Looking to RaF YOU![US]

We would be rolling on either Mannoroth if you'd like to be Alliance(very good Pve server, veryactive and balanced on both sides) or on Proudmoore, if you wish to play horde

What I will provide:
    * Gold for spending, mounts, spells and willing to give bonus gold if we reach lvl 60.
    * Bags
    * Enjoyable leveling company
    * A lvl 25 guild.
    * Alot of playing time so we can level many characters

What you need to provide:
    * Provide your own gametime and expansions
    * Will to level the character
    we can level as many toons as you like and you are free to choose what ever class/spec you want. Will be queing dungeons and questing inbetween.

I don't mind speaking by voice chat, ventrillo or on WoW.

Gimme a PM on here or Shoot me an email at Gswarriors8 at gmail dot com ( no spaces obviously) if interested please!

Also I am willing to pay for your first month of play time if you are interested, after the one month bonus from vanilla wow expires.

Deleted
    I WANT"to RaF"YOU! [EU-Vek'nilash]

Hello all, With RaF now working until level 80 its time to make some new chars! so why not use this forum to find some potential recruits
    If i do 'RaF' you we would be rolling on eu-Vek'nilash [horde preferably bcoz my mains are there]

What I will provide:
    - Gold for you to spend on general stuff such as repairs, talent respecs if needed and your skills and glyphs alike.
    - I will buy ur lvl 20,40 Ground mount skills, 60 normal flying and "at least" half of the epic flying cost, if we earn enough gold during leveling i'l spend the 5k for ya
    - I will sort you out with all bags u need.
    - Aswell as gold and ingame stuff, im a heavy user of skype/vent/Ts3 so we can use that 100% of time if u like, makes for a better lvling experience imho. (im a down to earth kinda guy so the banter should be quite enjoyable)

- All you gotta do is buy vanilla WoW, which now comes with Burning crusade for only £10! which is a geat deal tbh.
    - The above gets to lvl 70 id prefer to get to level 80 so you'll need to get hold of Wrath of the lich king( if you really have trouble in getting hold of/paying for wrath aswell, depending on the person i can make exception and just level to 70 isntead of 80)
    - Not a hardcore attitude but i dont wanna play for just 30mins a day, even with 3x exp stil take ages to level that way hehehe. Someone who has the "will" to level the character is what im after.

Extra Shizz

Im more than willing to level more than just 1 character with you we can level as many toons as you want, also your free to choose what ever class n spec you want. Generally speaking we'll prolly try to dungeon spam whilst questing in between the queues, unless you have an aversion to such things and you want to quest totally and occasionally do dungeons that im totally cool with dont mind questing instead.

Also if im paid near/around the time that we ding level 80 and i can afford it, il buy you some additional gamecard (2months gametime)

I am 22yrs old male from U.K i speak very very terrible french & spanish, so best just to stick to english on skype/vent/TS3 :P

Gimme a PM if interested please!, i hope to hear from some of you ty.

Hello I would like to recruit someone US server. I would be open to being recruited if someone helped me come halfway on the costs associated with doing that. I have gold on Staghelm US you could have if I recruit you.

10+ Year Old Account

Cool *Looking for Recruiter* Experienced player and 7/7 in FL content

UPDATED:Not Looking, thank you!
    Last edited by savethetuna; 2011-07-28 at 02:14 AM. Reason: US only

Looking for someone to Recruit on Darkspear-US up to level 80. PM me

US -- 24/7 Player looking to carry Raf.

I am looking for someone that wants a second account. I can supply gold for your toon and anything you request. I will be leveling the toons 1-80 myself, unless you would like the assistance. I will do 4-5 toons 1-80 in the time we have. Whatever toon you want I will do it for you. let me know if you are interested or post for more details

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone on Frostmane Horde, PM me.

Looking to Rez Someone and hand out FREE SCROLLS!!!!

Hey Guys.

I am looking to provide anyone with a Scroll of Resurrection ( US Servers) that would like to come back to the game.

Its just that I have been in hard times recently with too many unplanned for expenses this summer as well as with future expected expenses before I head back to school in the fall. I could really use a month of playing time to ease my expenses. Since Wow is the cheapest form of entertainment where I am from (a small town) I could really use the game time to keep my busy during the nights for the summer.

Please feel free to PM me if you are interested or would like to know any further information. Send me a tell and we can talk further.

Cheers!!!

Looking for someone to recruit me [EU]
    You will need to provide battle chest and wotlk, i will buy cataclysm myself
    I will create new acc [i have main account already]. I am very active, online most of the time. Will level as many as possible characters, u get most of benefits granted characters, free month, rocket mount, boost, gold, any help u need. I will also help you with gold if u need more at 85 to level professions or just to start playing normally
    So that means we will play on my realm[high pop pvp realm - horde],i will dualbox 2 accounts, will provide gold,boosts and transportation
    Pm me here or add msn staniwka@hotmail.com
    Last edited by dadadumdums; 2011-07-27 at 01:59 PM.

Looking to recruit someone.

You provide cd keys, and game time.

I provide 4+ years of wow experience
    and the most flexible schedule anyone will ever give you.

Also it won't just be us 2 leveling, I have 2 other friends who have their account linked and will be leveling with us to level 80. (multiple times if you choose)
    since its 4 of us I expect reaching 80 in a couple of hours.
    I will provide gold at 85

Looking for someone chill and mature. Someone that will make leveling fun.
    Contact me on skype: alexzamora12

Looking to recruit somebody! I have about 3 weeks until i start college, and want to get this RAF over with rather quickly, so during these 3 weeks ill power level as fast as much as possible to get it done.

Realm: Stormreaver - US; Horde Side
    Class I'm rolling: Warlock or Priest
    What I can provide: gold for training, repairs, dual spec, mounts (up to regular flying), though currently I have no characters on Stormreaver I am pretty decent at making gold and will still be able to provide the gold for these things easily.

Send me a PM if you're interested!

Also providing Scroll of resurrection! 5 available.
    Last edited by DrDiabolical; 2011-07-26 at 10:27 PM.

Looking to recruit YOU

I'm looking to recruit someone on the US Blackrock realm, horde side. I'm only looking to make ONE character and no more. I'm on PCT zone. I'd prefer you be as well.

What I can provide:
    -Guild with the xp buff
    -Vent if wanted
    -Knowledge of the game
    -PLENTY of game time (except nights)
    -Gold for training/mounts (not the epic one)

What you MUST provide:
    -18+ no dumb asses that are 16 but think they're mature, ran into problems there
    -Provide your own game keys up to 80
    -Plenty of game time, enough to get this over with in 1-3 days
    -Depending on our que time for random dungeons i expect to be questing in the mean time, not sitting around for 15+ minutes waiting

If I receive some half ass message with "Ill do it, raf me!" that's an automatic no for me. SERIOUS people only! Don't waste my time.

I plan on rolling either a rogue or a ele sham, you can make whatever you want, i don't care. Like i stated if we're not getting instant ques then we'll be questing so be okay with that.

Interested? PM me and i'll get back to you asap.

Looking to be RECRUITED

I've been playing WoW since vanilla and am a very experienced player. I'm a mature college student looking to get back into the game on alliance side. I've always played horde and would love to experience the game from the other side.

I can purchase Cataclysm+time if you purchase the battle chest and WoTLK

US Tichondrius is the realm I'd like to play on. PvP is what I've always loved and that's a great place to do it. It's also PST time so that works best for me as well.
    Multiple characters up to 80 would be preferred for me. I really don't mind what class you play. If you prefer another realm/horde we might be able to work something out. I also don't mind starting fresh if you don't have a max level character on the server we decide to play on.

PM Me and I'll get back to you ASAP (checking my inbox every couple hours.)

Deleted
    umm i don't wanna start a new thread so i'm just going to ask here. A friend of mine and I think about power leveling two characters to level 80 with the new RaF. So what i want to know what's the fastest way to blast through the content? i thought about a level 85 boosting us through dungeons, is it the best method do to this (and if it's the best method when should we stop with grinding dungeons)? sorry if this question doesn't fit into the thread.

Hi I'm looking for someone to recruit, starting September, US darkspear and oceanic Barthilas is my. Main servers. I live in NZ, gmt +12, but that's a minor issue. I can pay 2 months game time if you supply the rest ( RAF to 80).. Can discuss additional details, just PM me. Alliance prefered.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gramexer View Post
    Looking for recruit to Kor'gall EU

I offer:

* Bags
    * Some gold for mounts and skills
    * Nice and friendly player, who can help you with you problems.

What you need?

* You must provide CD-Keys and Gametime yourself.
    * Well there is nothing else that you must do.

______

I have 4x 85 at moment. Please send a Private message if you are interested.
    (I will give bags and golds, when you are level 21+)

Still looking, last one 'quited'

Hey there, looking to level up?

I noticed some people are still looking for a RAF and leveling is so fast now you might have an 85 already if you just started playing.
    If you level up with me I can play with you. Just send me a message. I can in turn give you gold on Staghelm I dont want to play there anymore. Heck if you pay for a character xfer I can give you gold on any server. Or I if you want to be recruited I suppose I can buy you the wow battle chest.
    EDIT: US
    Last edited by mcnally86; 2011-07-27 at 06:43 PM.

Deleted
    Looking to RaF YOU![EU]

We would be rolling on Draenor Horde(very good Pve server, veryactive and balanced on both sides)

What I will provide:
    * Gold for spending, mounts, spells and willing to give bonus gold if we reach lvl 60.
    * Bags
    * Enjoyable leveling company
    * A lvl 25 guild.

* Provide your own gametime and expansions
    * Will to level the character
    we can level as many toons as you like and you are free to choose what ever class/spec you want. Will be queing dungeons and questing inbetween.

I'm from Belgium but i don't mind speaking english by voice chat or on WoW.

Gimme a PM here if interested please!

Quote Originally Posted by Caytonus View Post
    Looking to be RECRUITED

I've been playing WoW since vanilla and am a very experienced player. I'm a mature college student looking to get back into the game on alliance side. I've always played horde and would love to experience the game from the other side.

I can purchase Cataclysm+time if you purchase the battle chest and WoTLK

US Tichondrius is the realm I'd like to play on. PvP is what I've always loved and that's a great place to do it. It's also PST time so that works best for me as well.
    Multiple characters up to 80 would be preferred for me. I really don't mind what class you play. If you prefer another realm/horde we might be able to work something out. I also don't mind starting fresh if you don't have a max level character on the server we decide to play on.

PM Me and I'll get back to you ASAP (checking my inbox every couple hours.)
    Still looking

I WANT TO RECRUIT YOU! (US)
    Hi, we would be going on US-Stonemaul Alliance side.

What I provide:
    -Years of Expierence
    -Level 25 Guild
    -Bags and gold to buy mounts, training, etc.

What you provide:
    -Basic WoW and WoTLK
    -Level Multiple Characters

I am in Central time, and am on most of the day until I start up college 8/22. I'd like to talk via skype while we are leveling. PM me on here for more info!