Looking for someone to recruit...I don't care what realm you want to play on. I'm on Bleeding Hollow, but I'm interested in Darkspear. I don't care if you're not from the US, but I'd like to stay on US Servers. I work from 11am-7pm for support.com, so I'm available every other time but that. Also, one weekend a month I have drill, so one weekend a month is a no-go.

Also, my guild/gold provided is only if we play horde... I'm fine with playing Alliance, but we won't have any gold or guilds... (we could find guild easily though.)

What I will provide:
    Enough time to play
    Full heirlooms
    25 Guild
    Gold for bags, mounts, etc
    Fluent english and voice communication
    I will tank or heal dungeons so we will have insta-queues (no interest in any dps specs for me.)

What I want from you:
    The BattleChest and Pandaria and the month or two of gametime.
    Time to play
    Enthusiasm
    English with voice communication - voice optional

Looking to recruit someone on Emerald Dream-US Alliance, it's a brand new server for me so i can only provide experience with wow for new players. I'm looking to level a few characters to 85. I am friendly and looking for someone to talk to in skype or vent while we level. If you're interested email me at masonite17@gmail.com or add me on skype skygore64.

RECRUITING ON FROSTMANE-ALLIANCE

What I provide:
    -Gold
    -Help with professions
    -Bags
    -Years of experience
    -Friendly leveling partner
    -Mists of Pandaria (I Would provide bchest but have previously been scammed)

What you provide:
    -Battlechest
    -Gametime
    -Respect that I have a social life (this goes both ways)

I'm looking to be recruited and make some new friends in the process, I do riding/Arena and am fun to be around. I prefer horde but am flexible,

Quote Originally Posted by Rafael1991 View Post
    I'm looking to be recruited and make some new friends in the process, I do riding/Arena and am fun to be around. I prefer horde but am flexible,
    I will provide
    Gold
    Arena at 90
    free levels
    guild perks

Skype Dawwboi
    Last edited by thisismorris; 2014-09-15 at 06:35 PM.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rafael1991 View Post
    Hey rafael, im interested on recruiting you!
    I can provide
    Starting gold and mounts
    Great lvling routes
    Glyphs,
    Lvl 25 guild, etc
    BNet: TittySmack#1716

Looking for someone to recruit. I am over on Mannoroth raiding with Reckoning. It is a pretty decent server nothing to crazy like stromrage or illidan. I want to get a new main alt lvled up before WoD hits in November. I only plan to lvl to 60+ then upgrade the toon for the professions perk.. unless is it very fast and we can make it to 90 quick. I am off work on Thursday this week and always off Saturday and Sunday. I usually play this game or destiny atm (my xbox is set up next to my computer so I can always be online and ready). I have lvled many toons to 90 before so it will move very fast.

Send me a PM or add me on Battlenet: Broheals#1803

Thanks.

I'm looking to raf someone , i dont care what server or realm tbh.

i'll provide gold and bags in some realms
    fun
    a friend to play with and chill

i'm 24 , lot of free time and i'm very mature but i can have fun too

you will provide your own game and game time

if you are interested you can contact me through skype : maatdk

looking to Raf( recruit a friend).

Blackrock Hord
    10 years of playing experience
    will provide guidence, Gold, and a raiding guild.

for further details send me a pm or add me on bnet Noah#1201

Deleted
    Looking to recruit on EU.

I'll be wanting to start a new realm and make some hordes as all my alliance/main realm are maxed out.

You will provide the battlechest yourself, i'll provide you guys with gold/bags/training all paid for, and enough time to play.

Been playing for 8 years.

Add me on skype Ryzter1994

Kazzak EU Horde Looking to recruit player.
    I will provide gold , help leveling , guild and much more.If you're interested contact me in skype: armenecapld
    My name irl name is Agop or btag : Windfall#2352

RECRUITING ON FROSTMANE-ALLIANCE [EU]

What I provide:
    -Gold
    -Help with professions
    -Bags
    -Years of experience
    -Friendly leveling partner
    -Mists of Pandaria (I Would provide bchest but have previously been scammed)
    -Arena boost when you are 90 (2.2k Rating MM Hunter)

What you provide:
    -Battlechest
    -Gametime
    -Respect that I have a social life (this goes both ways)

I'm looking to recruit a friend on EU servers..

What I provide:
    -gold
    -bags
    -years of experience
    -friendly guy
    -24/7 free lvl time
    -Maybe MoP if we level few characters

What you provide:
    -Battlechest
    -Enough Time

Add me on skype for more info:Zyzzoliny

4-5 Man RaF Dungeon Group
    Server: Any-US, Horde

Dislike solo questing and prefer to run dungeons? If so, I'm looking for members to form a RaF dungeon group.

Requirements
    (1) Four members with the battle chest +(if we get 5) one member with 2 RaFs tied to their account.
    (2) Lots of free time for flexible game sessions - "no life" preferred.
    (3) Prior experience with the game - no deserters midway through please!
    (4) Prepared to level 2 characters to 85 and 1 to 60, within two weeks.
    (5) Willing to level 1 tank/healer to suit the group's composition for dungeon finder.

Group Expectations
    A basic understanding of gameplay mechanics such as: aoe-ing, standing out of bad, the tank usually pulls, etc.

Able to handle long hours of spamming rotations.

Other thoughts:
    *(TS3, vent, mumble): We'll probably be using it unless everyone is a loner like me. I usually keep to myself and will occasionally do some call outs. It's fine if you just want to listen in the whole time as 1-85 only takes about 20 hours.

*I plan to level one dps, either hunter or warlock. I have the most experience healing, followed by dps.

*Hoping to start one week from now on Friday (Sept 26) sometime after noon EST.

Contact me: voren001 >at< gmail >dot< com

*Include any times you're not available and top 3 class/role picks.

Deleted
    Hi.

I'm returning to wow and I want to be recruited.
    I'm planning on leveling at least 2 horde characters on EU realms, kazzak to be exact.
    I got plenty of free time to play.

Since you get a free month of gametime I want you to provide battlechest or Mists of pandaria for me. I will get the rest.
    So if you get me a battlechest, I get mop and gametime.
    If you get me mop, I will buy myself the battlechest and gametime.

I'm no beginner since I've played wow since vanilla.

If you're interested send me a pm or email me petrikal[a]student.uef.fi.

Quote Originally Posted by Simeoni View Post
    Hi.

I'm returning to wow and I want to be recruited.
    I'm planning on leveling at least 2 horde characters on EU realms, kazzak to be exact.
    I got plenty of free time to play.

Since you get a free month of gametime I want you to provide battlechest or Mists of pandaria for me. I will get the rest.
    So if you get me a battlechest, I get mop and gametime.
    If you get me mop, I will buy myself the battlechest and gametime.

I'm no beginner since I've played wow since vanilla.

If you're interested send me a pm or email me petrikal[a]student.uef.fi.
    Add me on skype, I'm interested.

Hey! Me and the misses are thinking of making a fun (non-raf) leveling group (full looms) tonight, starting from scratch and leveling through dungeons or questing (whatever people want) and get as far as possible tonight, we generally play a good few hours each day etc. We are playing on EU, horde or alliance, dosnt matter. All thats required of you is to act mature and dont be racist or sexist asshole ^^ Beyond that, we are looking to have a good time with fun and laughs all night :P

I myself have played for many years and consider myself experienced in the game, while my girlfriend is rather new, but not noob :P

Not going to rush anything, but not take it too slow either, just at a chill speed and make sure everyone is having fun

Add me on warex#1944 if youre interested

- Warex

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hey all!
    Looking to Recruit someone so we can enjoy fast leveling and a friendly partner in the game. I am on Prooudemoore - US. I mostly do Alliance but am open to give horde a chance. If you provide the battle chest and game time then I can provide in-game gold, bags, guidance, and really anything I can help you with! Don't care about loot or mounts you can have anything that comes our way, I just want to level .
    I play basically every day and for a couple of hours. Plenty of time for us to level a few characters. I will run dungeons or quests, doesn't really matter. I am 24 and mature, so you can count on pleasant gaming. If you have any questions please let me know. Would love to get this going!

Recruiting on Barthilas US-Horde, I provide bags, mount training, everything except you provide your own battlechest keys, I will be recruiting you and looking to powerlevel 1 or 2 characters to 85 within 15 hours.

Battletag = rooskie#6943

Looking to recruit someone to level up a few characters, I've got a lot of experience with this game, and I'm good at tanking and healing. Dungeon queues will be very quick, and given you have enough time, we'll be able to level up very quickly as well. You'll have to provide your own battlechest, however, I can provide bags and possibly epic flying training for you.

I'd like to level one or two characters on US Moon Guard. Afterwards, we can level on whichever realm that you would like to. Be it PvP, PvE, or RP.

Contact me via skype: d.dargon

Or battletag: Hewansel#1277