorn32 on skype and we'll talk details!

Looking to recruit: EU Kazzak - Horde

Hey guys I'm looking to recruit someone for a quick weekend of levelling 08/11/2013 - 10/11/2013

I will be looking to level a priest and maybe more if we can get more done. I'm looking for a tank so we can rush through dungeons for the fastest levelling experience.
    This is going to be a fresh re roll for myself so i'll be unable to provide gold for bags/mounts etc and i don't have a guild either. All i am looking for is someone willing to just power through a couple of toons to 85.

Cheers, Montaa

Deleted
    Hey! Looking for a recruit to power through some dungeons on Shattered Hand!

Can supply gold for riding and bags!
    Preferably good at English or Swedish! Ill be able to level from 4-10 ish every day! Home most of the weekends to level all day!

Feel free to contact me for any questions!
    Contact me at skype: lundborg59

Take care!

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to recruit a fellow mount collector or altoholic that wants to level as many alts as possible to have more chances at Big Love Rocket next February.

I had previously leveled many characters through dungeons, so I have quite experience about how it works. I can heal, dps or tank... the role that suits better our needs.

We can level on either faction of your choice and any US server. (I prefer a combination of faction and server that makes sense like Sargeras Ally, Mal'Ganis Horde, etc)
    I can't provide gold but what I can do is: resell a pet there on our new server to help us stabilize.
    I will not provide battle chest neither game time/MoP.

I will have free time from December until the beginning of March (college holiday). Enough time for us to level a ton of alts.

Add gui.prad0 on Skype if you want to chat about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Slitches View Post
    Hey! Looking for a recruit to power through some dungeons on Shattered Hand!

Can supply gold for riding and bags!
    Preferably good at English or Swedish! Ill be able to level from 4-10 ish every day! Home most of the weekends to level all day!

Feel free to contact me for any questions!
    Contact me at skype: lundborg59

Take care!
    Yo dude, are you still looking for someone? Are you looking to recruit or be recruited? I'm free all this weekend for some mad hxc levelling. My skype is yeyemarcello. Also, Horde or Alliance?

Deleted
    Looking for someone to recruit on Kazzak EU (Horde) - to level some alts,can provide bags and mount money etc.
    PM me here or add skype,Skirmdog

Still looking for someone to recruit to level as many alts as possible on US moon guard or wyrmrest accord. Horde or alliance, will provide gold and bags when needed. looking to level as many toons as possible battle tag hellesvront#1630

Quote Originally Posted by KFI View Post
    Hello! I'm looking for someone to recruit me for when the Recruit a Friend program begins again.

I will be buying the account and game time, all you have to do is level with me and follow a few rules I'd like to place:

- We will be leveling on Wyrmrest Accord US
    - We will level at least 2 characters
    - First will be horde, next may be either faction
    - My first character will be an Orc Warrior
    - Would like to chat on skype as we level to speed up the process and become friends in the mean time
    - Wyrmrest Accord is an RP server, I'm not looking for RP but it's something you should keep in mind if you're changing servers to level with me.

I've got my money on hand so I'll be ready whenever the program starts up again, send me a message if you're interested in some easy leveling.

Cheers.
    skype sweetsock1994