Hello. I am looking to recruit a friend, I play on US servers, my time zone is pacific time in Washington state.
    I want to play Alliance on Maiev, or Horde on Ysera. May go fool around with other ones if time permits.
    I have most of the day to play so I am offering a lot of time to level us up.
    You must be a bit experienced in WoW, because I go fast for the most part. I have been playing a long time. I also like to do achievements and get mounts and know most so if that's your thing, come along for the ride.
    You also must pay for your own upgrade and game time. Sorry but it's not a free ride with me cuz I don't have the spare money to pay for ya
    If you're interested in BEING recruited, and can pay for your upgrade and game time then please contact me

Thanks - Skylit

Looking for an RAF Partner.

I will recruit you to Ner'Zhul Horde Server.

I own a level 22 Guild(rising quickly)

We will level how ever many characters you would like!

I will provide a guild/bags/gold/mounts/carries for when you are higher!

You provide Battle Chest/Mop/Game time!

Let me know on skype willing to start asap! I have an open schedule!

Bwassiff - Skype

Looking to send out Scrolls of resurrection. Will also provide a 30 day game code, I am trying to get a few mounts.

US servers

Email at striker2s@yahoo.com if interest will provide all the details then, I will first send the scroll once i see it accepted then I will email you an 30 day game code to us on that account.

Looking to recruit;
    US Servers

---

Looking to recruit a couple more people over the next 2 months or so.
    I am an experienced player with Cutting Edge achievements and 2200+ Arenas - I am also a lore savvy RP'er ; Leveling with me will be quick and painless.
    I am currently working towards warriors of every race (don't ask) - and therefore am able to play both Horde and Alliance at this time.
    This means that unless you feel like tanking; Leveling is provided through dungeon spamming with somebody who pulls way too much way too fast.

With proof of 2 months gametime payment for the mount I am willing to level you on any server of your choice. (I do main on Mal'ganis/Wyrmrest Accord however and am starting to level alts on Cenarion Circle .)

I have a full set of heirlooms for plate classes and others; If your new account is connected to another you are able to send heirlooms across for even faster leveling.

I only work a couple nights a week at this time and I currently do not raid.

I will not pay for your game time or expansions; I am merely providing the boost.

Please PM me for more information or if you want me to become your personal tank bit-
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by Takkio View Post
    I am looking to send a SCROLL OF RESURRECTION (SOR) to someone on US Servers. I would really like to do it before it ends, and I am willing to pay for your first 30 days of game time... You'll get the rewards/boosts and all, so please PM me!

Thanks a lot!!! ^^

Note: I can't yet send/reply to PMs because I am relatively new here on the Forums, so please send me your email or Skype so we can set it up! Thanks!
    I am still looking!! Please contact me!

Deleted
    Giving away 2 Scrolls of Ressurection. Will tip 5k gold if your account is eligible.

EU players.

Deleted
    Would like to use mine Scroll of Ressurection, EU Realm, please contact me, trying to get the mount

PM me in a Private please thanks!
    Last edited by mmocbc62f0eb9b; 2014-02-14 at 10:14 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ash25 View Post
    Looking to recruit someone to EU realms.(Ravencrest EU)

I provide :
    Either battlechest or 2 months Gametime
    - Gold for mounts/skills.
    - Any help you require + gearing up at level 90 in my guild
    - Leveling atleast 1 level 90 character
    - Tips from over 7 years of gameplay.

You provide:
    MOP expansion + Gametime/battlechest(one is provided as said previously)

In all fairness I'm mostly in for the mount . If you are interested PM me or add me on skype Remus CA.
    The offer still stands

Looking to be resurrected!! pm me plz.
    do what you feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Spacepunch View Post
    Looking to be resurrected!! pm me plz.
    Check your messages. Ive sent you an offer

Deleted
    Looking to be Recruited on any EU realms!
    I can also play on US if needed!

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    7+ years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.
    I will/can always take a tank/healer for fast dungeon queues.

You Provide:
    Expansions up to MoP for me.

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

Looking to send out Scrolls of resurrection. Will also provide a 30 day game code, I am trying to get a few mounts.

US servers

Email at striker2s@yahoo.com if interest will provide all the details then, I will first send the scroll once i see it accepted then I will email you an 30 day game code to us on that account.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still need the Resurrection mount, so if you need to receive a Scroll of Resurrection, please send me a private message. US servers only. Thanks!

I am still looking to send a SCROLL OF RESURRECTION (SOR) to someone on US Servers. I would really like to do it before it ends, and I am willing to pay for your first 30 days of game time... I will also tip you in-game with some gold once it is completed! You'll get the rewards/boosts and all, so please PM me!!!

Thanks a lot!!! ^^

Want to have a scroll of resurrection if possible, EU Server Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by stanne84 View Post
    Want to have a scroll of resurrection if possible, EU Server Thank you very much!
    @ stanne84 hii, can send a sor from any server eu but i personally play on Ravencrest alliance and currently have a mage alt @ ~80 so we can lvl together and i can provide a lvl 25 raiding guild and some gold to help out contact me at yancopet@gmail.com thanks

anyone who want a sor can contact me if you want, state the desired server ally/horde and your sor email and the sor will be sent to you
    Last edited by dudugum; 2014-02-15 at 11:50 AM.

Looking to send out some more Scrolls of resurrection. Will also provide a 30 day game code, I am trying to get a few mounts.

US servers

Recruiting on Ravencrest alliance EU

One of the best alliance realms, highly populated with alot of people for everything. (90% alliance)
    Providing gold, lvl 25 guild, help if you're new... i play since 2006 i know the game, or anything else we might need. (we can discuss)
    We level fast, we can do up to 3-4 characters if you want. I'm really active, flexible play time, we can also schedule when we play to suit both of us.

Doing Scrolls of Ress also.

Contact me on skype lefuu34 or PM here.

Deleted
    I wanna send out a scroll for someone. Wanna try get the mount before it's to late. I'm playing on a Eu server " Tarren mill" as horde.

Pm me if intressted and we can talk about what I should provide you with!

hey i am looking to be RECRUITED. i played wow till 2009 so i have some experience.
    i want to get atleast 2 characters to 90 as soon as possible.
    the realm must be PVE medium server population, it can be US(prefer est),oceanic, or EU.you can chack the server population on battle.net site.
    i will provide battlechest+MOP and good mood of leveling.
    you must provide:
    gold for all riding skills(master).
    bags for the characters.
    extra gold to help me on game and a mood of leveling.
    gear will also help here.
    contact me on skype: alonlevine1