Looking to recruit an RAF partner for US-Illidan Horde and/or US-Sargeras Alliance. They are both the number one ranked realms for their respective faction.

What I offer:
    - I can do skype/any other voice program to explain anything you want.
    -I can fly you around
    - Several characters to 90 in record time
    - Gold for you to buy bags, mount, and heirlooms for several characters.
    - Extensive knowledge about the game including best races, rotations for every class, farming spots, ways to get gear, best ways to level, gold making methods, etc.
    - I can get you in contact with some top raiding guilds
    -I can level one to two 90's a day depending on how long and efficiently we play.
    -I will help gear you up quickly once you reach one hundred.
    -I will be on break starting December 23rd so it'll be super leveling. I could literally fill a server full of 100's in less than two weeks no problem.

What you offer:
    - Supply the battle chest/at least one month game time for yourself (it's on sale, 75% off)
    -I expect you to be on VERY often and available to level with, I want to finish leveling 22 100's. I'm almost there, of course I don't expect you to do them all with me, but I do expect you to level quite a few of them with me.
    -I'd highly prefer if you were able to use some Voice over IP program such as skype, mumble, raidcall, discord, etc. It doesn't matter any will do.

If you're interested in applying, you can contact me via skype: ODumenigo (Osvaldo) or on my battletag: RatedFury#1724

Hello, I'm Austin and am looking to level some toons on US Kel'thuzad (alliance). I have 10 lvl 100s on US Illidan (horde) and can purchase heirlooms for you on that server, which will be bound to your account, for 1 character.

I will also provide gold for bags, mount and profession training, and if you level 4+ characters with me on US KT Alliance, I will cover your battle chest, but won't pay upfront.

My goal is to reach max RaF level on at least 4 toons, but would like to have a full roster of 10 lvl 100s, so that come legion I have enough gold saved to continue to pay with WoW token. With that said, I will be reaching 100, and so if you're looking to level through Draenor, I'll be there to help - including gearing alts through mythic dungeons and ashran (I have a level 100 monk already on that server that will be able to carry you at endgame content).

If you'd like to level on any other realm, I'd be willing to do so, just after we hit cap on 4+ characters on US KT Alliance.

I have access to skype/TS/Vent/mumble if you'd like to chat along the way.

Looking to recruit an RAF partner for US-Illidan Horde and/or US-Sargeras Alliance. They are both the number one ranked realms for their respective faction.

What I offer:
    -I can fly you around
    - Extensive knowledge about the game including best races, rotations for every class, farming spots, ways to get gear, best ways to level, gold making methods, etc.
    -I can level one to two 90's a day depending on how long and efficiently we play.
    -I will be on break starting December 23rd so it'll be super leveling. I could literally fill a server full of 100's in less than two weeks no problem.

What you offer:
    - Supply the battle chest/at least one month game time for yourself (it's on sale, 75% off)
    -I expect you to be on VERY often and available to level with, I want to finish leveling 22 100's. I'm almost there, of course I don't expect you to do them all with me, but I do expect you to level quite a few of them with me.
    -I'd highly prefer if you were able to use some Voice over IP program such as skype, mumble, raidcall, discord, etc. It doesn't matter any will do.

If you're interested in applying, you can contact me via skype: ODumenigo (Osvaldo) or on my battletag: RatedFury#1724

Deleted
    Hi my name is Vladimir i play wow on and off since 2005 currently as Alliance on Outland EU

i would like to recruit someone

you buy your own battlechest (and wod if you like)

i provide bags + starting gold + gold for basic (lvl60) heirlooms for starters

after we level 1 character together to lvl 90 and if you buy wod/or gametime i provide enough gold for a wow token (if you rather want to pay for your subscription you can do what you want with the gold)

i have time mostly on weekends but will also have time on weekdays during the Christmas break

BattleTag : exav3n#2419 add me for more info

Deleted
    I play wow from 10 years , and i want to recruit someone. I can play 24/7 , and will show you the fastest way to level up. I currently want to level up 4-5 characters with you!

BattleTag: Xemenone#2320 EU
    Last edited by mmocf58e20a2b6; 2015-12-10 at 07:40 PM.

hey guys !

im looking to Recruit someone to game !
    i have been playing wow since TBC and have alot of experience...
    so i dont mind helping u learn the game if u dont know much about it
    last person i found from here got 5 chars to lvl 100 with raf ... so i want to RaF someone else to lvl some more chars...
    i'll give u bags and gold for mounts even gold to buy heirlooms so we can lvl up even faster...
    also when u buy more time and i get my mount u will get 30000 gold from me !
    all i need from u is battle chest and 60 days game time !

im in EU Kazzak horde side ! also Silvermoon and blade's Edge ally side

i prefer kazzak and Silvermoon to play as balde's edge dont have that much player online...

so if u r interested contact me with this email :
    mojtaba.k.379 (at) gmail com "not my game email"

Deleted
    Im looking to Recruit someone on Ravencrest -EU - alli side (I'll recruit you!)

Im looking for an active leveling partner to level up multiple toons together. Plain and simple. Send me a PM if you are interested or reply here!

Cheers

Looking to be recruited on EU realms!

Mature, friendly, experienced player (9 year with wow) Looking to be recruited.
    Im active 24/7 we can level up 6 character together (maybe more but I wont promise more then 6)

You provide Battlechest+Wod for me 5+15Euro with 65% cut now

I'll provide gametime for myself + heirlooms and gold
    If you need a trustable, experienced and fun company then here Im!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodalis View Post

Im active 24/7 we can level up 6 character together (maybe more but I wont promise more then 6)

Hi Sodalis, What is your BTag? so I can add you and we can discuss more.

Looking to be recruited on EU. Fresh start for me I guess, my old acc doesn't interest me anymore..

I'm active, on weekends can play anytime during the day. Weekdays mid afternoon-evening (I'm a student.) I'm on vacation soon soon so I'll be able to play as much as you need me to. I only ask for Bchest + WoD since I already have all heirlooms needed for any class. I can buy two months after Christmas so you can get a month + mount

My Skype is davealias
    Thanks

Looking to be recruited on US.

I pay for my own game and expac and time. Mon-Thu I can play from 7pm-11pm EST. Saturday 2pm-11pm. Not available Fridays or Sundays as I have other commitments.
    I will do as many characters as you want.
    You will provide gold/bags/mounts/heirlooms for each character, and 5k for each character that you pay upfront.

I would prefer Alliance.

I am simply looking for someone to level up from 1-100 with. I am pretty laid back, and would prefer someone who is the same way. I will be making an Alliance character on Stormrage, race doesn't matter to me. I would like someone who's pretty active, and would play with me often.

I want to start completely fresh as in -- no BoA's. I know this severely limits the amount of people who want to play with me, but I don't enjoy using BoA's. I will be leveling up a Resto Shaman

PM me if interested! Skype isn't required, but I will use it if you want! We can just talk in game if you like.

Deleted
    I am looking for a friend(RAF-Oceanic US)

About me: My name is Tadeas. I am a 20 years old and I come from the Czech Republic. I am a friendly, social guy who is currently teaching English in Thailand. I enjoy playing Wow, playing some League, watching e-sports, hanging out with friends, reading, listening to music(I love American country), meeting new people and learning different languages. I was a foreign exchange student in the US for a year so I am able to speak English no problem. I relocated to Thailand about 2 months ago and started a brand new account so we can do everything together if you want.

What do I want? I want to become friends with you and help you with WoW and other stuff. I hope we gonna use a communication program so we can get to know each other better. I am looking for a long time playing buddy. I very much enjoy achievements, mounts and pets so I hope we can collect them together.

What do I offer? I offer bags, starting gold, good time,friendship and mature guild with decent progression

Realm:
    Horde and Alliance:US-Caelestrasz/Nagrand(same realm)

Caelstrasz-PVE is one of the highest populated servers in US-Oceanic and it's a very nice server with tons of casual/hardcore guilds.

Battle.net - Tayde#2573 or PM here
    Last edited by mmoc0b16b5afde; 2015-12-29 at 01:12 PM.

Deleted
    Looking to recruit on EU -

Will pay for looms-
    battletag:thecondrius#2923

Looking to recruit someone on illidan - us (Horde)

Must buy your own game.

I'm very experienced at pretty much every class and role the game.

If your a new player I would be happy to guide you through the game and give you tips and my tricks I've learn over the years.

I would like to, - level with you all the way to 90. - to help you learn whatever class you pick. - and to make sure you have fun in the game.

I will provide, - gold for mounts and mount training - bags - and pretty much anything else ingame that you would need well that is reasonable.

I am also a very active player I play pretty much most of the day My time zone is pst.

For more info and or if you're interested add me on battle tag karntarii#1924 or pm me here

Closed
    Last edited by karntarii; 2015-12-16 at 12:36 AM. Reason: closed

Looking for a RaF partner. I recruit you, you have to be able to buy the battle chest and 2month game time! Alliance, can be any server, EU.
    Vandamonia#2212

What I offer:
    -I can fly you around
    -I'm very experienced at pretty much every class and role.
    -If you're a new player I would be happy to guide you through the game with any tips/tricks I've picked up over the years.

What you offer:

I'm looking to be recruited to the US im from Australia but am available for play 10-12 hours a day looking to level multiple hundreds with the person that recruits me i will supply
    -my own battle chest and all expansions
    -my own game time

what i ask of you
    -time to play and level together
    -gold for bags and mount training including flying to make questing simpler
    -if you have friends that can run us through dungeons that's good too

if you are interested and would like to RAF and play together hit me up on skype my skype name is bre0113
    Last edited by fappinpanda; 2015-12-15 at 09:44 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodalis View Post

When do we start?

- - - Updated - - -

Hi guys, I'm 16 and from Denmark, ( I'm mature enough dw ).

I'm looking for someone that wanna level some toons 1-100 whatever amount you prefer yoursel

- Horde/Ally doesn't matter

- Race doesn't matter

-WHAT I PROVIDE: A little amount of gold, bags if needed, a great Guild with active and fun people, and some damn good time with me.

- WHAT I CAN PROVIDE ALSO: The battlechest!

- WHAT YOU PROVIDE FOR ME: To buy several months of gametime over the time we play ( 2 is enough ). - to be friendly and mature.

My first thread, so if any questions for interested, then hook me up on my Skype: Marklund321/ Or on Battlenet Mark#22591

CHEERS.

Looking to be Recruited US
    I’ve played before so I kinda know The Game so I want to be Recruited.

What You Need to Provide:
    - Gold For bags , looms professions & mounts .
    - Buy the BCH + Wod
    - Time To lvl

What I'll Provide:
    - 2 Months Of Game Time - To Get Your Free Month & Free Mount
    - 6 hrs / day to Play At Least
    - Dedication

Last edited by jupei; 2015-12-16 at 01:26 AM.