Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Usov Osi View Post
    I WANT"to RaF"YOU! [EU-Vek'nilash]

Hello all, With RaF now working until level 80 its time to make some new chars! so why not use this forum to find some potential recruits
    If i do 'RaF' you we would be rolling on eu-Vek'nilash [horde preferably bcoz my mains are there]

What I will provide:
    - Gold for you to spend on general stuff such as repairs, talent respecs if needed and your skills and glyphs alike.
    - I will buy ur lvl 20,40 Ground mount skills, 60 normal flying and "at least" half of the epic flying cost, if we earn enough gold during leveling i'l spend the 5k for ya
    - I will sort you out with all bags u need.
    - Aswell as gold and ingame stuff, im a heavy user of skype/vent/Ts3 so we can use that 100% of time if u like, makes for a better lvling experience imho. (im a down to earth kinda guy so the banter should be quite enjoyable)

What you need to provide:
    - All you gotta do is buy vanilla WoW, which now comes with Burning crusade for only £10! which is a geat deal tbh.
    - The above gets to lvl 70 id prefer to get to level 80 so you'll need to get hold of Wrath of the lich king( if you really have trouble in getting hold of/paying for wrath aswell, depending on the person i can make exception and just level to 70 isntead of 80)
    - Not a hardcore attitude but i dont wanna play for just 30mins a day, even with 3x exp stil take ages to level that way hehehe. Someone who has the "will" to level the character is what im after.

Extra Shizz

Im more than willing to level more than just 1 character with you we can level as many toons as you want, also your free to choose what ever class n spec you want. Generally speaking we'll prolly try to dungeon spam whilst questing in between the queues, unless you have an aversion to such things and you want to quest totally and occasionally do dungeons that im totally cool with dont mind questing instead.

Also if im paid near/around the time that we ding level 80 and i can afford it, il buy you some additional gamecard (2months gametime)

I am 22yrs old male from U.K i speak very very terrible french & spanish, so best just to stick to english on skype/vent/TS3 :P

Gimme a PM if interested please!, i hope to hear from some of you ty.
    ** Found someone ** cheers for the offers maybe il be back in the future heh

Looking to recruit you to US-Kargath, Alliance

Looking for someone to be recruited by me, and level several(up to 7, if possible) characters on US-Kargath over the next few weeks on the Alliance side.

What I will provide you:
    - 20 slots bags on all characters we level.
    - Gold for all training and dual spec costs. I'll also provide you with glyph's that you need.
    - Mounts at level 20, 40, and 60.
    - A level 25 guild with all the perks associated with it.
    - An introduction to many great people on Kargath to get you more acquainted with the server.
    - A very experienced and efficient leveler. Currently have 5 lv85 characters, and had 8 lv80's during WotLK on a different account. My most recently lv85 took under 4 days played without RaF and having completed professions and spent time PvPing.
    - Availability on voice programs such as Skype or Ventrilo if asked.
    - Starting August 6th 2011, two weeks of vacation from work, so heaps of free-time to level and work around your schedule!

- Your own CD keys for Warcraft up to the Wrath of the Lich King expansion.
    - Your own payment plan for the game.

I don't mind at all if you're completely new to the game or a vet. I'm easy going while leveling and enjoy doing pretty much whatever. If BGs and instances are your thing I'm more than happy to do them. If you'd rather just quest and grind quickly, that's fine too! If you want to take your time, we can. If you're wanting to burn through leveling as fast as possible, you couldn't hope for a better partner. I only ask that while we're in the process of leveling that professions are left for personal free-time as they tend to slow leveling down and are faster/easier to do at a higher level anyways!

Send me a private message for more information!

EDIT: Forgot to mention, the leveling will be on alliance side.

Found someone! Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by Dnulso; 2011-07-29 at 02:32 PM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for recruit to Kor'gall EU Horde

I offer:

* Bags
    * Some gold for mounts and skills
    * Nice and friendly player, who can help you with you problems.

What you need?

* You must provide CD-Keys and Gametime yourself.
    * Well there is nothing else that you must do.

______

I have 4x 85 at moment. Please send a Private message or Skype(Gramexer) if you are interested.
    (I will give bags and golds, when you are level 21+)

I am looking to recruit someone who can play actively during the 3x xp process. i can supply all the gold we will need. Server will be Kargath-US(horde). I am a very experienced player and can help you if you are new to the game. send me a private message if you are interested! Hope to see you soon!

Also looking to recruit someone. Stormreaver realm. Can provide 10k gold up front. And will buy your bags etc and provide you with a good clean fun adult guild to join to level in. Will do multiple characters also. With SR comes a good realm for economy and pugging/guilds who progress.

I'm looking to recruit to level 2-3 characters on the realm Mal'ganis us horde side
    I will provide:
    Money for bags mounts ect
    Guild exp bonus
    Runs (if wanted)

You will provide:
    CD keys.
    Good attitude
    Enough time to level

hey im looking to recruit someone on either my server US/H/Gurabashi or a new serverr dnt mind i can provide lots of gold and have lots of experience in RAF takes me like 3 days max to get to 80

Looking for somebody to do RAF with. I am experienced as I have done it before, and can take a guy to 80 in 2 days. You don't even need to be at the keyboard, as I can do all of the work if you want. All you have to do is buy the game and such, and I will level us and provide you with a guild, as much gold as you need, gear, and people to do raids/dungeons/bgs with if needed. I plan on doing this on Alliance Crushridge.

Raf

Looking to recruit someone who can play a lot, will provide with gold, lvl 25 guild, mount training, and my activeness aswell. Im on US server Magtheridon and can help us out with my main. I will also provide a 60 day WoW prepaid game card. inbox me for my email if interested !

Looking to recruit someone who can play alot, I would like to get another 85 before my summer ends, 2 if possible, and i you are interested add my skype, zach.baker95 , i intend to get and 85 within 2 days at max, add me if you are very serious about it, i'd also like to do it on
    sargeras alliance for the pvp
    Last edited by Zach Baker; 2011-07-28 at 07:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HBShock View Post
    Hello I am looking to recruit someone on the US servers. I have both an alliance and a horde 85 on the server Thorium Brotherhood and I can level on either side with you or we can roll out onto a new server up to you.

What I will provide:
    Experienced player (Played since 05)
    Advice on classes.
    A lot of availability.
    Friendly person.
    Leveling as many characters up to 80 as you want.
    Limited gold as I am not very funded but I can get us the necessaries to go by. (For example bags, mounts up to epic ground and normal flying).

Your own CD keys (Sorry I won't buy any of the game for you)
    Availability
    Patience
    Don't go AFK and let me do all the work.
    Don't start up and leave.

I can also roll with you on any server you wish to roll on or you can go onto my server the choice is yours.

You can contact me by PM here or by giving me a message on Skype (Search for Sanersn)
    Still looking for someone.

Deleted
    Hey,

I play on EU and I'd like to take advantage of the x3 experience but recruited all of my friends already. Is there anyone who would like to be recruited? I cannot afford to pay for any game time and/or expansions but I can spare gold for spells etc. The goal of this for me is to level as many characters as high as possible in the time we have it. However, I will not pressure you into playing if you have other things to do. I would really like to roll on Alliance on Bronzebeard and I have a teamspeak server if you wish to use it. I have played WoW for about 3 years now, so i'm not short of experience. If you're interested then please PM me.

Many Thanks.

Deleted
    I am looking to recruit a friend and will level with you alliance or horde we would be doing it on skullcrusher as it has a good PvE and PvP community also will help you as much as possible with gold PM me if intrested

Looking to recruit somebody primarily to level on Crushridge, as I have upwards of 80k gold and can pay for mounts (only up to normal flying and Cold weather flying/old world flying) and abilities. Would play as horde or alliance, up to you as you will be the one purchasing the game. I have weekends free and generally after 7:30 every night until around midnight, if not slightly later than that.

Ideally we would play consistently and level multiple toons throughout the course of the next few months, but I'm headed back to college in August and I'm not sure what my schedule will be like in terms of how study intensive my classes will be.

Either way, message me if you're interested and have the time to actually play a good deal.

Looking to recruit somebody I can provide gold for mounts,and other stuffs, I can help leveling proffesions , also I have druid 85 , so anything u need in game I can help and I play 6-7hours even more every day , I play on Kazzak 3rd ranking sever , also we can make deal if u want I can get a game-card free, and send private message so we can make a deal )

Quote Originally Posted by Caytonus View Post
    Looking to be RECRUITED

I've been playing WoW since vanilla and am a very experienced player. I'm a mature college student looking to get back into the game on alliance side. I've always played horde and would love to experience the game from the other side.

I can purchase Cataclysm+time if you purchase the battle chest and WoTLK (or we could work something else out)

US Tichondrius is the realm I'd like to play on. PvP is what I've always loved and that's a great place to do it. It's also PST time so that works best for me as well.
    Multiple characters up to 80 would be preferred for me. I really don't mind what class you play. If you prefer another realm/horde we might be able to work something out. I also don't mind starting fresh if you don't have a max level character on the server we decide to play on.

PM Me and I'll get back to you ASAP (checking my inbox every couple hours.)
    Still looking.

Deleted
    So you want to be recruited caytonus?

I'm looking to recruit someone (US servers)

I will provide gold for mounts ext and instance runs, and lots of my time.
    Also a level 25 guild

You will provide your own keys ext.
    Last edited by Yizren; 2011-07-28 at 07:38 PM.
    hahaha. no.

LF someone serious to do RAF with. i have all x packs and have played since the beginning of wotlk. Im looking to start fresh on any server preferably a horde heavy one. i do play a lot and have plenty of experience when it comes to pve/pvp/lvling. if interested please msg me at recruitafriend at live dot ca or just pm me lol
    Last edited by recruitme; 2011-07-28 at 10:17 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Hey,I wish to be recruited, I am us

I offer:

Someone who has played since bc
    My own key to vanilla wow, if it goes alright I am willing to buy the others
    I like to joke, though I might have to get to know you first
    I have my a mic,vent,mumble,skype
    I tend to think I have a cast knowledge of wow
    I would probably want to level a druid and a mage, more if you would want to
    I do not care what server it is, though I am used to horde I am willing to go alliance

What I am looking to get:
    -fun
    -gold for skills,mounts and etc.
    -bags
    -someone who plays regularly
    - hopefully a pvp server, I always wanted to try it out, an rp-pvp server would not hurt either, w/e
    -someone that speaks English fluently

Please pm me

EDIT: I found someone one, thank you for all you guys for pming me.(I got a lot...)
    Thanks guys.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose