4 years of wow experience
    plenty of gold for mounts, abilities, etc
    lots of playtime to get as many characters to 80 as possible
    Playing tank or healer so we can que for dungeons quickly
    you provide:
    all keys and timecards
    lots of time to level
    good attitude

send me a PM if interested i will check every few hours, Hope to hear from you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to Recuit Someone.

Ill Provide -

Gold
    Bags
    Levling

You Provide -

Game Time, CD Keys
    Time

What Realm, Land ETC.
    Agrammar - EU (Paris time)

Hope you will PM Me
    Skype. Sonicshadow542

Hello I am looking to recruit someone on the US servers. Either faction.
    What I will provide:
    Advice on classes.
    A lot of availability.
    Friendly person.
    Leveling as many characters up to 80 as you want.
    Gold for bags, mounts and normal flying.(Only applies if we level on my main's realm which is whisperwind-alliance.

What you need to provide:
    Your own CD keys
    Availability
    Patience
    Don't start up and leave.(Happened to me 1 out of two times :\)

Pm if interested.

I need to recruit someone, PM for more info!

Deleted
    Still looking for someone on Frostmane Horde EU, PM me.

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone to Twisting Nether - Horde

Providing:
    4 years of experience.
    Gold for mounts, bags, dual specs, etc.
    Extra account to boost us.
    The will to level as many characters to 80 as you want to.
    Lots of time.
    Lvl 25 guild

You will pay for your own account.

PM me for skype or mail.
    Last edited by mmoc258471b8ce; 2011-07-29 at 02:41 PM.

LF RAF PARTNER - Thrall US Horde I RECRUIT YOU
    I WILL GO A DIFFERENT REALM IF YOU WANT ME TOO DONT MIND GOING ALLIANCE

Looking for someone who can stay on 5 hours+ everyday and night someone with a sense of humor aswell

I will provide:
    Gold
    Bags
    Reg flyers
    Ground Mounts
    Good Expertise on WoW
    Ive been playing for 5 years

You Provide:
    Game keys
    and gametime

Contact me on a PM or skype jahlon.burruss

i am on all day and will start whenever you want too

MUST HAVE A MIC and have VENT or SKYPE

Deleted
    Hi guys!
    I have got some spare EU Scrolls of Resurrection. Interested? Send a PM to me please!

LF RAF PARTNER On Illidan Horde.

I Provide:
    Gold
    Bags
    Mounts
    Been playing since classic, cleared all raid content (Currently 6/7FL).

You Provide:
    Time
    Your own keys
    Don't be a douche

We can do an 85 each 2 days provided you have the time for it.

Let me know if you're interested, send me a PM with your contact info and I will get to you asap.

Hello! My name is Tim. I am looking for a RAF partner to recruit.
    I have been playing this game since the vanilla release of this game, I am an experienced leveler looking to get a few quick 85s.
    The only server and faction I'm willing to do this on is Altar of Storms (H)
    What I provide:
    Gold for mounts/repairs etc
    Bags
    Wrath of the Lich King (I expect you to pay for Classic+BC which is $20, and Cataclysm which is $40) - *If you are a great partner I may be willing to throw down $20 for your Cataclysm*
    Experience/Dedication

I expect you to provide:
    A decent amount of time and commitment to leveling
    Motivation
    At least some experience with the game

As a sidenote I have a microphone and my ventrilo server if you wish to communicate with this.
    I am in the "EST" time zone, I am available usually from 5pm-whenever I go to bed.

Please send me a PM if you're interested.
    Last edited by TimOverTim; 2011-07-29 at 09:41 PM.

Looking to Recruit A Friend World of Warcraft. Free 2 month subscription.

I'm looking to RECRUIT a friend, I just started playing WOW again recently and was unaware of the recruit a friend benefits until recently. I'm looking to level several characters to 80, possibly 2 or 3. I'm aware that most recruities are looking for some sort of compensation for doing business. I'm not willing to buy you the battle chest, however I will buy you a full 2 months subscription after successfully lvling up our first of three characters to 80. This way I do not get scammed, and you get a free 2 months playing time ($30.00 Value) which is worth more than the $20.00 required to purchase the battle chest.
    The only thing I ask, is that you play with me on the server Kil'Jaeden(PVP) on the Alliance. If you interested in talking some more, go ahead and email me, my email is KerrnadianAT Yahoo dot com

Looking to Recruit someone

Hey looking to recruit someone, i can provide gold, bags, pretty much anything ya' need if we play my server and horde, I don't mind playing alliance or even another server i just want to RAF, i'm not just doing it for the mount either as i already have that. Would like to remain playing together after RAF, but if you don't thats cool. I'm on all the time cause i have no life so if interested please respond quickly. Thanks!

LOOKING TO RECRUIT!

Allright, so I am a fairly serious player and lately been really devoting myself to PvPing. I also decided that I wanted to roll a healer. recently having finished another RaF partner up, I now want to begin a new one. Here is what I can provide

I provide
    -Gold for training
    -Gold for mounts up to and including 280% for first and 2nd toons.
    -Gold for some gear upon reaching 80 to get yourself started at 85.
    -Experienced partner
    -Advice on ALL classes. I have played EVERY class to level 70 at least and can provide you with any tips you might need.
    -Proffession Advice. I have leveled all profs, and know which are best for your class/spec combo
    -Extreme amounts of playtime, I play most of the day as it is summer so if you would play as much as me we could have 80s in about 3-4 days each.

You provide
    Battle Chest and Wotlk
    You must play enough to get our toons up relatievly quickly
    I usually don't mind racist/sexist jokes, however I have a limit. I also don't mind swearing. I don't, however, want an "one-eyed carpenter"

Extra info

I have been plyaing for the better part of 2 1/2 years. I know my stuff very well, especially gold. I have vent/mumble/TS if you would like, and my cousin is willing to provide runs if we ever need to

LAST PIECE OF INFO!
    First toon will be on ALLIANCE for sure. The server will be RAGNAROS-US. Second/third/etc characters can be your choice of faction, pref ally but like horde as well. First class of mine will be a healing class. If you were to choose a tank, it would be greatly appreciated! PM for additional details!

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to RaF YOU![US]

We would be rolling on Illidan Horde(Very very good Pve server ( Home of over 3 top 25 US guilds. ), and the most active server in the US.)

What I will provide:
    * Gold for spending, mounts, spells and willing to give bonus gold if we reach level 80.
    * Bags
    * Enjoyable leveling company
    * A wealth of knowledge about the game. I have been playing since open beta. I will do my best to answer any questions you have, and make you a better player ( especially if you decide to level a mage :P )
    * A lvl 25 guild.

What you need to provide:
    * Provide your own gametime and expansions
    * Will to level the character
    we can level as many toons as you like and you are free to choose what ever class/spec you want. Will be queing dungeons and questing inbetween.
    * Time to level. I will be on for a large majority of the days for the next 1-2 weeks before the fall semester starts. Only time i wont be leveling is during raids.
    * Ability to speak on vent/mumble. I don't want to be bored and typing the entire time.

If you are interested feel free to PM me on mmo-champion, or contact me in-game ( Pixal on Illidan ). Thanks so much!

Looking for someone to recruit me!(US)

Would like to roll Horde and level multiple characters.

I Provide:
    -Game time/keys
    -Decent amount of playing time
    -Mic for Vent/Skype
    -Experienced player

You Provide:
    -Gold for mounts, training, bags etc...
    -A lvl 25 guild
    -Commitment and time to level quickly

Edit:
    Found someone already, thanks for the offers.
    Last edited by Yani; 2011-07-31 at 03:28 PM.

I'm interested, answer my PM

---------- Post added 2011-07-30 at 06:12 AM ----------

Looking to recruit you!

Prefer to roll on Illidan Horde. It's a great PVE/PVP Server one of the most active and an original classic server.

What I will provide:
    Spending gold, Mounts, bags.
    Experienced Player, been playing since Classic and have experience with all classes. Can give solid advice on anything.
    Lots of playing time, very efficient 1-80 in less then 1 day /played

If I can get 2-3 lvl 80 toons with you I will also give you 10K gold and an unused Cata CD Key!

What you Will Provide:
    Your own Battlechest + WOTLK.
    Minimum of 4 hours play time per day (Prefer more if you'd like!).
    Don't be a troll, Only looking for players who are serious.

Reply to this post, or send me a PM. I will get back to you ASAP! (Will check periodically, hoping to start NOW)

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up Looking to be Recruited

Experienced player LF 2B Recruited

What I Provide:
    > Vanilla
    > TBC
    > Wotlk
    > Cata
    > Game time
    I also provide leveling time from 16:00 > 00:00 Mon-thurs Fri-Sat All day sun (day off)

What YOU Provide:

> Gold for (Skills, Mounts (280% is not a must but i will be gratefull for it) Dualspec, lvl25 guild
    > Bags
    > Skype or ts/ Vent ( req communication )

I will only be recruited to EU Servers!

Sincerly Maths @Norway

djwiggen@Twitter

Facebook.com/mathswk

Update: The RAFing wont begin before 4/5 August.

Update: I have found some1 to recruit me, Ty for all the answers ive gotten.
    Last edited by Mathswk; 2011-07-30 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Theonetruebro View Post
    LOOKING TO RECRUIT!

Allright, so I am a fairly serious player and lately been really devoting myself to PvPing. I also decided that I wanted to roll a healer. recently having finished another RaF partner up, I now want to begin a new one. Here is what I can provide

I provide
    -Gold for training
    -Gold for mounts up to and including 280% for first and 2nd toons.
    -Gold for some gear upon reaching 80 to get yourself started at 85.
    -Experienced partner
    -Advice on ALL classes. I have played EVERY class to level 70 at least and can provide you with any tips you might need.
    -Proffession Advice. I have leveled all profs, and know which are best for your class/spec combo
    -Extreme amounts of playtime, I play most of the day as it is summer so if you would play as much as me we could have 80s in about 3-4 days each.

You provide
    Battle Chest and Wotlk
    You must play enough to get our toons up relatievly quickly
    I usually don't mind racist/sexist jokes, however I have a limit. I also don't mind swearing. I don't, however, want an "one-eyed carpenter"

Extra info

I have been plyaing for the better part of 2 1/2 years. I know my stuff very well, especially gold. I have vent/mumble/TS if you would like, and my cousin is willing to provide runs if we ever need to

LAST PIECE OF INFO!
    First toon will be on ALLIANCE for sure. The server will be RAGNAROS-US. Second/third/etc characters can be your choice of faction, pref ally but like horde as well. First class of mine will be a healing class. If you were to choose a tank, it would be greatly appreciated! PM for additional details!
    Still Looking!

10+ Year Old Account
    We really ought to just have a thread for those looking to be recruited. since theres a high demand on people to be recruited...

hi there mature player who has pretty good playtime looking for raf on eu lightbringer or any eu pvp realm (i got gold on lightbringer but if u want a pvp realm i am willing to pay to transfer one of my chars there with all my gold to help us

i provide: lots of playtime so we can lvl fast, gold for our mounts and bags and anything else that crops up,i have skype and vent so can talk

you provide: lots online time, u must buy all games and cd keys and suxch yourself

if any1 intersted gimme a message on griffin744@btinternet.com