Hello all. I'm looking to be recruited around Wednesday. I am coming back from the game after a year and half break. I have a lot of time on my hand and would like to get at least a couple characters to 90/100.I will be open for server and faction. Thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Joraxx View Post
    Hello all. I'm looking to be recruited around Wednesday. I am coming back from the game after a year and half break. I have a lot of time on my hand and would like to get at least a couple characters to 90/100.I will be open for server and faction. Thank you for your time.
    Hey man I play on the US realm of outland, add me if you're still looking. I've done RaF about 5 times now and usually level a ton of characters. Magaries#2838

I'm looking to be recruited. I don't care whatever server u want to play on but what I prefer is to be on EU side. I'm high experienced player overall, I've been playing WoW for over 7-8years. At the moment I'm not able to buy myself battlechest, therefor I'd like help with it. All I can promise is payback with gold later or whatever, cause I can earn gold very easy after a month or so. Aswell, I can offer alot of free time, alot of playtime and I'd level up as many characters as you want. At the moment atleast till summer I'm completely free, 24 hours a day. If u feel you need an experienced guy, alot of playing and many characters feel free to add me on skype and we can have a chat. Have a nice day everyone.

I am looking to recruit on US.

Goals:

2 90s on Area 52 - Horde
    2 90s on Stormrage - Alliance
    2 90s on Proudmoore - Alliance

Provided:

Battlechest
    20,000 gold on Area 52 - Horde right at the start
    Heirlooms to maximize speeeed
    40,000 gold for a WoW Token after you pay for the second month (more if they somehow exceed that price)
    Warlords of Draenor if we succeed at leveling the 6 aforementioned characters

We can also level more shit if you want. I am pretty much on 6pm - 2am EST Thurs-Mon and most of the day on Weds.

Add me on Bnet (klinftw#1238) or Steam (Lord Zexxon) to discuss further.
    Last edited by Klindeth; 2016-03-03 at 10:17 PM.

Hey

Quote Originally Posted by Joraxx View Post

Hey man! I can recruit you I play on horde and alliance on emerald dream but on horde I am the GM of a new casual raiding guild which will start progressing soon might be by the time or before you get to 100 so I would prefer horde or we could do both and we can level really fast and have a teamspeak server to chat on

If interested please contact me my Battletag is

Connormk#1150

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dvorjak View Post
    Looking for someone to recruit me!

Faction: Probably Horde, but I am will to consider Alliance
    Server: I would prefer a high pop server with lots of raid guilds
    Playtime Hours: 8am-4pm PST M-Thursday, sometimes Friday.
    I am looking for someone who WILL pay for my mounts / my gear / training / whatever else I need.
    In return for you paying for all I need with your gold you will get the mount.
    I would like to level a hunter.

I would like someone to run raids and dungeons with when I am max level.
    I would like someone with an active guild. This is my most important request.

I can recruit you I am the GM of a casual raiding guild who hasn't started progression but will very soon

My battle tag is connormk#1150 contact me if intrested

very good.I can supply pretty much whatever you need to level, and I'm willing to level support classes (priest, warrior, shaman) to make instancing faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Klindeth View Post

Goals:

2 90s on Area 52 - Horde

Provided:

Battlechest
    40,000 gold for a WoW Token after you pay for the second month (more if they somehow exceed that price)

We can also level more shit if you want. I am pretty much on 6pm - 2am EST Thurs-Mon and most of the day on Weds.

I would like to be recruited. Please skype me for more info, Arman Asadsangabi

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Klindeth View Post

Goals:

2 90s on Area 52 - Horde

Provided:

Battlechest

Or email is easier, email me at BlackCatCulture (at) gmail (dot) com. Trust me you won't regret me as a partner.

Hey, I am currently on a year off after high school before I start college, and I want to do RaF. I'm available every day whenever you would like. I will buy Battlechest, but you would have to provide WoD (I should be able to get legion when it comes out.). I will be paying every month. I would like to level quite a few chacters. A few horde, mostly alliance.
    Battle.net: Reprusu#1413
    I can do Skype, Discord, TeamSpeak, or Vent if you would like.
    Last edited by reprusu; 2016-03-06 at 01:36 AM.

Hey I am Looking TO Recruit someone, I can play everyday after 11 am EST and I would Like to level a few toons ASAP, Can provide gold for mounts etc. I have access to a Teamspeak Channel , ca also use skype if you want. Currently playing on Kel'thuzad US , would like to level there and/or Tichondrius US.

Deleted
    i am looking for a person to refer.
    will provide gold for gear,mounts, bags...

i am leveling as as Warrior.

Send me email here if you need to know more.

I am looking to be recruited. I used to play. I had a couple of 100's, just looking to start fresh. I can play mostly weekends and some week nights, I am in US Central time. Any alliance is fine just as long as you can get us heirlooms and stuff.

Thanks,

Edit: Since this is a new account I can not private message. We can discuss at my email playwow5555 gmail
    Last edited by Darkzero9100; 2016-03-06 at 02:55 PM.

Looking to recruit on US. (PST Time Zone)

I have every class at max and know how to power level VERY quickly. I'll also give you everything you can imagine from heirlooms, boosting your professions, gold, bags, mount runs etc. My chars are Alliance on connected mug'thol/dragonmaw/akama but I'm willing to level up as horde or on another server. Right now I'm waiting to go in the military so I can play every day and we should be able to level a lot of chars. I'm really laid back so I can help with anything you might have questions on!

I'm not going to buy anything for you with real $ so you'll have to buy the battlechest/expansions on your own. Like I said though, I will give you everything else you'll need in game including buying game time for you through the tokens. I just hope you're active! Whether its power leveling lots of chars or just 1 to pvp/whatever with[/U] and we can talk things out.

edit: rafing with 2 ppl now so probably wont do anymore til later
    Last edited by zzsnipe; 2016-03-07 at 12:54 AM.

Deleted
    ah ok, I will message you

Experienced player coming back from long hiatus. I'm free pretty much all day everyday to level tons of characters. I'll play horde or alliance up to you. If you buy the battle chest next week I'll be able to buy two months of game time & you can get the rewards. Here's a little bit about me I prefer to play mmos with friends & hopefully this raf will spark up a new gaming buddy I'm 19 tons of free time Things I'm into: anime, football, gaming, csgo. Here's to new adventures!

Looking TO BE RECRUITED! North America

I will supply my own Battle Chest and WOD!

I'm a hardcore leveler over the years and average a level 90 in about 14-18 hours played time without a power leveler.

I play most weekdays between 9AM Central time to 5pm Central time with some evening time after 7pm.

I'm looking for someone who is willing to invest the time in leveling a few characters, horde first please, and maybe some alliance later.

If you can provide Heirlooms, gold, flying, and bags that would be great. This will be my main account so your perks will come when I put a two month time card on when I renew.

If you have any raid interest in mind, i've cleared all WoD content and can perform a tank role on any class other than druid. I'm not sure at this point which character I'll be leveling up, but I'd like to level multiple.

If you have a lot of weekday time and are interested, add my BTAG OneManGaming#1182

OCEANIC realm - Barthilas

Looking to Recruit --- I RECRUIT YOU

You will have to provide your own battlechest and warlords of draenor

I will however provide 2 months of game time for every character we level.
    I will also provide gold for heirlooms.

Prefer to recruit someone who wants to level at least 2 characters...

email - shan912@outlook.com

I JUST purchased Battle Chest and WOD, I just need a reliable Recruiter!

I'm a hardcore leveler over the years and average a level 90 in about 14-18 hours played time without a power leveler.

I play most weekdays between 9AM Central time to 5pm Central time with some evening time after 7pm.

I'm looking for someone who is willing to invest the time in leveling a few characters, horde first please, and maybe some alliance later.

If you can provide Heirlooms, gold, flying, and bags that would be great. This will be my main account so your perks will come when I put a two month time card on when I renew after the first free 30 days.

If you have a lot of weekday time and are interested, add my BTAG OneManGaming#11425
    Last edited by FreddieForWarcraft; 2016-03-09 at 03:15 AM.

Deleted
    LOOKING TO RECRUIT SOMEONE - EUROPE

I buy all the keys. Including WOD - This includes 30 days playtime.
    I want to restart as Alliance.

You should be able to play some hours per day in the next days so we can rush a few characters to 90 (thats where the bonus xp stop). If you want to play horde on annother server, we can rush a few horde characters afterwards as well. Being able to play in the next days is crucial since I got a few days off. If you are interested just PM me.

I speak Danish or German as well.

Annother idea would be someone recruiting me. But then I need to buy annother copy of Legion (since I upgraded my account alrdy) and I want something in return for that. If you prefer the second option, send me a pm (with your offer) as well.
    Last edited by mmoc3d0a0c0f8e; 2016-03-09 at 01:10 PM.

Raf

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieForWarcraft View Post

If you can provide Heirlooms, gold, flying, and bags that would be great. This will be my main account so your perks will come when I put a two month time card on when I renew after the first free 30 days.

If you have a lot of weekday time and are interested, add my BTAG OneManGaming#11425
    Yo Hit me up in game BTAG Korr#1377 and we could work something out.

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieForWarcraft View Post

I added you on btag. I have every 100 character on alliance and 4 horde. So I know the best way to level. I can provide gold/heirlooms/bags/flying or even a wow token to help out. my btag is Jaime#1409