Deleted
    Hi, i'm looking for someone to recruit!!

I am an experienced player, I want to create a druid (pref troll). I do not care if you're new or an experienced I just want to have fun and maybe some character leveling at lvl 60, I have a character 85 levels and 3 other 80 but in the alliance.

EU server - Anachronos. But if u want other servers are goods for me!

Send me an email for more info and I'll let you know!!
    Last edited by mmoc84c8de413a; 2011-01-17 at 04:41 PM.

I'm looking for someone to do RaF with on US-Thunderlord

You make the account and pay the cost, and i'll pay for all the in game costs that include bags, and all the runs through instances.
    I plan on making a few different characters and paying for runs through each of the instances, if you're interested or have any questions feel free to message me or post in the thread. Thanks!

Looking for someone to recruit!
    -EST timezone, and i can play weekdays anytime after 3:30 (after school) and anytime weekends.
    -I have gold for our expenses
    -Alliance on Arygos preferably, but if you really want to play somewhere else i dont see why not
    -I've been playing for 3-ish years now, so i know how everything works and where to go... etc

so if you have any questions please IM me

AIM: Kalemvir

Thanks!

Deleted
    Looking for to recruit you!

As the title sais I want to recruit you!Im playing on Draenor EU Horde side.

I offer you:
    -as much gold as you need
    -much time(playing alot)
    -fast leveling
    -guild bonuses(10% more expirience;mounted speed etc.)
    -playing expirience since classic

You provide:
    -game keys
    -game time

If you want we also can change the server or faction.Looking forward to see your PM!

As the title sais I want to recruit you!Im playing on Frostmane US HORDE. Could also look into playing a different PVP realm fresh.

I offer you:
    -as much gold as you need
    -SOlid PLay time
    -Fast Level 60s!
    -guild bonuses(10% more experience;mounted speed etc.)
    -I have played this game for 4 years.

You provide:
    -game keys
    -game time

If you want we also can change the server or faction.Looking forward to your message. I could even possible paypal $30 to help with gametime.

I am looking to RECRUIT YOU

---------------------------------------------
    Server : Hyjal
    Server Type : Horde PVE
    ---------------------------------------------

I am looking to level 3-6 characters. I have a second account that can power level us through dungeons. I've leveled multiple accounts full of RAF characters, and I've narrowed down the quickest route from 1-60 ( In just under 14 hours /played ). Or, if you wish to level via BGs, Questing or other methods. I am open to that.

What I offer you :

Gold ; For professions, skill ups, Basic/epic Ground Mounts, Basic Flying + Azeroth Flight training.
    Bags ( 20 Slot bags )
    Guild level 12. ( Leveling perks of 10% Exp gain. Hasty Hearth, and other beneficial perks. )
    A fun leveling experience.

What I ask of you :
    Time to play. Not asking for 100% of your time, but a predetermined time of play would be nice. : )
    You will provide all of your OWN CD keys/copy of game.
    You will add +1 Month Subscription ( Or 2 if you wish ) of game time to your account BEFORE we begin leveling. ( I have had people RAF with me, then never do anything with their account after the first free month. Not to say this is the case with everyone, but I have been burned before. )
    Your willingness to level a few new characters.

If your new to the game, and need guidance I know a good amount about every class. Other then rogues.. Have never played one, so no insight on them. : P

If this sounds like the RAF for you, feel free to drop me a PM.

Anybody want to split the costs on RAF? I can enroll you and paypal $40-50 after we get live

10+ Year Old Account
    LOOKING TO GET RECRUITED - US SERVER, HORDE PREFERRED

Hi, I recently sold my account that I had had since Vanilla because I was short on cash. WoW is something that I would like to continue to pursue, but I don't have the money for it currently.

What I can offer you:
    -An experienced MMO player with years of experience in WoW and other MMOs.
    -A set schedule of when we can play.
    -The willingness to level up to 10 characters to 60 and beyond (yeah, really).

What I require of you:
    -Since I am not doing very well economically at the moment you will have to provide both Vanilla WoW, and game time.
    -Gold, Bags, the WoW leveling "necessities."

Recruting.
    Server: Kazzak EU
    Faction: Alliance
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I can offer, gold for (bags, mounts, training), boosts, quest help.
    Also got a dual-passanger mount.
    You'll need to get your own game and add a subscription to it.
    I got a lvl85 + several 70+ alts.
    Contact me. Offer will be up til i edit that's it's not. =)

Deleted
    Im recruiting RaF to stormreaver Horde [EU]. I am really experienced with RaF and got two accounts so I can boost us really fast 1-60lvl.
    I can offer bags, mounts, train skills (whatever u want or need) and 5000g. Got also a guild where u get maxium exp bonuses and other nice perks. Got skype / facebook / messenger / vent / ts. Send message for more information to joonas,fenell(at)gmail,com

Recruiting and/or Being Recruited!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I recruit you terms -

US Hydraxis Horde PvE
    I am EST and play most of the day depending.
    I can provide gold for mounts, training, dual spec, bags, etc.
    I've been playing since around The beginning of TBC so I know a thing or 2 about the game.
    I just need you to provide your own gametime, card, and willingness to level 2+ toons to 60.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You recruit me terms-

Any US Horde server.
    You don't really need to provide much money, just like 100g. I got ways of getting cash XD
    Provide me a vanilla key and gametime.
    Rest is about the same as me recruiting you.

~L K
    A
    N T

Deleted

Looking for a RaF Partner (im the Recruiter)

(I can provide gold for epic flying armor flasks e.g)
    (play any time grind our all toons to 60 anytime dosent matter)
    (level together make new toons get 80)
    ( and ANYTHING ELSE YOU NEED)

( all u have do is buy 2 month game time for yourself)
    ( i get a rocket and i can take you anyway)

serious business reply to amirtihad101 At hotmail co (dot) uk or youtube XmadpkerX

Quote Originally Posted by Baires18st View Post
    Posting again

Looking to recruit you

Hey im looking to recruit someone.

I can provide BAGS, GOLD, AND PROFFESIONS, MOUNTS TRAINING LVL 12 GUILD WIT ALL THE GOOD PERKS.

I currently play on US-Trollbane-alliance. but we can lvl on any other sever tht u like althought my proffesions and gold wont be available so its on u.

Atm aint working so have all day free to play and lvl.

We can lvl as many 60s as u would like and so on i have 4 85's and 1 80 so can run u thru anything if u need help past 60.

Also would like for u to use vent to comunicate better and wat not.

me or email clos18st@hotmail.com

YOU PROVIDE UR OWN GAME TIME AND KEYS.

Still Looking

Looking for RAF. You recruit ME.

I PROVIDE: Vanilla Key and 2 Month Game time for your rocket mount.

YOU PROVIDE: Gold for epic flying, Runs till 60 (sorry if I am going to quest I can do that myself...), and LOTS of time to hit 60 asap.

Hit me up and let me know.

Deleted
    LF RAF on any EU server.

I can provide vanilla account.

you provide guild+gold for mounts+bags whatever :P

Hope to lvl soon

add me on skype: blichersuxx or pm me

Hello, I am looking to either recruit someone or possibly be recruited. I play on a US server, and go by EST. Here are my guidelines/rules

I WILL provide the original WoW CD key for you, or myself if I am recruited.
    We will level on the trial until level cap to make sure you will stick around.
    I am only looking to level one character. At the most two, but plan on just one.
    I will level by either quests, runs, or random dungeons. Ideally if I were recruited, I would prefer to get runs
    I will only level an Alliance character.
    I am only able to play late afternoon / night and throughout weekends.
    I am not leveling past 60 with you. No offense, but I will transfer the character to my account and my realm to finish leveling.
    I would like to level with someone mature and can speak proper English

If you are interested in doing RaF with me, send me a PM to get more details. If you want to recruit me, tell me what the benefits would be for me to be recruited by you.

Deleted
    Hey!
    Im looking for someone to recruit ME! Im an explayer --> played from release till wotlk came. Considering of starting again and RAF seems like a good way to go.
    I will buy all keys + gametime.

I expect you to be active, supply gold for mounts,skills,gear, (profs). Must have decent english. Also boosting is always a bonus
    [EU]- preferably horde!

PM me here if interested!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'am RECRUITING on EU Realms.
    We'll be playing on Sunstrider. I will be supplying bags, gold for mounts and boost.
    I will be available from 12:20 > 01:00 practically every day till we get our first L60s, after that I will be on most part of the days with reservation for weekends.
    I will NOT provide any retail keys or playtime.

Now that I've made that clear, I will be providing us "power boost" for our first L60, thus meaning it will take roughly six hours to get 1 > 60.
    If you're interested, leave a mail here through the MMOC forums.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, (tad obvious..) we will be playing horde side for atleast the first character.
    Last edited by Nielah; 2011-01-27 at 08:45 PM.

Hi, looking to recruit someone on a European server, realm: burning blade, horde side.

I won't provide the original WoW CD key for you
    I am only looking to level 3 chars.
    We will level in any way.
    Play times vary.
    Prefer an english speaker. No quitters.
    If interested, PM me. Cheers!

Looking to recruit

Looking to recruit on Sen'Jin Horde (US) and want to lvl 2 or 3 characters, depending on how many you want, to lvl 60. You need to provide YOUR OWN CD keys and game time, and I will provide in game gold for mounts, bags and training.
    I want you to;
    At least know the game a little bit
    Speak proper English
    Be Mature
    I dont ask that you are on 24/7, because I am not on all the time either, but at least try and get on once a day

PM me here if you are interested