Deleted

Looking for someone to recruit

Quote Originally Posted by bebodd View Post
    Looking to GET RECRUITED!
    EUROPE

Hello, all
    Im looking to get recruited on any european server!

about me:
    - friendly character
    - willing to play everyday
    - will provide battlechest and gametime myself
    - also I have a few gamecards so I might give you one !
    - large experience in wow !

what i ask from u:
    - all I ask is you provide me with MoP expansion ( i can give you link where you can buy it for 8.98eur )
    - bags and gold is not necessary

Hello,

I was just wondering whether you have been recruited already? I play Alliance on Doomhammer/Turalyon, and am looking to recruit someone for the mount - pet & mount collector here I play in the evenings and apart from several 90s also have a low level panda monk I can level with someone if they'd want to. I belong to a large active guild with a lot of (weirdly) funny & friendly players. I'm happy to buy the MoP expansion you mentioned.

All the best!

Looking to get recruited or recruit someone

I have 7 years of experience under my belt! I am looking to get recruited or to recruit someone,either way is fine. If you recruit me or I recruit you, you will have to provide your own battle chest, And if I'm recruited I will need to be given a battle chest but will buy my own mists of pandaria when we hit like 80,you provide your own because I've been scammed before, if you play with me long enough like let's say level 75, I will buy you MoP, My main account has unlimited gametime so you won't have to worry about me not being able to cne online. I'm on US And am looking to roll a Mage, No boa since if your account or my account is going to be new, there won't be an xp advantage over each other. I play from about 10:30 till 5 am, after this weekend, I'm going to play from 5 to 4 am for about a week. I've done Recruit a friend once and had a playtime of 19 hours on my first 90, You may add my skype or kik if you would like to do this . I've been looking for a partner for so long, so if you have too, Hit me up because I will recruit or be recruited by anyone
    Kik: DogeM8

SurivHD

- - - Updated - - -

Add my skype for details it's : zelv_e
    Last edited by SurivHD; 2014-10-02 at 09:39 PM.

I am looking to recruit someone. I have a battle chest, but you will have to supply MoP + game time. I want at least 3x lvl 85's. I am going to make : A warlock, a rogue, and a Monk. I am looking to roll one of those characters on US - Lightbringer - Alliance. I don't mind playing on any other servers after that, as long as you are able to get gold for leveling, and mounts. I have a large amount of availability, and would like to have at least 3x 85's before WoD hits. I also would like to enter the battle chest code on the account that I recruit, just to ensure that I do not get scammed.

Message me in game: FearTheMan#1458 or skype : dapowell94

Raf

Im looking to be recruited because I want to get to know this game a little more and I don't know a lot about this game but I will provide my own Expansions and game time as well but I want to know if you are going to be there for as long as you can because I want to learn a lot about WOW and I need someone that is experienced to help me out with WOW. So if you have a mic that would be great because I prefer TeamSpeak so that way we can talk and communicate about things and you know its much easier. Im available everyday and im on every night as well so let me know if we can play together.

- - - Updated - - -

Im looking to be recruited because I want to get to know this game a little more and I don't know a lot about this game but I will provide my own Expansions and game time as well but I want to know if you are going to be there for as long as you can because I want to learn a lot about WOW and I need someone that is experienced to help me out with WOW. So if you have a mic that would be great because I prefer TeamSpeak so that way we can talk and communicate about things and you know its much easier. Im available everyday and im on every night as well so let me know if we can play together.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by infinitie View Post
    bump.
    10chars

Quote Originally Posted by JaySwagg17 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I will gladly recruit you, Add my skype:zelv_e or my kik Dogem8. I've done recruit a friend before, I've been playing wow for about 8 years coming up in November. I go to school from 8am to 4:24pm <-- ( Time I get home every day) I play from when I get home till 4-5am. Add me and I can tell you more about myself
    Last edited by SurivHD; 2014-10-05 at 01:23 PM.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    I want YOU to join me on the fields of Azeroth!

Looking to recruit someone to a balanced EU realm with low or medium population. I plan to level 2+ characters in the next few weeks.

I have several years of WoW experience and have done RaF twice before. You must have decent English skills and stamina to sometimes play more than five hours straight. No microphone is needed.

I will give you bags and gold for mount training up to 150 flying but I can't buy you game time or the games. I offer you great leveling experience, good and friendly atmosphere and a lot of fun. I can even help you with farming transmog gear, achievement runs, questing, whatever you need. /flex

I can play from 9 to 16 GMT and then again from 23 until I pass out. I am free for most of the weekend so we can level even more then! /roar

If you are interested, send me an e-mail at drashkos {at} hotmail {dot} com or on skype: drasko.stanojevic.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Last edited by syncmaster765mb; 2014-10-06 at 08:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JaySwagg17 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I would like to recruit you i have allot of time and i can easily help you learn i know some lore not allot so if your interested add my battle tag BigR78#1655

I'm looking for someone to recruit me. I will of course take care of buying the battle chest; however, I'm looking to make the characters on Illidan but if you want a character on another server I would be willing to compromise after getting a hunter to lvl 85 on Illidan.

What I bring:

Battle Chest
    A month of free game time for you
    A mount for you
    Former US 25 man top 10 Retribution Paladin (Quit hardcore raiding after first week of normals in SoO).
    A very good understanding of the game.
    The ability to play for long hours
    A lvl 90 to run us through dungeons

What you bring:

Just make a lvl 1 character of your choice and the motivation to get to 85 as fast as possible

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoaxlis View Post
    I'm looking for someone to recruit me. I will of course take care of buying the battle chest; however, I'm looking to make the characters on Illidan but if you want a character on another server I would be willing to compromise after getting a hunter to lvl 85 on Illidan.

What I bring:

Battle Chest
    A month of free game time for you
    A mount for you
    Former US 25 man top 10 Retribution Paladin (Quit hardcore raiding after first week of normals in SoO).
    A very good understanding of the game.
    The ability to play for long hours
    A lvl 90 to run us through dungeons

What you bring:

Just make a lvl 1 character of your choice and the motivation to get to 85 as fast as possible
    if u are up for EU i can recruit

- - - Updated - - -

Hi guys i am looking to recruit someone at Ragnaros-EU-Horde.
    Dont mind for class or exp u can be a new player and learn u the game or a high exp player and have the friendship and fun u have to provide all chests/time/teamspeak or ventrilo and also i can provide u a guild 25lvl (i only have a small toon there so i only can provide bags etc) in the future i can help with gold proffs etc if needed.
    I need to mention that u have to speak english and play at nights around 21:00+

Thanks thorant.
    u can skype me: skapor1

Hello, I wish to send out an RaF invite to a fellow Australian player to start out on the Oceanic Nagrand server on Alliance side. Please be Australian or someone in a diffrent country that is in similar time zones as Australia.

I'm a restoration druid with guardian as off-spec. I understand the class and use addons/macros to enhance my playing level.

All I ask from the potential recruited is as below

- Plays a tank class
    - Knows how to play and can use macros and/or addons.
    - Not do the "Two steps forward then just stand, then two step forward then stand" type of timid timmy tanking.
    - Can move reasonably well and can respond ok. No need to just tank one or two thrash mobs at a time perhaps?
    - Any tank is fine, just rather not pair up with a prot warrior if I can help it

How we will level up is as below

- Start grouping at level 1 and do starting area till we hit level 15
    - Once we get that done, we park in town
    - Do one up of each dungeon doing all quests inside the specific dungeon
    - Once you get to level 30, I will dump the alt I made to level up with you at level 1 and use my main level 34 restoration druid
    - We continue doing one up of each dungeon till about level 52ish, where we will need to run a few randoms till 54 or there abouts
    - At about 54, about 15 new dungeons will become available enabling us to do one up of each all the way to the high levels

Wont be paid gold in advance or any of that perk outside of getting a level 25 guild.

Payment would be obviously fast leveling with a very good healer that is quick and knows how to move his ass and does not just stand around trying to sort simple things as I use about 30 addons to handle various things such as regeant restocker, tellmewhen, passloot with pawn weight scales, auto questing tools and the such.

If you are still interested, send me an email to sithrak[at]outlook.com and we can discuss this matter further.

Kind Regards
    Gromok Hergom
    Restoration Druid of Nagrand

Deleted
    Hello to the mmo-champion community. Due to some country restriction I haven't been able to recruit anyone so far but since the RaF system got an upgrade I am looking for someone to recruit and level on some of the highest population E U R O P E A N servers.

Which server we are going to play on we shall discuss when you contact me. On some of the highest population EU servers I can provide the following:
    • All supporting consumables/containers/basic riding skills and items needed for smooth leveling up to 85.
    • Enough gold to obtain all of the above.
    • If I get that reward I will grant you with 40.000 gold as long as we play on a server I have gold on. I have gold on several high population European servers. Gold is not an issue even though some players may consider that amount as too much.

Regarding the availability I have to say I can't play like 24/7 as I have a job but will try to get to 85 as fast as possible. I am usually playing a tank class and farming dungeons since you get an instant queue if you play as a tank or a healer. Also you have to provide all the game keys for battle chest and expansion.

The way you can contact me is on skype name: Coleman9090 or send me your skype on PM. I am urgently looking for a leveling partner for STORMSCALE EU HORDE (Other servers can be discussed).

Hey guys i was thinking of starting to play WoW , the lore really interest me and even though i never really played key and mouse games i think the transition would be easy. My question is with the money it cost is it still worth it if i join i will for sure want to start with the base game so i get the complete fill of the game along with all the gameplay so would it be worth jumping in from the start now ? any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Christian033 View Post
    Hey guys i was thinking of starting to play WoW , the lore really interest me and even though i never really played key and mouse games i think the transition would be easy. My question is with the money it cost is it still worth it if i join i will for sure want to start with the base game so i get the complete fill of the game along with all the gameplay so would it be worth jumping in from the start now ? any feedback will be greatly appreciated.
    yeah it is really worth it you can test out the majpority of the game even with just the base game! if u want to play tell me ur email or bnet name so i can raf ytou mine is jaja#1873

Looking to recruit someone.

I want the mount, willing to pay what you think is fair in gold.

Add me on skype
    Nomorepriesf
    Yes an F

I am looking TO RECRUIT someone to World of Warcraft on US Proudmoore (PvE) Alliance.

What I will provide:

- Multiple characters.
    - Gold for mount training and bags.
    - I am available to play at anytime during the day.

What you need to provide:

- You are responsible for purchasing your own account.
    - You know how to play the game.

If interested, contact me:

E-Mail: inexius93@gmail.com

Thanks.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    LF anyone wanting to level a new character (not RaF). Just reactivated my account and looking to start a fresh toon. Let me know if you are interested. BTag: mortredx#1171

Deleted
    Looking to recruit you!

Looking to level on EU servers.
    I'm have 7 years of WoW experiance.
    Time zone of GMT+0.

Paying you 10euro for free game time!

Contact me through

Btag: martypunk#2634
    Gmail: enemi65536

RAF - Recruit a Friend
    Stormscale EU

Hey all!
    I am looking for someone to get recruited on Stormscale EU - Horde. I can provide you with enough gold for mounts, big bag slots, bank slots, talent respecs and skills. Stormscale is a Horde dominated (40 horde for every alliance) PvP server. Once you reach 85+ you don't have any gankers since pandaland isn't cross realm. The realm is very, VERY active (on the server list it's full most of the time) and has strong PvE progression. Our trade chat is very active. If you're bored just sit in trade for 30 seconds and you might find something to do. You can PM me here (I visit this website often, I usually respond within a few hours) if you are interested. We CAN level a toon RIGHT AWAY together if you want to (we can use voice communication too (using Skype for example)).

What I will provide for you:
    - Gold (i.e. for mounts);
    - 4x 18 slot bags;
    - The lastest version of Zygor + all guides for free (we can use it whilst leveling if you want to);
    - A level 25 guild in case you can't find one (I highly doubt it though);
    - 6 years of knowledge of this game (I will give you my battle tag, so we can chat in-game);
    - A positive attitude.

What you have to provide yourself:
    - The game itself and game-time;
    - A positive attitude.

I also recruit people on Stormrage EU - Alliance. Take note I won't be able to assist you other than provide you with gold and knowledge.

See you!

Hey all! I'm looking to recruit someone to play on Hyjal - U.S. and will buy any bags or things you may need. You must have the game as I have stopped buying battle chests for people after being scammed. What I have to offer is power leveling built around your schedule, farming guides on mats and gold, and any other knowledge you want or need. You can contact me through skype at cameron.draffan or in game at Cameron#1606. See you in game!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello, I'm looking for a levelling buddy on Hyjal-US, Ally- or Horde-side. Not too picky, got a character on both factions. I can't offer you much other than companionship, and I expect similar from you. I'm not a rich fellow, nor the most Hardcore player with all Heroic-Warforged armor, but I can offer, once we hit level 20, a ride on my Mekgineers Chopper/Mechano-Hog from 20-60, when we can both be able to fly (Which I will be able to provide goldwise the bare necessities, Azeroth, Outlands, Northrend and (Possibly) Pandaren)

I would be levelling a Druid, of one I've wanted for quite some time. However, the soul-wrenching loneliness I feel has led me to believe I just need a levelling buddy. Someone who will join me in my quest for level 90, enjoy my company, and generally have a fun time.

I am NOT interested in "Power Levelling". All I want is a companion for my travels.
    Though not required, I would prefer it if we communicated via Skype. Typing just takes too long and takes away valuable time we could be spending killing monsters and completing quests.

If you are at all interested, please PM me. We'll work out finer details later.

TL;DR: Lonely leveller seeks companionship while he quests to 90 so he may have a Druid for when Warlords releases. PM me for more details.
    Isn't it fitting WoW really took a nosedive after 'the Cataclysm'?