You can download the game for free countless times at Blizzard's website. However, you WILL need the codes to have an account, so I'd try to get it back asap.........if you don't manage to recover the account, you'll have to buy the discs again for the codes.

Finn 18yo mate looking for Finnish mate to be RAFfed with.

Realm: Tarren Mill EU
    Faction: Horde (if we make couple of chars, one could have done to Alliance)
    Time: Best time is when August begins (about 5th-10th day)
    Looking for: Potential player to level up 1-3 characters up to 70-80.
    Recommended: Skype is good plus.

Send me message if any interest.
    "Jos kiinnostaa!"

I'm looking to recruit someone on Archimonde - US. I only want 1-2 characters on my realm then we can move to any server of your choosing. Only thing about that is that I can't provide gold and bags.

I can provide:
    Gold
    Bags
    Time
    Mount gold
    Lots of time and experience in leveling

You should provide:
    CD keys (up to WOTLK)
    Time
    Experience (optional, I'm a fairly nice guy)

Send me a PM here and let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by Necropsy View Post
    Looking to recruit someone. If you don't have the money for Vanilla and want to go halfsies that's cool, I'm willing to buy you Vanilla.

I just got back into the game, the only account I have is one I bought 3 days ago. I have guildies that can help out with runs and such but I think it's easier to just do random dungeons and questing. I play during the day Monday through Friday. I work weekends so I'm not really available until after 9PM on Saturday and Sunday.

I want to get a few toons to 80. Just be able to play during the day, and willing to level quick. I've had terrible luck with RaF partners, people taking their time to log on while I offer to be recruited and play on their server. It's just silly, let's do this quick!

RealID: A.brancacc (at) gmail.com I just re-registered on MMOChamp so I can't post the at symbol
    Still looking!

Deleted
    I'm looking to recruit someone on Frostmane-EU Alliance.
    Frostmane is one of the best alliance side pvp and pve servers in the EU!

What I offer!
    -Gold
    -Lots of time to play
    -I have many m8s who can boost us for fast xp.
    -A level 25 guild
    -i am very social and fun to play with
    -Bags, mounts.

YOU PROVIDE!
    -Your own Game time
    -Your own CD keys
    -Dedication in our lvling.

We can level as many toons you'd like.

Or private message me on mmochampion

I've recruited alot and leveled alot in my days of WoW i am a fast leveler ^^

Thanks~

Stood in the Fire Stealthedbear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to be recruited US server only. I will provide my own time and game keys. Only able to play weekday mornings (work in the afternoon/evening).
    Want fast leveling.

Got it, thanks
    Last edited by deaps; 2011-07-19 at 06:57 PM.

Deleted
    I'm looking to recruit someone on Outland EU ( alliance ) =)

I offer:
    -Gold for talents/bags/mounts etc
    -lots of sparetime for lvling together
    -Boosts for faster lvling
    -Guild for the extra xp perk
    -and lots of fun time

You'll have to buy the game yourself and bring a happy mood, and a mood for lvling several characters.

u can wisper me ingame on Outland EU ( alliance ) on my druid, Hellohkitty or add me on skype for more information: Thooxe93

I'm looking to Recruit someone to Hordeside, US-Thorium Brotherhood (yes, it's an RP server.)

I am looking for someone who has a substantial amount of free time such as myself, a fellow student would be ideal. I'm trying to a do a mid-season tap-out for Warlock so time is of the essence so I don't fall too far behind on dailies and Valorous Points.

I offer to you:
    - Gold
    - Equipment
    - Profession Help
    - A guild full of leveling perks, unlocked pets, PvPers and PvErs who will assist us in the leveling process
    - A very knowledgable and flexible partner, with a mature disposition which the guild has as well.
    - Your first three months of game-time will be paid by me
    - No obligation to stay on server or guild after the leveling goal is met BUT
    - If you stick around I can guarantee you some fun and will level additional things with you as you like.

You must provide
    - Your own game keys
    - Time investment
    - Payment of account or transfer to your main one after the three month period is up if you wish to continue playing.

PM me here or whisper me in game on either Blackgrin or Caegos primarily on US-Thorium Brotherhood. If you're looking for a 2nd quarter change of pace with new friends, new faces, and new possibilities, I urge you to take me up on my offer!

I am currently negotiating the procurement of a free Battle Chest and may use that to "sweeten the deal" (WoW and Burning Crusade paid for) if the deal goes through, but don't use that as the basis of agreement!
    Last edited by Khuzog; 2011-07-19 at 01:04 AM.

im look to recruit someone for raf im looking to leavel multiple character. i curently play on deathwing horse US and have 65000 gold to fund for mounts,flying and prof's
    i play pretty much all day msg me on here if your would like to talk further (also have skype)

Looking for a Recruit A Friend partner. Prefer late night PST time to level around 9pm. Has to be on a PST time zone server that is full of active players. and must be HORDE. thats about it. if you would like to RAF contact me at akyuratyper (AT) gmail (dot) com

Looking to get back into the game, and RaF seemed to be the only way to go.

As such, I will be paying for my copy of WoW and all the expansions, you just need to recruit me!
    Ideally I would be looking to play Alliance on a US - PvP server, EST if possible.

I provide:
    - WoW and all expansions + gametime
    - Availability
    - Decent knowledge of the game

You provide:
    - GOLD and plenty of it
    - Stable guild to aid with leveling
    - A fun and entertaining personality to keep me interested (no homo)

Text me at 9197934019 (easiest way to get in touch)
    Email me at bigrballer(at)gmail.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to recruit. I play on Frostmourne-Oceanic-US server. I live in Australia so I might be playing at different times to a lot of you, so keep that in mind if you want to be my RAF partner.

What I offer:
    -Gold for bags, skills, mounts, etc
    -Casual playing, I only want to get 1 or 2 toons to 80 and I work 10:30-6 weekdays. I can only promise like 3 weeknights of play (probably more but it will vary) due to staff meetings and needy girlfriend etc ;P
    -I have a decent knowledge of the game and extensive knowledge of a few classes
    -Horde faction, if we play Alliance I can't offer you any gold or such
    -A good mate to run heroics and raids with at 85, I like tanking

What you provide:
    -Your own expansions, I don't mind if you only want to go to WotLK (lv70), but you must provide your own
    -Your own CD keys!!! If you buy one month, I'd be happy. If you buy two months, I'd be happier.
    -Preferably you're Australian or a Kiwi. But as long as you speak fluent english and can abide to my availability, all is well.

If you're interested, please PM me here.

Peace!

if anyone wants to get back into the game ill recruit ya.

ravencrest alliance pve
    level 20 guild
    any play times you want

im not promising you anything im here to help you out not to beg you to come back lol

email or real id me at xavior989x@yahoo.com

Deleted
    found someone
    Last edited by mmocc93cabbb9f; 2011-07-21 at 02:00 PM.

Hey , im looking to recruit some1 on Stormscale EU horde.

I will provide:
    -15k gold for bags/spells/riding etc.
    -lvl 25 guild
    -Fun atmosphere
    -Lots of time to play
    -Depending on the class you play , maybe a spot in a decent raiding guild

You provide:
    -Your own gametime/cd keys
    -Beeing able to play when i play. this shouldn't be too hard cause im on vacation now , but i will be unavailable during guild raids (more on that if ur interested)

I want to level just 1 toon cause im a bit low on gold , but if you want more we can work that out.
    Also , you wont get the gold in the start since i dont want to get scammed. Again , if you are interested we can work that out in private chat.

PM me if you want what i have to offer

Hello, I'm looking to recruit someone on US-Korgath PVP, a very pve competitive server, I am willing to play alliance only since there is where I have all my gold and guild
    I will provide:
    -The gold you need to level/mounts/bags etc
    -Top alliance lvl 25 guild
    -I would like to point out that since I am in the core group of the top guild of my server I won't be able to level when I'm in raid.

You provide:
    -Your own gametime/cd keys

If you are interested hit me up here or email puppet.sasori(At sign)hotmail(dot)com
    My native language is Spanish but I can write and understand English very well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by royo View Post
    Looking to be recruited on an EU non-RP server. Hopefully by someone in a high level guild with the xp perks available. I'm a WoW veteran and I'm somewhat intent on going Horde if possible, also bonus points if the referrer provides the WotLK key.
    Still available.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Looking for recruit to Kor'gall EU Horde

I offer:

* Bags
    * Some gold for mounts and skills
    * Nice and friendly player, who can help you with you problems.
    * I play WoW at least 2h/day
    * I have my own 17 LvL guild (For perks)

What you need?

* I don't have any Keys, so you must provide CD-Keys and Gametime yourself.
    * Well there is nothing else that you must do, than play.

______

I have 4x 85 at moment. Please send a Private message if you are interested.
    (I will give bags and golds, when you are level 21+)

Still looking

Deleted
    I'm looking to recruit you on Ravenholdt EU!
    Ravenholdt is a friendly server with lots of fun and nice ppl!
    (We could add each other real ID and instance que together and grind instances so you can level on any server!)

What I offer!
    -Gold
    -Lots of time to play
    -Gearing U up in bwd,bot,4winds
    -A level 23 guild
    -Social and fun Play
    -Bags

YOU PROVIDE!
    -Your own Game time
    -Your own CD keys
    -Willingness to play

LOOKING TO GET 2 OR MORE TOONS LEVEL AT LEAST.

Or private message me on mmochampion

I've done recruit a friend before and know how to level fast.

Thanks~