Hello there I am looking to recruit on US servers

I want to level toons on: Kil' Jaeden or Tichondrius (horde) or Darkspear (alliance)

- Be on frequently enough for us to level AT LEAST 3 85's in the 3 month period
    - Be able to skype with me and be friendly because ill get bored quickly if we aren't communicating (optional)
    - ALSO MOST IMPORTANTLY you must provide your OWN codes and gametime!

THAT'S IT!

I don't mind if you don't have any experience playing. I actually enjoy sharing my knowledge of the game anyways.
    I will not be able to provide resources for us as they are new servers for me. (but i could help on area-52 if needed)

So if you are interested. You can contact me through skype @ exilednathan or through PM message here on MMO

Deleted
    Hello There, I am a fellow raider since Vanilla times on EU - Silvermoon, One of the best Alliance Servers Pve, I am looking to recruit someone that still need a Scroll of Resurrection, and also a Recruit-a-Friend. I can play alot of hours per day, and level up 2-3 toons with you to 90.
    What I provide: Up to 15k Gold total or 5k per toon we level up, Bags up to 18-20slots, Boost in any glory in-game or any achievement in-game (Got 20k Achiev Points), a good atmosphere and one of the best guilds in the realm and a partner who can help you with anything you want such as tips on anything and level up really fast.
    P.S: If you need a SoR and you can accept it poke me for more info about what I can provide you.
    What You must provide: Gametime and Battlechest.
    Poke me there with a private message if your interested.
    Last edited by mmoc0f6b0bc75f; 2013-11-14 at 04:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reposting.

LF someone to recruit to Eonar Alliance-EU.

What I bring:
    Experience with all 11 classes, main class is a Paladin.
    Gold for mounts and Riding skills.
    16 slot bags
    An invite to an active level 25 social/raiding guild.
    Anything else you might need while levelling.

What you need to have:
    The Battle Chest, MoP expansion optional.
    2 months game time.
    A good attitude.

Interested? Send me a PM here.
    Be kind to those less fortunate.
    Favor the road traveled by few.

Deleted
    Looking to RaF somebody.

I can offer flexible leveling time.
    Bags
    Game knowledge.
    Patience
    Rolling a few characters if you want to.
    Some gold to get you started.
    I will also level on character to 90 with you and or just boost you to 90.

What I want from you?

Get your own game
    Get your own time
    Playing on Alonsus EU server Alliance side or we can do cross realm.
    and that's about it.

Contact me over email: kooliksvajalik(a)gmail(.)com

Also if you need SoR email me please.

Quote Originally Posted by Gattz View Post
    Looking to recruit [US]

Faction: You pick
    Realm: If horde Skullcrusher(reason provided below) If Alliance any

What ill Provide:
    Starting gold (1k) and 16 slot bags per toon only if we are on Skullcrusher or one of its connected realms
    My play times are very flexible from 12pm -9 pm EST just about every day. (Currently in between work seasons)
    Patience
    8 years play experience
    Ill be leveling toons that can tank or heal at the start so our queue times will be short

What you provide:
    your own battle chest +game time. MoP not needed
    Time to level as many toons as possible during these times
    Voice communication would be nice but not needed

Or will be recruited if you provide the battle chest
    Also can give a SoR out if you need/ want it

You can contact me here or ingame Djinn#1737
    still looking

Quote Originally Posted by infinitie View Post
    Looking for someone to invite as a RaF buddy. [US]

What I bring:
    - 14/14HM Current Raider as a MW Monk.
    - 2900 3's exp as Rogue.
    - 5 time Rank One title holder.
    - Available whenever you want to play.
    - I'd like to level 2 toons to 85.
    - Horde would be preferred on Mal'Ganis.
    - I'm able to carry or just do 2's/3's with you to help you cap your conquest points when we hit 90.
    - I'll be rolling a Rogue and a Hunter to level up first, if it goes well I might do a third also.

What you bring:
    - Battlechest and CD keys for cata/mop.
    - Ability to play for hours on end without breaks, and to competently play the class that you roll.

Message me here, or add me on Skype if you're interested.
    Skype; Midnight669.
    I will be checking back in tomorrow some time for messages, I will most likely not reply to anything in this forum post.
    - Still looking.
    Sig and Avatar made by Shyama.

Deleted
    Looking for someone to recruit me! EU

you only have to buy battlechest for me ill pay expansion and gamecard!

add skype so we can talk : wblanck1

Posting a reminder to keep the large text and colors to a minimum. There's no need to go above font size of 3 for a small headline, but posts in all giant text or all fancy colors aren't necessary.

Also, please keep posts to 1 per day, please.

Thanks!

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Hello there I am looking to recruit on US servers

I want to level toons on: Kil' Jaeden or Tichondrius (horde) or Darkspear (alliance)

- Be on frequently enough for us to level AT LEAST 3 85's in the 3 month period
    - Be able to skype with me and be friendly because ill get bored quickly if we aren't communicating (optional)
    - ALSO MOST IMPORTANTLY you must provide your OWN codes and gametime!

THAT'S IT!

I don't mind if you don't have any experience playing. I actually enjoy sharing my knowledge of the game anyways.
    I will not be able to provide resources for us as they are new servers for me. (but i could help on area-52 if needed)

So if you are interested. You can contact me through skype @ exilednathan or through PM message here on MMO

RAF - Recruit a Friend
    Stormscale EU

Hey all!
    I am looking for someone to get recruited on Stormscale EU - Horde. I can provide you with enough gold for mounts, big bag slots, bank slots, talent respecs and skills. Stormscale is a Horde dominated (40 horde for every alliance) PvP server. Once you reach 85+ you don't have any gankers since pandaland isn't cross realm. The realm is very, VERY active (on the server list it's full most of the time) and has strong PvE progression. Our trade chat is very active. If you're bored just sit in trade for 30 seconds and you might find something to do. You can PM me here (I visit this website often, I usually respond within a few hours) if you are interested. We CAN level a toon together if you want to (we can use voice communication too (using Skype for example)).

What I will provide for you:
    - Gold (i.e. for mounts)
    - 18 slot bags;
    - A level 25 guild in case you can't find one (I highly doubt it though)
    - 5 years of knowledge of this game (I will give you my battletag, so we can chat in-game);
    - A positive attitude.

What you have to provide yourself:
    - The game itself and game-time;
    - A positive attitude.

I also recruit people on Stormrage EU - Alliance. Take note I won't be able to assist you other than provide you with gold and knowledge.

See you!
    Last edited by lolstorm; 2013-11-14 at 07:11 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wblanck View Post
    Looking for someone to recruit me! EU

you only have to buy battlechest for me ill pay expansion and gamecard!

add skype so we can talk : wblanck1
    added you

Looking to Recruit! - Illidan- US Server!

What I can Provide:
    Up to 2k on each new alt we decide to level!
    Friendly and welcoming experience
    Quick and fast levelings, Hitting 85 most likely Once every 3 days.
    A two seater mount, bags, enchants, gems, whatever you need.
    A Guild.

What I expect:
    Respect, basic knowledge.
    Your own Battle-Chest and any expansion you wish to get
    Willing to level many alts on various servers, factions, ect.
    Friendly-ness. This goes both ways!

I wish to start on leveling a character on the Horde side of Illidan, a very good server, the highest ranked U.S PVe server. Then we can move on to Alliance, other servers, various other things of your choosing! I'm a WoW player that has been playing since the early Beta of Vanilla. I have great knowledge of the game, a rather geared and wealthy main, and various other connections to help make this smooth.

If Interested: PM me here OR Contact me via Skype: Becausemagic or email me at jordanator123@yahoo.com. I PREFER SKYPE. CAN START LEVELING RIGHT NOW!

Deleted
    Looking to recruit on EU, preferably Outland - Alliance

I'm sure we can come to an agreement on how many characters to level up, I'd prefer 2-6

I've played World of Warcraft for almost 7 years, can play most of the classes, I'm knowledgeable about the game and lore, so I can help you out if you're new.
    Since Outland is new to me, I cannot provide gold/bags.
    I can mainly play during 17-23PM CET

I'm also interested in leveling horde characters as well on a different server.

As long as you can provide your own game and game time, and are friendly, I'm sure we can work everything out.

If you don't want to be recruited and are looking for a leveling partner, PM me as well. (any decent pop realm will do)
    BattleTag: Lubbzor#2997
    or just pm me here

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsmehey View Post
    Looking for to get recuited (EU). Id prefer high populated realm and alliance side but even these terms can be discussed. Hit me up with your offer by pming here or skype Enitsu2
    Huh seems like Im not able to reply to PMs so Im afraid that the only way to contact me about RAF is by adding me on skype. Got a few PMs so if the ones who sent me read this, please add my skype.

Still looking for RAF mate, cheers.

Deleted
    R E C R U I T A F R I E N D I N V I T A T I O N S

40.000 gold provided by me (Excellent start for everyone which will cover all fees for mount training/bags/professions/enchants and everything else you need to get involved in the action once you reach 90)
    Tips from 8 years of experience including hardcore raiding and top PvP gaming.
    Dungeon boosting.

S E R V E R S:
    RAVENCREST EU ALLIANCE

SYLVANAS EU ALLIANCE

STORMSCALE EU HORDE

JAEDENAR EU HORDE

You will have to provide by yourself all activation keys and game time cards/subscription for 2 months.
    Contacts skype: Navyhanazor

Recruting

Hello I am recruiting.. What I provide is fast leveling, 2 month time card and a discount coupon code for you to purchase the battlecode for only 5 dollars. For more info Skype tbeckster1126 or email taylorguy08@gmail.com

Thank

Quote Originally Posted by Ldygg View Post
    I'm looking someone to recruit to my EU KAZZAK HORDE realm.Want to level up at least 2-3 characters.
    Can give you bags and mount golds etc for start.I can manage more if we continue well
    I'm highly active and it d be good if you pay at least 2 months.Feel free to send a message my tag LadyGaga#2570
    still looking !

Looking to recruit someone US side.
    Have a main on Earthen Ring - Alliance and can provide bags, a guild, and some gold if we start there, but I'm very able to level on any server or faction.
    Cannot provide a battle chest, but I have the link where you can buy it for $5.
    Battletag is Diablos#1850, or you can send me a PM on here if you're interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Yulice View Post
    Looking to recruit someone US side.
    Have a main on Earthen Ring - Alliance and can provide bags, a guild, and some gold if we start there, but I'm very able to level on any server or faction.
    Cannot provide a battle chest, but I have the link where you can buy it for $5.
    Battletag is Diablos#1850, or you can send me a PM on here if you're interested.
    You sure you have an active link for a $5 battlechest? I think that sale is over now that they added Cata to the battlechest.

Quote Originally Posted by piin View Post
    You sure you have an active link for a $5 battlechest? I think that sale is over now that they added Cata to the battlechest.
    I do and it still works. Just tested it again right now with a starter account I made and it's only 5 dollars.
    The only thing is is that you already have to have made a starter account before you buy the game, as in you refer someone and they make the RaF account, and once it's made they log in on battle.net, go to the link, and purchase through that.