ill recruit you i might be able to pay for MoP

Looking for RAF Partner, Long term vet player looking to score a new mount

I can make you bags, i have 2 rider mounts so we can get places faster, mains a mage so if nothing else i can port us anywhere

What you provide:
    BattleChest
    Month or two of game time

Players Would be on Hyjal - Horde - US
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Supernova: Cause a pulse of Arcane energy around the target enemy or ally, dealing Arcane damage to all enemies within 8 yards, and knocking them up.

Let me recruit you

Send private msg and I'll send an invite

We can level up together <3

Looking to either recruit or be recruited would like to Play on Stormrage Alliance US, would be willing to pay for battlechest. Would prefer to recruit so i wouldnt have to do battle.net trasnfer later on when i want to merge characters onto one account. PM if interested we could probably figure something out.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to recruit a fellow mount collector or altoholic that wants to level as many alts as possible to have more chances at Big Love Rocket next February.

I had previously leveled many characters through dungeons, so I have quite experience about how it works. I can heal, dps or tank... the role that suits better our needs.

We can level on either faction of your choice and any US server. (I prefer a combination of faction and server that makes sense like Sargeras Ally, Mal'Ganis Horde, etc)
    I can't provide gold but what I can do is: resell a pet there on our new server to help us stabilize.
    I will not provide battle chest neither game time/MoP.

I will have PLENTY of time from December until the beginning of March (college holiday). I can maintain a regular schedule to level right now in November. We have enough time to level a ton of alts.

Add gui.prad0 on Skype if you want to chat about this.

Quote Originally Posted by jerrybecerra1 View Post
    Looking to either recruit or be recruited would like to Play on Stormrage Alliance US, would be willing to pay for battlechest. Would prefer to recruit so i wouldnt have to do battle.net trasnfer later on when i want to merge characters onto one account. PM if interested we could probably figure something out.
    ill recruit you please add me on skype if you have it Loki_dog

Looking to recruit someone in Tich-US-Horde
    I can provide Battle Chest if is needed.
    You need to have skype (with a mic)
    add me in skype : roger5796

Looking to Recruit.
    US

I am able to help you seriously level characters on Mal'ganis (PvP) and Wyrmrest Accord (RP-PvE) - I am able to do Alliance on Wyrmrest Accord.

Mal'ganis is a super populated Horde dominated PvP realm that is also one of the best raiding servers on US.
    Wyrmrest Accord is considered the highest quality RP realm on US servers and has one of the kindest communities around. It's great even for non roleplayers.

If you are interested in any other realms we can talk.
    ---

I am currently unemployed until the end of the holiday season; I am currently on a night schedule but am willing to be up during the day for the people I recruit.
    I am on more than any sane person should be and even without RaF I'm working on leveling multiple characters.
    I am currently not raiding and therefore my game time goes into PvP/RP/Leveling exclusively. I am rarely tied down.

I will not be able to pay for your time/battle chests - You will however get free boosts through old raid content for whatever transmog, mounts and legendaries you would like alongside the extremely fast leveling.

Please PM me if you're interested.

---

Looking for someone to invite as a RaF buddy. [US]

What I bring:
    - 14/14HM Current Raider as a MW Monk.
    - 2900 3's exp as Rogue.
    - 5 time Rank One title holder.
    - Available whenever you want to play.
    - I'd like to level 2 toons to 85.
    - Horde would be preferred on Mal'Ganis.
    - I'm able to carry or just do 2's/3's with you to help you cap your conquest points when we hit 90.
    - I'll be rolling a Rogue and a Hunter to level up first, if it goes well I might do a third as well.

What you bring:
    - Battlechest and CD keys for cata/mop.
    - Ability to play for hours on end without breaks, and to competently play the class that you roll.
    -

Message me here, or add me on Skype if you're interested.
    Skype; Midnight669.
    I will be checking back in tomorrow some time for messages, I will most likely not reply to anything in this forum post.[/QUOTE]
    Sig and Avatar made by Shyama.

Looking to Recruit!

Looking to Recruit for holiday leveling!
    If you, like lots of people, don't really have the time right now to compromise to leveling toons but is thinking of doing it as soon as vacation time starts, message me!
    I currently have characters on two servers, US-Mal'Ganis and US-Burning Legion. If the leveling is to be done on one of those servers I can provide a few goodies such as bags and some gold for initial mount skills. If you decide that you want to level on any other US server, that's fine too, but I won't be able to provide much since we'll be both starting anew. Also, wither alliance or horde doesn't matter to me. Actually, since I only have horde characters as of now, leveling some ally toons could be fun!
    I've been playing this game since TBC came out, and have done RaF once before with a real-life friend. I know a lot about this game and can help you with any sort of information you might have (lore freak!).
    I have tons of alts already, at least one of each class, so you can probably tell that my main reason to do this is: mounts and pets! So, I will require you to pay for the first and second months of game time, and also get your own battle chest. Perhaps we could negotiate about the second month, since I get one month free I could maybe pay that second month for you.
    Also, inform me of your plans on how many toons/how much time you want/have to level. As I've said, leveling toons isn't my priority, but you can ask any of my friends, I'm an alt freak! I will completely commit to the leveling and have fun while doing it, either through questing (loremaster was fun!) or spamming dungeons (which I would prefer at this point).
    Lastly, I expect you to understand that it'll still be vacation time. I usually stay home a lot, but if I have some sort of plan, don't hate me lol
    Message me with any sort of information you might need/have, and we'll see what we can do!

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to recruit someone on Sargeras Alliance.

I can provide battlechest (if needed). Gold. A guild and bags. Plenty of time to play as long as it isnt during raiding hours. PM me.

GM of <Top Shelf> on Sargeras

Hey everyone! I'm looking to get back into the swing of things, I miss my WoW. I sold my account after hitting 90 in MOP but a friend gave me his account, I also have a low level battle-chest account of my own. I'm open to both being recruited or recruiting someone.

I'm EST based and I'm available basically after 7pm (or around there) on weekdays and generally anytime on weekends. I'm just looking to have fun and grind out a toon, no hard schedules or anything like that. But no worries I'll be dedicated, 20+ hours a week easily if you're on board.

If I'm recruited I would like to level an Alliance character preferably on Sargeras, if I recruit you a Horde toon. I was a hardcore raider through Cata so I know my way around the game and if it makes a difference I do plan on raiding somewhat competitively again as soon as I can.

Note: Unfortunately my Horde toon is on Kilrogg (a rather low-pop server) so cross-realm would probably be the situation.

PM and we can work out the kinks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulathar View Post
    Hey everyone! I'm looking to get back into the swing of things, I miss my WoW. I sold my account after hitting 90 in MOP but a friend gave me his account, I also have a low level battle-chest account of my own. I'm open to both being recruited or recruiting someone.

I'm EST based and I'm available basically after 7pm (or around there) on weekdays and generally anytime on weekends. I'm just looking to have fun and grind out a toon, no hard schedules or anything like that. But no worries I'll be dedicated, 20+ hours a week easily if you're on board.

If I'm recruited I would like to level an Alliance character preferably on Sargeras, if I recruit you a Horde toon. I was a hardcore raider through Cata so I know my way around the game and if it makes a difference I do plan on raiding somewhat competitively again as soon as I can.

Note: Unfortunately my Horde toon is on Kilrogg (a rather low-pop server) so cross-realm would probably be the situation.

Sent you a PM

GM of <Top Shelf> on Sargeras

10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up Pleasee let me recruitt youu

I want to RECRUIT someone....... Alliance : Stormrage US. skype xofinxo

-kaddi the great <3
    Last edited by Kaddison; 2013-11-13 at 06:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulathar View Post

Hello i would like to recruit you if you have skype please add me Loki_dog and we can talk details thank you

LF raf partner/veteran player

female/21/spain

name: marcela stephanie

faction: any

server: any (idc)

i can play 24/7 till cap level we can start right now if you want.

i can add my own game time but i need the battle chest.

pm me or contact me on skype: marcelamarinera

Looking to recruit someone

Horde - Mal'ganis
    Looking to hit 85 on at least 2 toon's
    I can buy the battle-chest ... if you support game time .
    I am free to play whenever or do whatever ... hit me up if you would like !

I live in the east coast and can dedicate any time into toons .... I can buy mounts and fund with gold .
    PM me on here
    Last edited by Xpando; 2013-11-13 at 06:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to recruit someone in EU.

I can provide:
    Gold
    Time to play(I devote a few hours a week for TV/movies and legendary cloak on my paladin)
    Experience
    A guild(if we play on Ravencrest alliance <- a fairly well populated realm)
    Maybe battlechest?

Time zone is GMT +1. Skype is not needed(have no mic). PM me here or reply to this thread.
    Surrounded by idiots

check ur inbox
    Quote Originally Posted by Xpando View Post
    Looking to recruit someone

Horde - Mal'ganis
    Looking to hit 85 on at least 2 toon's
    I can buy the battle-chest ... if you support game time .
    I am free to play whenever or do whatever ... hit me up if you would like !

I live in the east coast and can dedicate any time into toons .... I can buy mounts and fund with gold .
    PM me on here

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schaapa View Post
    Looking to recruit someone in EU.

I can provide:
    Gold
    Time to play(I devote a few hours a week for TV/movies and legendary cloak on my paladin)
    Experience
    A guild(if we play on Ravencrest alliance <- a fairly well populated realm)
    Maybe battlechest?

Time zone is GMT +1. Skype is not needed(have no mic). PM me here or reply to this thread.
    add dedasx on skype so we can talk :P (cant send message yet due lack of posts)