Hey guy. Looking to be recruited on a US server. I don't have much experience with WoW, but I played FFXI for a few years and Guild Wars 2 until the end game grew stale.

I already the BCH, so all I need from you is somebody that will put in a decent amount of time to play with me. I don't need hand outs or anything like that. I just want somebody to show me as much as they can.

Server and faction are completely up to you and whatever is easiest. Thanks in advance. Just PM me on here and I'll be ready to put in some time tonight.

sent you a pm snigglesworth

If anyone gets contacted by "jupei" for recruiting, do not recruit him. He just took my stuff and never added anything to the account, and never logged on again.

Looking to recruit on US servers.

I will provide you:
    Gold for heirlooms from 1-90
    Embersilk bags for characters we level together
    3,000 Gold for riding skills
    Help with whatever you need after we are done leveling

Looking to level at least 2 characters, alliance or horde, I play on Thrall-US which is a good high pop horde realm. If we don't play in this or you want to level alliance characters then I will only be able to provide the heirlooms.

My B.Tag is #XelX1733 add me there or pm me here
    Last edited by sucionasty; 2015-11-15 at 03:27 AM.

Hello i am doing raf with a friend and we were thinking of trying to find a raffing group that way everyone can lvl something and we can just spam the dungeons i already have a partner but if one or 2 other people want to join us for faster lvling and faster ques that would be awesome. my email is torvam3ssor at gmail dot com

Deleted
    Copying this from my reddit thread:

Hello! Im looking to be recruited for some RaF. Used to play wow alot during BC and Wotlk but stopped playing just right before Cata was released and now im looking to start again. Im looking for someone that wanna level on Sylvanas and that can provide BCH. Im getting WoD and gametime when payday comes (27th). I am swedish but english speakers is fine aswell.
    Im currently playing on an Trial account testing all the new stuff so if you have any questions add me on Asbx#2855.

EDIT: I got alot of people adding me just to bail out the last second and i understand you guys, i would never in my life buy something on the internet to a person i don't know. But for what ever its worth: im dead serious about this and if you are ready to commit with recruiting me you gonna have to take the risk. Glad we got that out of the way.
    Last edited by mmocfa315ef6b8; 2015-11-15 at 03:59 PM.

I will provide you:
    Gold for heirlooms from 1-90
    Embersilk bags for characters we level together
    5,000 Gold for each character we level together
    Help with whatever you need after we are done leveling

Looking to level at least 2 characters, alliance or horde, I play on Thrall-US which is a good high pop horde realm. If we don't play in this realm or you want to level alliance characters then I will only be able to provide the heirlooms.

My B.Tag is #XelX1733 add me there or pm me here

Hello all,

I'm looking to recruit someone to EU realms!
    (I'm Veteran account)
    Mainly looking for someone with expirience, but ALL are welcome !!

About me:
    - friendly attitude, willing to make new friends
    - can play with you every day for multiple hours
    - my main in on Stormscale-Horde so I can provide stuff only there
    - I'm willing to level multiple characters with YOU
    - I will be playing mostly as Tank so we get fast queues
    - Willing to provide you with 4x22 bags for your first character and additional 4x16 for any other character
    - Will help you with gold, 5k for your first character, may give gold for additional characters aswell depending on how much I have
    - Willing to give you TIPS about how to get geared the fastest way once you reach 100

What I require from YOU:
    - have time to level
    - pay for your battlechest and subscription (please do not ask me to buy you games because I don't have much money)
    - you can play on any server you wish, but if you are willing to get benefits for gold and bags you must play on Stormscale-Horde

Contact info:
    BNet ID: youngkobe#2126

Deleted
    I'm looking for someone who can provide me a Battle Chest (WoD not included, I can provide WoD myself) so we can level up together, fast and friendly. I do not need heirlooms or game time (since i can provide that myself when the time comes), I just need a Battle Chest to start and maybe a little gold/bags if we start on the server you want to level. Please contact me via BattleTag; Dschipper#2867.
    Thanks

Edit: EU Server only!

Hey Everyone -

-Veteran since BC.

-I am looking to get RaF'd, as I have started a fresh new account.

-I am in US-EST, play mostly nights (7/8pm-12am) with a lot of playtime on weekends.

-I would prefer alliance, but whatever works.

-I have bought the battlechest already so we're good there.

-You really don't need to supply anything, just play time.

Message me for more details/if interested, really looking to start ASAP.
    Last edited by tstew13; 2015-11-16 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tstew13 View Post
    Hey Everyone -

-Veteran since BC.

-I am looking to get RaF'd, as I have started a fresh new account.

-I am in US-EST, play mostly nights (7/8pm-12am) with a lot of playtime on weekends.

-I would prefer alliance, but whatever works.

-I have bought the battlechest already so we're good there.

-You really don't need to supply anything, just play time.

Message me for more details/if interested, really looking to start ASAP.
    hey there i would love to raf with you i got raffed by my gf and we just started so that would make it a group of 3 rafs lemme if your interested my battle tag is torvamessor#1600

Deleted
    Hello. I'm looking to get recruited to get back in the game!

Been playing on/off since vanilla, so I know my way around the game.
    I don't mind it either being alliance or horde. whatever you prefer.
    EU-realms, you will have to provide gold for mounts, bags and possibly heirlooms!
    Battlechest, and gametime i will provide myself.
    Can play everyday from around 10 in the morning, to around midnight.
    Hit me up here if this is anything you're interested in!

Thanks for reading! :-)

Deleted
    hit me up onb battletag : James25401#2710

Looking to be recruited as I'd like to start playing again before Legion.

- I'm looking to play Horde side on Illidan, Mal'Ganis or Zul'jin

- I am US-EST, I can play anytime right now but usually 5 - 11pm, anytime on the weekend

- I will buy the game myself

- I have gold on ZJ to buy myself heirlooms and whatever else

- Looking for someone who wants to level 4 toons minimum

- I'll add the two month time card as soon as we level 4 toons or you provide me with adequate gold. Most people bail as soon as the incentive of getting their mount is done.

PM me here or my btag is Tom#12763

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by edsheer View Post
    Hello all,

I'm looking to recruit someone to EU realms!
    (I'm Veteran account)
    Mainly looking for someone with expirience, but ALL are welcome !!

About me:
    - friendly attitude, willing to make new friends
    - can play with you every day for multiple hours
    - my main in on Stormscale-Horde so I can provide stuff only there
    - I'm willing to level multiple characters with YOU
    - I will be playing mostly as Tank so we get fast queues
    - Willing to provide you with 4x22 bags for your first character and additional 4x16 for any other character
    - Will help you with gold, 5k for your first character, may give gold for additional characters aswell depending on how much I have
    - Willing to give you TIPS about how to get geared the fastest way once you reach 100

What I require from YOU:
    - have time to level
    - pay for your battlechest and subscription (please do not ask me to buy you games because I don't have much money)
    - you can play on any server you wish, but if you are willing to get benefits for gold and bags you must play on Stormscale-Horde

Contact info:
    BNet ID: youngkobe#2126
    Hey Man,
    Im EU too and I'm looking for someone to level to 100 with for legion and maybe chill (do PvE and PvP also farming idk anything rly ), I already have an account so not sure about recruit a friend tho but we can quest and queue up together etc. I also have full looms to 90.
    I'm up for any class/faction.

Hit me up : SamBNYC#2257

Deleted
    Hello to the mmo-champion community. Due to some country restriction I haven't been able to recruit anyone so far but since the RaF system got an upgrade I am looking for someone to recruit and level on some of the highest population E U R O P E A N servers.

L E V E L I N G
    • We can play on either Alliance or Horde faction as I have characters across some of the highest populated European servers:
      RavencrestAlliance - High populated Alliance server.

Sylvanas Alliance - High populated Alliance server.

Stormscale Horde - High populated Horde server.

Twisting Nether Horde - High populated Horde server.

Kazzak Horde - High populated Horde server.
    • I have all possible heirloom items so in case you have those as well we could level in the fastest possible way.
    • Basically I am active every single day from 14:00 CET until 1:00 in the morning so we have plenty of time to level. The time it usually takes to level from 1 to 90 is 2-3 days at most. I am usually playing tank classes which guarantees instant dungeon queues and farming dungeons is the fastest possible way to level at the moment.
    • I do know absolutely everything in this game including all classes. You will not only have a leveling partner but a personal trainer as well, in case you are new to this game.
    B E N E F I T S
    • At the very beginning I will provide 5000 gold so you can play properly and have enough cash to buy riding skills / containers / consumables for smooth leveling.
    • If I get the 1 month free game time I will grant you with 80.000 gold in return so you can buy a game time token. I have gold on several high population European servers both Horde and Alliance. Currently the game token costs less than that amount so you will have spare gold to stay competitive in the game. I can also show that I have the gold in-game.

Feel free to get in touch with me only in case you really plan to level and continue playing the game as otherwise it would be a waste of time for both me and you. You will also need to provide your own keys. The way you can contact me is on skype name: Coleman9090 or send me your skype on PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coleman View Post
    Hello to the mmo-champion community. Due to some country restriction I haven't been able to recruit anyone so far but since the RaF system got an upgrade I am looking for someone to recruit and level on some of the highest population E U R O P E A N servers.

L E V E L I N G
    • We can play on either Alliance or Horde faction as I have characters across some of the highest populated European servers:
      RavencrestAlliance - High populated Alliance server.

Sylvanas Alliance - High populated Alliance server.

Stormscale Horde - High populated Horde server.

Twisting Nether Horde - High populated Horde server.

Kazzak Horde - High populated Horde server.
    • I have all possible heirloom items so in case you have those as well we could level in the fastest possible way.
    • Basically I am active every single day from 14:00 CET until 1:00 in the morning so we have plenty of time to level. The time it usually takes to level from 1 to 90 is 2-3 days at most. I am usually playing tank classes which guarantees instant dungeon queues and farming dungeons is the fastest possible way to level at the moment.
    • I do know absolutely everything in this game including all classes. You will not only have a leveling partner but a personal trainer as well, in case you are new to this game.
    B E N E F I T S
    • At the very beginning I will provide 5000 gold so you can play properly and have enough cash to buy riding skills / containers / consumables for smooth leveling.
    • If I get the 1 month free game time I will grant you with 80.000 gold in return so you can buy a game time token. I have gold on several high population European servers both Horde and Alliance. Currently the game token costs less than that amount so you will have spare gold to stay competitive in the game. I can also show that I have the gold in-game.

Feel free to get in touch with me only in case you really plan to level and continue playing the game as otherwise it would be a waste of time for both me and you. You will also need to provide your own keys. The way you can contact me is on skype name: Coleman9090 or send me your skype on PM.
    Can't PM you on here since I don't have enough posts. But I have added you on skype, hoping to hear from you! :-)

Hi everyone,

I'm an Australian player in Aman Thul server. I've started playing WoW not long ago and I'm going to purchase a monthly subscription. If anyone is interested in recruiting me, please contact me at Skype: sito20092

Deleted
    Hello. I am looking to recruit someone on European server. I have about 5 year experience of playing WoW and have done RaF quite a few times, so I know most of the fastest ways to level up as fast as possible with RaF. I should be able to provide you with mount/bag gold or anything you would require while leveling. I can provide the battlechest, but only if I can really trust you and you will buy wod + gametime afterwards. Im mainly looking for a trustworthy and relaxed leveling partner. If you have any questions, hit me up on my battletag: Mykolas#2148

Looking for someone to be recruited EU.

I play on Darksorrow EU - High pop server, I run a social raiding guild, where our main goals are to help people out, returning or new players are very welcome, within the guild and within our raids. Currently 13/13 Normal and 5/13 heroic, you would be welcome within the guild, wether it be short term or long term, we can give you a boost at level 100 to get you geared.

I can provide you with;
    a basic set of heirlooms, to level 80, possibly 90.
    Gold to get 280% flying mount.
    Gold for general upgrades.
    Some upgraded gear at level 91 for quick WoD leveling.

You must provide;
    Your battlechest & expansions.
    Your gametime.

I cannot be continually playing, I am an adult with a job that can demand up to 60 hours per week, and work 2 late shifts per week, so I would prefer someone easy going, that wouldn't mind leveling an additional character by themselves.

I am aiming to level 2 characters on Darksorrow (and/or connected servers), a warrior and a warlock.
    Open to leveling a further character or another server, if we do, i'd prefer to level a horde, never done horde before.

Happy to be on teamspeak while playing together, will also be happy if you would rather just type.

If you are interested in this, please contact me via battle.net - GwHw#2813